I'm Surprised Liberals Overlooked This Xenophobic, Racist Comment

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
Guess who said this? (A) Donald Trump. (B) Ronald Reagan. (C) Dwight Eisenhower. (D) Calvin Coolidge

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country."

Answer: None of the above! Senator Barack Obama said this in 2005!

Take the 'Racist Xenophobe' Quiz: Who Said This About Illegal Immigration? | RealClearPolitics

Barack Obama wasn't always as bad as he was made out to be. Biggest problem with him was the people he associated with and the lack of balls.

Every now and then he let the truth slip out.

Not wanting children ripped, crying, from their parents arms does not mean I don't want secure borders.

Maudlin stupidty. My baby brother was RIPPED from my mother's arms by his kindergarten teacher------he not only cried-----he vomited

Guess who said this? (A) Donald Trump. (B) Ronald Reagan. (C) Dwight Eisenhower. (D) Calvin Coolidge

"Those who enter the country illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law, and they are showing disregard for those who are following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented (and) unchecked, and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country."

Take the 'Racist Xenophobe' Quiz: Who Said This About Illegal Immigration? | RealClearPolitics

Where does that snippet say anything about 'race' at all? Do you think "those" is a race?

For that matter where does it allude to xenophobia?

Let's provide some examples of what actually does allude to those:

Xenophobia: "[I'm] calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"
Who said it? Pam Geller? Wade Page? Pat Robertson?

Racism: "Laziness is a trait in blacks. I really believe that".
Who said it? David Duke? Roseanne Barr? The Ku Klux Klan?

You are missing a very important point. The liberal mind has the amazing ability (defect) to accept whatever their (commie) leaders say, and then decline whatever a conservative says even if they are the exact same thing. They can change the meaning of anything in their head. For instance, if I say Hellary is fat (bad fat), they hear Hellary is phat (cool phat).

Where does that snippet say anything about 'race' at all? Do you think "those" is a race?

Xenophobia: "[I'm] calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States"

re: the questions above. As far as I know-------no one said either----
at least not PUBLICALLY---------please provide the answers as far as
YOU KNOW

Last edited:
The current incarnation of the Democratic Party is moving to the Left of Obama, who also said this:

He makes an excellent point. But in doing so he's taking the Liberal position, against the leftist one.

And I think you know that.

at least not PUBLICALLY---------please provide the answers as for as
YOU KNOW

Really? OK I gives you a hint.

Maybe you've heard of him?

Yanno what's interesting here ---- he puts himself in the third person. Always always always looking for some way to weasel out of his own words. Even if it's limited to semantics.

That said, just to be fair, the speaker of both of those statements is such an inveterate liar that it's impossible to know with certainty that he actually holds those values personally. He simply utters them for the troll value because he thinks Numero Uno can profit from them. In the same way we don't know the same guy is an incestuous pedophile --- he simply wants people to think that, and for exactly the same reason.

Neither of which however eliminate the possibility that any of them really are his personal values. Which no one knows given an unreliable source.

Complex.

Btw nothing about either racism or xenophobia requires "saying it publicly". It's a value belief, not a speech.

Last edited:
Not wanting children ripped, crying, from their parents arms does not mean I don't want secure borders.

Maudlin stupidty. My baby brother was RIPPED from my mother's arms by his kindergarten teacher------he not only cried-----he vomited

Actually that happens to all of us save a tiny few who escape it. It's an institution.

I found it ""ENTERTAINING" in a gothic way------that anyone would comment on the presence of "crying babies" ------in any place in which
THERE ARE BABIES----------I got news-------babies cry. My impression is that they cry in response to any discomfort-----like mild
indigestion or even just a sense of boredom or frustration. My little creature rarely cried-------but was OVERWHELMING demanding-----he
OBJECTED to anything short of constant attention and ANY ATTEMPT
to confine him------like in a play pen-----or a potty seat-----or
a swinging chair complete with tinkling music box or a car seat-----or any attempt to IMMOBLIZE HIM------like stopping at a red light whilst he
was LOCKED into a car seat. "babies were crying...... HOW SHOCKING!!!!!! My baby did not cry in utero-----he JUST KICKED if
I dared to STOP WALKING AT A FAST PACE.

YOU KNOW

Yanno what's interesting here ---- he puts himself in the third person. Always always always looking for some way to weasel out of his own words. Even if it's limited to semantics.

Btw nothing about either racism or xenophobia requires "saying it publicly". It's a value belief, not a speech.

oh----ok ----yet another manifestation of HOOF IN MOUTH disease----
he can't help it

The current incarnation of the Democratic Party is moving to the Left of Obama, who also said this:

He makes an excellent point. But in doing so he's taking the Liberal position, against the leftist one.

Well yes, that was my point, and I make it quite often:

Real liberalism is dying quickly in the Democratic party.

Well yes, that was my point, and I make it quite often:

Real liberalism is dying quickly in the Democratic party.

Yes, I figured you would get that. Unfortunately whoever titled the video does not. And that's the (other) element that is fomenting division. So I just thought that needed pointing out.

I'd still resist making blanket generalizations about political parties though. Actively turbulent ideologies are personal, not party-ical. And the speaker here, I happen to know, is a Democrat.

YOU KNOW

That said, just to be fair, the speaker of both of those statements is such an inveterate liar that it's impossible to know with certainty that he actually holds those values personally. He simply utters them for the troll value because he thinks Numero Uno can profit from them. In the same way we don't know the same guy is an incestuous pedophile --- he simply wants people to think that, and for exactly the same reason.

Neither of which however eliminate the possibility that any of them really are his personal values. Which no one knows given an unreliable source.

Complex.

oh----ok ----yet another manifestation of HOOF IN MOUTH disease----
he can't help it

Actually that's the whole underlying point here --- not only CAN he help it, he does it consciously, deliberately and calculatedly.

That's why I say we have no way to tell whether he personally believes any of that or any part of that. Because he's not saying it for the purpose of revealing his values. He's saying it for the purpose of manipulating people who DO think like that. And that's far worse than actually holding those values.

New Topics

Forum List

Back