When will Trump visit the Troops, those losers that voted for this idiot?

losers?......why dont you go to a VA hospital and tell that to the ones that cant get out of bed that?.....
10 Year vet here and if you voted for Trump, I don't give a rats fuck who you are, your status in life and what uniform your wearing, your a fuckin loser. Get this this straight once and for all, bitch.....this is a free gotdamned country for now....and I'm intitled to say pretty much what I gotdamn please, you don't like it, put my black ass on ignore and lets keep it moving, but don't pull this vet shit on me, I could give a damn about idiots that wanted to shit all over Obama, some refusing to serve under his leadership, threatening not to, vs this white bitch...now fuck off
aww whats the matter asshole?.....did i insult your fucking lowlife ass?....tough shit....and learn how spell,your are a disgrace to your race....
Since when do I give a fuck about what you think or do, especially if it concerns me....you don't like the way I flow, that by all means bitch, float on!!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?
It`s amazing that so many members of our military voted for a guy who spit on our POWs. Would they have voted for Jane Fonda too?
I'm a vet and I'm black.....and the only fuckin time any of these fuckin politicians gives a rat fuck about either is during election times and Vet's day, that's it. This maniac talks tough shit about our military all the fuckin time, ready to throw more and more into this Muslim shit ho, while he and his son's, gotdamn children are sitting pretty, making a killing financially off the backs of these people. You want to show fuckin support, than you take your orange sorry ass over there and rally these men and women. But he'll never do that shit until his hillbilly Klan rallies start to show cracks.

I bet it just bugs tigeee to no end that those “losers” are the ones that risked and sacrificed life and limb so he could sit in mama's basement and spew garbage without fear.
Hey, bitch, I served my mf country for 10 years in the US Navy for motherfuckers like you...that grants me, the privelege to say what the fuck I want to say. Now, how bout you? Don't pull this vet shit on me, you bleeding heart rednecks who never served a day in anything but fuckin over mf's here, need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up
sure you did.....you can be anything on the internet....yea i was shocked too.....
I went to boot camp in Orlando Fla. and came out as a boatswain mate e-3. I was then shipped of San Diego, after there I was shipped off to Oahu were I became a DP2 tech...trust me, I don't lie. I got out on a honorable in 86 and I have my dd214 to prove it, not to mention my home and the perks you get with having this shit on your drivers liscense. And a few years ago I got a letter from the DOD about my military info being hacked......only a vet would know this

I bet it just bugs tigeee to no end that those “losers” are the ones that risked and sacrificed life and limb so he could sit in mama's basement and spew garbage without fear.
Hey, bitch, I served my mf country for 10 years in the US Navy for motherfuckers like you...that grants me, the privelege to say what the fuck I want to say. Now, how bout you? Don't pull this vet shit on me, you bleeding heart rednecks who never served a day in anything but fuckin over mf's here, need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up
sure you did.....you can be anything on the internet....yea i was shocked too.....
I went to boot camp in Orlando Fla. and came out as a boatswain mate e-3. I was then shipped of San Diego, after there I was shipped off to Oahu were I became a DP2 tech...trust me, I don't lie. I got out on a honorable in 86 and I have my dd214 to prove it, not to mention my home and the perks you get with having this shit on your drivers liscense. And a few years ago I got a letter from the DOD about my military info being hacked......only a vet would know this
most vets dont talk shit about other vets like you did....and how about all the asswipes you voted for while in?....would that make you a loser too?....no one knows how someone they voted for will turn out until after they get elected......like you said above..."the only fuckin time any of these fuckin politicians gives a rat fuck about either is during election times and Vet's day, that's it.".....

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?

How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?

Trump Says He Hasn't Visited Troops In Afghanistan, Iraq Because He's 'Very Busy' | HuffPost

How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?

Trump Says He Hasn't Visited Troops In Afghanistan, Iraq Because He's 'Very Busy' | HuffPost
Trump doesn't go there because he's a fuckin coward who can't bare to see real suffering, only gleeful adoring hicks who show up at his rallies.

That's so kind of you to worry about our military.

Hate to tell you this, but they LOVE your president. Obama, not so much.

Hmmmm....didnt you say you were in the military?
Yes I was and I served under a fuckin idiot too, Ronald fuckin Reagan.
Served what? Coffee?

Uhm...if they voted for Trump they're not Losers. Trump voters are Winners.

She lost, get over it.

That's so kind of you to worry about our military.

Hate to tell you this, but they LOVE your president. Obama, not so much.
Listen, everybody loves Trump who's stupid and white, next fuckin comment that sounds stupid

losers?......why dont you go to a VA hospital and tell that to the ones that cant get out of bed that?.....
I don't care where they are, if they voted for Trump, their losers.
so anyone who voted for hillary would be a winner?..is that what you are saying?....
tiggered, giving black Americans a good name the world over. :p
sometimes i wonder if she actually reads the shit she puts up....

You seem like the kind of Soldier who would run rather than fight, a true hypocrite who swore allegiance to his Country. you do have the right to say whatever you want but what you don't realize is that nobody with a brain even cares about what you have to say because it is all just hate and I would be very surprised if you could actually verify your Service record.

I didnt know we were occupied and their liberated us....since WWII all we have being doing is ruining lives, countries and soldiers lives ....if it was heroic why did Trump dodge the draft ? And none of his kids served ?

Uhm...if they voted for Trump they're not Losers. Trump voters are Winners.

She lost, get over it.
If we live next to each other and roughly make the same shouldn’t we both be winning? You’re either rich or you aren’t winning. McConnell has to pay for those tax breaks with your social security. Look it up

Forum List

Back