When was President Trump convicted to cause impeachment?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The requirements to impeach a president are found in Article II, Section IV of the Constitution. It states that the President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors..

What treasonous act has President Trump been convicted?
What bribery act has President Trump been convicted?
What other high crimes and misdemeanors acts has President Trump been convicted?

Would someone please tell me when President Trump was convicted?

The requirements to impeach a president are found in Article II, Section IV of the Constitution. It states that the President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors..

What other high crimes and misdemeanors acts has President Trump been convicted?

Wow, no more crack for you my friend.

Sorry, this is so confusing for you. I will try and help you out.

The "conviction" comes from the Senate, which this case has not made it that far yet.

What the House does is akin to what a grand jury does while the Senate is the actual jury giving the verdict.

This is why Bill was not removed from office, he was impeached but not found guilty by the Senate

After yous tell me when Trump was impeached..

Yea the conviction they speak of is in the senate, not a court of law.

That's what makes impeachment a political move, not a legal one. However, once a REAL impeachment is voted on, that gives the minority party the right to subpoena witnesses which libtards do NOT want to happen.

Wow. Trumpers really are stupidly grasping for straws

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Those are the requirements for....read this slowly....REMOVAL FROM OFFICE

Impeachment does not require conviction. REMOVAL does.

Read this slowly again

Impeachment is akin to an Indictment. That happens in the House

The trial takes place in the Senate...followed by conviction and removal or by acquittal

Now go sit in the corner

That's what makes impeachment a political move, not a legal one. However, once a REAL impeachment is voted on, that gives the minority party the right to subpoena witnesses which libtards do NOT want to happen.
Nonsense. Once Impeachment is voted on (and it will be) Trump will have all the rights afforded to the accused

Nonsense. Once Impeachment is voted on (and it will be) Trump will have all the rights afforded to the accused

You said "nonsense" and then proceeded to say exactly what I said. This is classic.

The witnesses are all burying your hero's lies. That's why he keeps changing the story, and attacking the process. Neither the law, the witnesses or the process are on your side.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The "conviction" comes from the Senate, which this case has not made it that far yet.

What the House does is akin to what a grand jury does while the Senate is the actual jury giving the verdict.

This is why Bill was not removed from office, he was impeached but not found guilty by the Senate

You fail.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Read this slowly again

The trial takes place in the Senate...followed by conviction and removal or by acquittal

Now go sit in the corner

Impeachment begins when the entire HOUSE votes to begin impeachment proceedings.

If the House thinks they have enough to impeach on, thus begins the articles of impeachment , which moves to the Senate.

Now, slowly, review precedent. Stay in your corner until you understand HISTORY.

You fail.

Read this slowly again

Now go sit in the corner

Impeachment begins when the entire HOUSE votes to begin impeachment proceedings.

If the House thinks they have enough to impeach on, thus begins the articles of impeachment , which moves to the Senate.

Now, slowly, review precedent. Stay in your corner until you understand HISTORY.

Thanks for repeating what I had just stated.

Removal from office comes from the Senate...which the OP was very confused about.

You fail.

Read this slowly again

Now go sit in the corner

Removal from office comes from the Senate...which the OP was very confused about.

Yes, my bad!

I didn't intend to quote you and was posting at Lush.

Thanks

;)

Does it say anything in there about which hand the POTUS wipes his ass with?

Because I recall that was an issue for you with O'bama.

Hypocrisy much?

You fail.

Read this slowly again

Now go sit in the corner

Oh I wasn't confused. I know full well the process but my question still stands?
WHAT Conviction has Trump had of: Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Exactly what "crimes" has he committed much less "convicted" of?

You know what happens to those "witnesses? if they lie under oath during the rial right?

And yes the impeachment proceeding is a political process. Which means drumpf doesn't have any rights. He'll get is rights once the trial starts.

In the meantime House Democrats have the power to obtain all of the evidence they need, and any evidence that is purposely blocked is an obstruction of justice.

Which means Barr's trial will begin after drumpfs.

Does it say anything in there about which hand the POTUS wipes his ass with?

Because I recall that was an issue for you with O'bama.

Hypocrisy much?

You really have a scatological fetish don't you? Do you sit on the toilet and play with your pooh?

You fail.

Read this slowly again

Now go sit in the corner

I wasn't confused. I'm asking a simple question. What crimes has Trump been convicted of?
It is very clear:
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on
Impeachment for,
and Conviction of,
Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

When was Trump impeached?
When was Trump convicted?
What Treason,Bribery or other high crimes was Trump
impeached for
convicted for...

Simple answer. What crimes and misdemeanors?

Wow, no more crack for you my friend.
--as usual, you people have no facts/proof/etc

you mean not guilty by his fellow Dems

I don't understand the confusion here.
I'm asking a very simple question.
Talk about "impeachment" requires specific "high crimes and misdemeanors. "
I'm asking what crimes? What misdemeanors"?

Forum List

Back