When will Trump visit the Troops, those losers that voted for this idiot?

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?
Those losers have done more for this country than a loud mouth ifnorant piece of shit like you could ever dream of doing.

losers?......why dont you go to a VA hospital and tell that to the ones that cant get out of bed that?.....
10 Year vet here and if you voted for Trump, I don't give a rats fuck who you are, your status in life and what uniform your wearing, your a fuckin loser. Get this this straight once and for all, bitch.....this is a free gotdamned country for now....and I'm intitled to say pretty much what I gotdamn please, you don't like it, put my black ass on ignore and lets keep it moving, but don't pull this vet shit on me, I could give a damn about idiots that wanted to shit all over Obama, some refusing to serve under his leadership, threatening not to, vs this white bitch...now fuck off
Burn in Hell you fucking asshole.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????....I'm sure they have a golf course somewhere over there, eh?

Hmmmm....didnt you say you were in the military?
Yes I was and I served under a fuckin idiot too, Ronald fuckin Reagan.
Reagan was 100 times better than the shitstain you idolize. If he was so bad, why did you re-up?
Listen here, Aunt Jemima...I think we have seen enough to glean from your thread titles to say you are absolutely, unequivocally, the nuttiest person on this message board. Shut up, take your pills and chill out. Go get a job at Stretch-Marks & Bullet Wounds, I hear they need some strippers.
......And yet, all you right winged bitches always manage to seek my ass out and comment. So what the fuck does that say about your white stanky ass?
no one seeks you out. You post racist ignorance , oneis compelled to tell you what a partisan, racist moron you are.

Forum List

Back