When will Barry endorse Biden and will it look bad that he waited so long?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Barry will endorse Biden very soon, but it looks bad that Obama wouldn’t endorse his own VP from the jump.

Think of it. Biden was good enough to be a heartbeat away on the Obama ticket, but Obama wouldn’t endorse Joe when he declared he is running,

So funny to me.

Joe Biden, good enough to be a heartbeat away, not good enough to actually be President.

Barry will endorse Biden very soon, but it looks bad that Obama wouldn’t endorse his own VP from the jump.

Think of it. Biden was good enough to be a heartbeat away on the Obama ticket, but Obama wouldn’t endorse Joe when he declared he is running,

So funny to me.

Joe Biden, good enough to be a heartbeat away, not good enough to actually be President.
If and only if he wins the nomination and even then it will be iffy. Sundowner Joe is carrying a whole lotta baggage and some tough questions that need answering regarding Ukraine and China.

So funny to me.

If and only if he wins the nomination and even then it will be iffy. Sundowner Joe is carrying a whole lotta baggage and some tough questions that need answering regarding Ukraine and China.

Obama has to endorse the Dimm nominee. It will look funny when it’s Biden and Obama waited almost a year to endorse his own VP!

If Biden shouldn’t be POTUS, why did you fucking make him your VP?

So funny to me.

What's the matter, you getting skeered? Your Orange Diety may be standing in front of a few State Federal Judges and Grand Juries a little earlier than you thought. BEFORE the time runs out. He many learn what it's like to work at a McDonalds.

So funny to me.

Obama has to endorse the Dimm nominee. It will look funny when it’s Biden and Obama waited almost a year to endorse his own VP!

If Biden shouldn’t be POTUS, why did you fucking make him your VP?
You must be one those people who never paid attention to politics until you turned on the TV and discovered we had a black president.

Why can’t liberal cwords address the question.

If Biden was good enough to be Barry’s VP, why didn’t Obama endorse the Alzheimer’s patient when he declared he was running?

Obama sat out the primary to allow Dems to sort things out.

He will work tirelessly to stop the re-election of Trump.

If he would raise to a status of truly great person he would endorse Trump, the person with the "magic wand".

So funny to me.

Obama will only endorse Quid Pro Joe when Joe agrees with Obama's decision on a running mate.

Obama already interceded to help Biden a week or so ago.

Bloomberg made an attack ad against Biden that quoted Obama out of context, and Obama stepped in to stop that shit.

I honestly don’t think that Barack should endorse Biden because if I was barrack I would support sanders

Forum List

Back