When was President Trump convicted to cause impeachment?

The witnesses are all burying your hero's lies. That's why he keeps changing the story, and attacking the process. Neither the law, the witnesses or the process are on your side.

The only witness that matters is the President of the Ukraine. He has stated that there was no pressure and therefore no quid pro quo. Your investigation should have died right there.

Did you expect a man who is utterly dependent on President Trump's approval internationally to sit next to Trump in front of the American press and call the President a liar? But Zelensky made a point of saying that he still didn't have an invitation to the White House in that presser, which showed that he was, in truth, being pressured.

Can you post anything except bullshit?

He was not sitting next to the President during that phone call. You do know how telephones work, right? Or are you Canucks still using two cans and a string?

You can imagine shit all you want, but facts are facts.

You have lost and don;t even know it yet, not that it matters to you since you are a busybody with no real skin in our political processes. Right Canuck?

Zelensky was sittinig right next to the President at that press conference at the United Nations. I guess you didn't actually watch it. You just picked up the day's talking points.

Every person on earth has a stake in your politics because Trump is on the verge of starting WWIII with his insanity.

Hey, shit for brains! The call, remember that? He stated that there was no pressure in the days after that call came to light. Then he repeated it at the press conference in person. You must have missed that in YOUR talking points, since you cannot keep the timeline straight, dumbass!

My God, you people are so fucking stupid!

The evidence being presented before the committees says that there was a lot of pressure applied both before and after the phone the July 25 phone call.

Given trumps history of lying to the public I’m more inclined to believe the civil servants who have no reason to lie about the phone call or about the pressure applied to the Ukrainians to do Trump’s bidding.

As previously posted president Solinski was complaining at the press conference that he still hasn’t been invited to the White House. Since the press conference he has in fact been given such an invitation, but I suspect it was only because of his public complaint. Trump is now desperate to prove that he wasn’t withholding his approval or money in return for the investigations requested.

The only witness that matters is the President of the Ukraine. He has stated that there was no pressure and therefore no quid pro quo. Your investigation should have died right there.

Did you expect a man who is utterly dependent on President Trump's approval internationally to sit next to Trump in front of the American press and call the President a liar? But Zelensky made a point of saying that he still didn't have an invitation to the White House in that presser, which showed that he was, in truth, being pressured.

He was not sitting next to the President during that phone call. You do know how telephones work, right? Or are you Canucks still using two cans and a string?

You have lost and don;t even know it yet, not that it matters to you since you are a busybody with no real skin in our political processes. Right Canuck?

Zelensky was sittinig right next to the President at that press conference at the United Nations. I guess you didn't actually watch it. You just picked up the day's talking points.

Every person on earth has a stake in your politics because Trump is on the verge of starting WWIII with his insanity.

Hey, shit for brains! The call, remember that? He stated that there was no pressure in the days after that call came to light. Then he repeated it at the press conference in person. You must have missed that in YOUR talking points, since you cannot keep the timeline straight, dumbass!

The evidence being presented before the committees says that there was a lot of pressure applied both before and after the phone the July 25 phone call.

Given trumps history of lying to the public I’m more inclined to believe the civil servants who have no reason to lie about the phone call or about the pressure applied to the Ukrainians to do Trump’s bidding.

As previously posted president Solinski was complaining at the press conference that he still hasn’t been invited to the White House. Since the press conference he has in fact been given such an invitation, but I suspect it was only because of his public complaint. Trump is now desperate to prove that he wasn’t withholding his approval or money in return for the investigations requested.

Oh, they have a damn good reason to lie. They are Deep State operatives whose only goal is a soft coup.

Who the fuck is Solinski? You can't even get that right, so what makes you think you have anything else worth reading, dumbass?

So you're saying he can break a law without it being a law?

Why do you just admit you hate Trump and will make shit up and do anything to get him out of office?
Here's the law..

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Ok you have to prove the elements of the law.

Prove that Trump made a donation or received anything of value.
He asked the Ukrainian president to provide a service for him of investigating his political rival.

Services have value.

Biden running for president now does not absolve him of being investigated by the current president for illegal activity while VP in the past. Being one of 10 people running against Trump doesn't give him a get out of jail free card.
Since the President is certainly not sacred nor exempt from any form of scrutiny, I wonder why a mere candidate would be?

There has to be a reason to start a investigation. The original investigation of Trump was due to information received from Australia. A special prosecutor was appointed because Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. Saying Biden is corrupt is not enough to open a investigation,

Yea the conviction they speak of is in the senate, not a court of law.

That's what makes impeachment a political move, not a legal one. However, once a REAL impeachment is voted on, that gives the minority party the right to subpoena witnesses which libtards do NOT want to happen.

The witnesses are all burying your hero's lies. That's why he keeps changing the story, and attacking the process. Neither the law, the witnesses or the process are on your side.

I like how you confidently make statements about what's happening . . . in closed-door hearings the public, AND EVEN OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, are excluded from.

Quite lying. The Republican members of the committee are not excluded.

Oh, they have a damn good reason to lie. They are Deep State operatives whose only goal is a soft coup.

Who the fuck is Solinski? You can't even get that right, so what makes you think you have anything else worth reading, dumbass?

You are the dumbass. There is no deep state and no coup. All of this is in the Constitution. Try reading it sometime if you can read.

You are the stupid one. This is about a orchestrated campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden. It started long before the phone call.

Yea the conviction they speak of is in the senate, not a court of law.

That's what makes impeachment a political move, not a legal one. However, once a REAL impeachment is voted on, that gives the minority party the right to subpoena witnesses which libtards do NOT want to happen.

I like how you confidently make statements about what's happening . . . in closed-door hearings the public, AND EVEN OUR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES, are excluded from.

Every witness has issued a public statement which is released to the press, which outlines generally what they will be telling the hearing. Not one Republican has come forward to say anything in defence of the President, or to question the veracity of the witness statements.

Uh, yes they did. The Republicans stated they had destroyed Taylor's opening statement claims in a matter of seconds.

It is no wonder that you don't know that since the Lame Stream Media never reported it.

That is what the Republicans say. They can say anything they want.

Forum List

Back