When will Hostess Bakers and Exploited Walmart workers start their own company?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
There's no barriers to entry, go to Legal Zoom and files the papers.

Go for it!

What's stopping them?

they won't, they will just continue to put other businesses out of business and then crow how they did the workers in the country a favor..and Union bosses will still rake in their SIX figure salaries afterwards

The Silence of the Libs

None of the Libs has any input at all?

You're just gonna cut and paste quotes from Commie Trumka?

Unions: we don't know how to start our own business, apparently all we know is how to destroy yours

See I didn't expect Libs to answer, their federal schooling and hivemind collectivism crushes independent thought

It takes a special kind of moron to work to put the company that pays his salary out of business.

I've had some shitty jobs in my day and when I didn't like the working conditions I quit and got another job and when I finally got sick of working for other people I started working for myself.

Tell me the logic in putting a place you work out of business I guess I'm not stupid enough t understand it.

It takes a special kind of moron to work to put the company that pays his salary out of business.

I've had some shitty jobs in my day and when I didn't like the working conditions I quit and got another job and when I finally got sick of working for other people I started working for myself.

Tell me the logic in putting a place you work out of business I guess I'm not stupid enough t understand it.

You'd think the workers would jump at a chance to control the means of production, no?

All the unions want to do is drives companies out of business and turn every American city into Detroit

Dems struggling to answer because the "thinking" part of the brain has atrophied form lack of use.

Please at least make an effort

Union members and wannabe union member Wal Mart workers haven't figured out how to pay themselves for doing nothing. They need someone else to pay them for doing nothing.

Union members and wannabe union member Wal Mart workers haven't figured out how to pay themselves for doing nothing. They need someone else to pay them for doing nothing.

Getting paid for doing nothing but destroying what other have built...hmmm, sounds like an ad for Democrat Politicians

"Starting a company" the scale of Hostess requires only average intelligence and average ability--however, the big driver in success are CONTACTS, access to capital, and assistance from friends/relatives/politicians. If you are inferring that the workers are too stupid or too lazy to do this, you are a right winger. Right wingers hate working people.

"Starting a company" the scale of Hostess requires only average intelligence and average ability--however, the big driver in success are CONTACTS, access to capital, and assistance from friends/relatives/politicians. If you are inferring that the workers are too stupid or too lazy to do this, you are a right winger. Right wingers hate working people.

If they're not too stupid or lazy then rather than working for such an evil company that hates them as you say then why don't they start their own business after all it's not difficult.

Contacts? The Union does not have contacts?

The Union pension Funds can provide the capital

This is stupid beyond belief. You obviously have not been involved in major business startups.

This is stupid beyond belief. You obviously have not been involved in major business startups.

Tell me where I went wrong.

Forum List

Back