DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is a disgusting stat.
Build the fucking wall.
Deport deport DEPORT!!!

Mexico now world’s second deadliest conflict zone

Mexico has surpassed Iraq and Afghanistan to become the world's second-most deadly conflict zone after Syria, according to a study of wars around the globe.

The number of fatalities from the expanding war among Mexico's criminal cartels grew to 23,000 in 2016, compared with 17,000 in Afghanistan and 16,000 in Iraq, according to the annual Armed Conflict Survey by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS).

Mexico now world's second deadliest conflict zone

That level of bloodshed was all the more surprising because "Mexico is a conflict marked by the absence of artillery, tanks or combat aviation," IISS Director General John Chipman said in remarks Tuesday in London. Virtually all of those deaths were caused by small arms.

We have two choices. Seal the border, or annex the whole fucking place, and bring law and order to it.

Much of which occurs along our border, I would imagine.
Nah' its throughout the country. The people have been being dislocated and dislodged at every opportunity of the cartels. The other countries immigrants have also been causing issues in Mexico and the elitist want control of the crop areas there too.

I went to Cancun in 1998..I was disheartened to learn that the Russian mafia has control. First thing they did was raise the price of hookers...Gheesh...

We have two choices. Seal the border, or annex the whole fucking place, and bring law and order to it.
Either that or help them get things under control. There are a lot of good people that have been being oppressed by these globalist cartels down there too!

Either that or help them get things under control. There are a lot of good people that have been being oppressed by these globalist cartels down there too!
No. No more helping... We've already helped enough by becoming a human landfill... Seal the border. Or hostile takeover...

No. No more helping... We've already helped enough by becoming a human landfill... Seal the border. Or hostile takeover...
Nah' I'm not into handing over a neighboring country into the hands of the criminally minded.

Nah' I'm not into handing over a neighboring country into the hands of the criminally minded.
That ship sailed decades ago...

That ship sailed decades ago...
No it didn't but I am sure there are a lot of people in certain circles that would like people to think that.

We should have annexed Mexico in 1848....But noooo....We had to be nice and give it back..But the trouble in the headlines today would be how violent Mexico is because of unrest with the natives over being occupied by Yankees..

We should have annexed Mexico in 1848....But noooo....We had to be nice and give it back..But the trouble in the headlines today would be how violent Mexico is because of unrest with the natives over being occupied by Yankees..

We would have been blamed no matter what.

Forum List

Back