Zone1 When Will Black People Get Over The Past?

Only 1 group has codified their racism and enforced it with the rule of law in this country. Whites. That's an inconveneint truth that must be faced in order for things to change.
I don’t disagree.

The definition of racist has not changed. Why do whites so badly want to use the N word? Whites have all kinds of derogatory ethnic slurs they call each other and you don't see us whining because we can't use them.
Whites don't, the world just endures blacks shouting that derogatory word in rap songs and when fighting other blacks. Blacks are so hung up on that word, they've convinced themselves it's a white problem.

The definition of racist has not changed. Why do whites so badly want to use the N word? Whites have all kinds of derogatory ethnic slurs they call each other and you don't see us whining because we can't use them.
In my circle race relations aren't talked about at all. We have had many black tenants over the years most of whom were troublesome in some way, but no one ever used a racial slur when discussing them. We have but one black tenant at the moment and he is constantly behind in his rent yet treated with respect and forbearance.

If race based attitudes remain, that nullifies or reduces the gains that can be made.
They way I see it it's two steps forward, one step back for you. Not one step forward and two steps back. So, take heart, you're making progress.:)

You offered an opinion on aspects of my personality or persona that you know nothing about, aspects which are not in evident within my comment.

That's not only arrogant, but it demonstrates a lack of abilities when it comes to critical thinking as well as the ability to analyze a set of facts and draw a conclusion that is accurate.
In short, I nailed it. 👍

we are pack animals ....
This reading might interest you. . .

1676233152527.png

IN SEARCH OF HOW
SOCIETIES WORK
Tribes—The First and Forever Form
1676233323951.png

Wrong. We talk about whites who practice racism. Like you.
If I'm that way, that is my business. And you are lying every time a white person gets suspected of committing a crime. The media brings up whiteness but never mentions the blackness of the black suspects.

I never thought of it that way but to a certain extent you have a point. Especially if you consider this message board a microcosm of U.S. society and a significant portion of its members believe they are just a normal or average white person when they in fact harbor racists beliefs and opinions.

Therefore quite a few of them in fact fit that walking time bomb analogy in all likelihood due to the conflict created by their cognitive dissonance between seeing themselves as not being racists while knowing that they check many of the boxes in response to the statement "You may be a racist IF you believe: ..."
Wtf.jpg

That's apparently a lie.

85-of-White-people-that-are-killed-in-America-each-year-are-murdered-by-other-White-people.-Yet-we-never-hear-the-term-White-on-White-crime.jpg
That is not accurate. I live in a beautiful town majority of whites. It's a very secure town with outstanding schools and clean streets. How come black areas aren't safe and have horrible schools? I've never seen a white family flee locations to escape the White race. I've seen blacks do this, and you're probably one of them who moves away from his kind but every day refers to White as the problem.

Forum List

Back