When will USMB Republicans stop with the "but Obama and but Clinton"? Trump is president.

Trump has been president for a year and a half.

It's not Obama and Clinton who put babies in dirty diapers in cages.

It's not Obama and Clinton who thought Russians interrogating Americans was an incredible idea.

It's not Clinton nor is it Obama who put tariffs on goods.

Time to stop with the Clinton/Obama thing and judge Trump on what Trump is doing.

While it is true that the economy Bush and the GOP left Obama was awful and the economy Obama left Trump was great, it's Trump's economy now. If Trump wants to say there has been more jobs in the last 18 months, then that's fine. But to say there have been more jobs in the last 18 months than the previous 18 months, that's a lie and he will be called out on that lie.
So let's just judge Trump on what Trump does. Not what he imagines Obama and Clinton did. No excuses. Trump is president now. Trump should be judged on Trump and Trump only.

So what's the problem? Can't he stand up to the scrutiny?

When Hillary and Obama get out of politics and their stupid resistance

images (1).jpeg

It's not Obama and Clinton who thought Russians interrogating Americans was an incredible idea.

Time to stop with the Clinton/Obama thing and judge Trump on what Trump is doing.

While it is true that the economy Bush and the GOP left Obama was awful and the economy Obama left Trump was great, it's Trump's economy now. If Trump wants to say there has been more jobs in the last 18 months, then that's fine. But to say there have been more jobs in the last 18 months than the previous 18 months, that's a lie and he will be called out on that lie.
So let's just judge Trump on what Trump does. Not what he imagines Obama and Clinton did. No excuses. Trump is president now. Trump should be judged on Trump and Trump only.

Trump economy is skyrocketing faster than Clinton corruption.

Trump economy is skyrocketing despite the Clinton corruption.

Everyday you people come up with another crisis that you fabricate; and every day Trump "slam dunks" on your asses, and makes you look silly and weak, lol! Yep everyday we hear...…...we got him this time, lol, he really stepped into it, and then, and then, by the following day, you Leftists look silly, hehehehehehehe.

You want to know what you sound like-----------> Whoopi, as in Goldberg, lol. You people go crazy, spit, yell, swear, and we sit back and laugh. You should read what some of you say on here, then ask yourself who in the hell would vote for people who think like that-)

You do realize that EVERY CRISIS your side has fabricated since his inauguration, has gone up in smoke, don't you, lolol. You are the political party who keeps crying WOLF, WOLF< WOLF, while things just get better and better. You people are actually FUNNY, trying so hard, and looking like a bunch of fools and panty waists, lolol!

It always takes a year or two for the Winning Side in the previous election to stop blaming The Last Guy for whatever problems the New Guy hasn't solved yet.

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

Move along... move along...
that's right --WINNING side
it used to be the losers were good losers/accepted a fair, legal election
but you losers are bad losers---crying ever since the election--never stop crying

Sorry Rdean Derpy Derp Doo Doo.. you pissed and moaned about Bush for 8 years under Obama. Deal with it Rdean Derpy Derp Doo Doo.

I hated it when Obama did it. Hate it now.
Would you rather they stay with those supposed family and they turn out to be traffickers or have them separated for a few short weeks, and returned, if indeed they are legitimate. I prefer the latter. Sad any parent would put their kids in such a situation to begin with.

It always takes a year or two for the Winning Side in the previous election to stop blaming The Last Guy for whatever problems the New Guy hasn't solved yet.

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

but you losers are bad losers---crying ever since the election--never stop crying
LoL! Sorry..that dog don't hunt. The Right threw 8 consecutive years of hissy fits over Obama--they never stopped crying. Face it..partisan die-hards never stop doing two things...running down the opposition..and turning a blind eye to their guys.

Both sides do this..and the more partisan the person..the more they do it..some..like a few here..do it to the exclusion of good sense and without any sense of objective reality. Lucky for us..those tinfoil hats on both sides are usually inept and powerless. Sadly, our ongoing culture war is different..and the tails are wagging the dogs.

Tell me Harmonica....if the tables were turned..would just lick your nutz and stay silent?

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

LoL! Sorry..that dog don't hunt. The Right threw 8 consecutive years of hissy fits over Obama--they never stopped crying. Face it..partisan die-hards never stop doing two things...running down the opposition..and turning a blind eye to their guys.

Both sides do this..and the more partisan the person..the more they do it..some..like a few here..do it to the exclusion of good sense and without any sense of objective reality. Lucky for us..those tinfoil hats on both sides are usually inept and powerless. Sadly, our ongoing culture war is different..and the tails are wagging the dogs.

Tell me Harmonica....if the tables were turned..would just lick your nutz and stay silent?
wrong not even close--totally wrong--BULLshit
you did NOT see all these hateful protests against a fairly, legally elected POTUS
--you people are saying FK America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FK free, legal, fair elections !!!!!...FK the American way
you did not see so many hateful celebrity jackasses hating the POTUS
you did not see all these black sports players hating the WHITE POTUS
but they love a BLACK POTUS---racist jackasses
you did not see ant-Obama stories all day EVERY day for 2 years!!!!!!!
wrong and wrong---not even close buddy pal

As I arose this morning I felt compelled to visit USMB to learn from our lefties what America is supposed to HATE most today.

It didn't take long - but sad to see it wasn't anything new. It's gotten old, ladies. Old. Old. Old.

Oddly enough, Obama went on for his full first term pointing out how he had inherited everything from GW and he was just trying to clean up! He used to use a broom-sweeping analogy. Meantime you are worrying about a little dirt on Trump's shoe while we are still left with two dump-trucks full of horse manure dumped on our front lawns still unexplained from Hillary and Obama!

THAT'S WHY!

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

you did NOT see all these hateful protests against a fairly, legally elected POTUS
God...you guyz are such idiots. "you people'? You know nothing about me or my positions on most cultural matters..except that I despise Trump..and I guess that's enough for you.
My number 1 reason I dislike trump is simple...in my eyes he's incompetent at governing...simple as that. As for the culture stuff..I've been a life-long Republican until recently..guess what changed that..LOL! I support the 2nd and my stance on illegal immigration is probably harder than yours.

Has it occurred to you that Trump has deliberately fomented a great deal of his opposition? That he has set himself up to be a lightening rod..because that is where he derives his political power? The left played right into his hands with their massive over-reactions and their endless mockery. By directly and hostilely engaging the media Trump assured himself the support of the disaffected..those who wished to throw a rock into the windows of our govt. It worked.

But Trump has no skills in governing..so he keeps the pot at a boil..to the detriment of our country..imo.

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

God...you guyz are such idiots. "you people'? You know nothing about me or my positions on most cultural matters..except that I despise Trump..and I guess that's enough for you.
My number 1 reason I dislike trump is simple...in my eyes he's incompetent at governing...simple as that. As for the culture stuff..I've been a life-long Republican until recently..guess what changed that..LOL! I support the 2nd and my stance on illegal immigration is probably harder than yours.

Has it occurred to you that Trump has deliberately fomented a great deal of his opposition? That he has set himself up to be a lightening rod..because that is where he derives his political power? The left played right into his hands with their massive over-reactions and their endless mockery. By directly and hostilely engaging the media Trump assured himself the support of the disaffected..those who wished to throw a rock into the windows of our govt. It worked.

But Trump has no skills in governing..so he keeps the pot at a boil..to the detriment of our country..imo.

Please tell us what skills you think are necessary to govern ?

And how he is hurting us ?

From what I can tell, he's the center of attention and he loves it.

If you guys ignored him, he'd probably retire.

Oh come now, you know this is how the game is played. You left wingnuts did it for years after Obama was elected, it was all about Bush. Hell, the right wingnuts did it when Bush was elected, it was all about Clinton.

Wingnuts will always look to make excuses, but what they are really doing is showing their is little difference in their savior compared to the guy that came before him.
After Obama took office, it was you dickbreaths blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

You know it,.

'When will USMB Republicans stop with the "but Obama and but Clinton"?'

When Trump leaves office in 2021.

Until then conservatives will continue with the lies, failed attempts to deflect, and red herring fallacies.

It’s all they have – they can’t defend Trump because Trump is indefensible.

Dog Bites Man.

Nothing to see here.

Please tell us what skills you think are necessary to govern ?

And how he is hurting us ?

From what I can tell, he's the center of attention and he loves it.

If you guys ignored him, he'd probably retire.

The skill to understand that he is not as smart as he thinks & he does not know more than everyone else.

This is the skill Trump lacks. He thinks he is a genius. Lets see him take a test.

Forum List

Back