When was Hillary's last Press Conference?

Last time Hillary Clinton had a press conference, ISIS was a Junior Varsity Team...and the Russians were still laughing about that ReSet Button she gave them.

Would it matter if she did? According to every right wing loon here, everyone in the press is already on her side and has been for decades….

When will her next presser happen?

Why is she so afraid?

Is she not able to answer questions without the aid of having written notes or a teleprompter?

Let the sunshine in mrs. clintoon, after all you were part of the most transparent administration ever...

Time Since Hillary's Last Press Confrence

The dems know that they have to keep her hidden. The more the people see of her, the less they like her. She is a terrible candidate and a terrible human being.

Quite the contrary. The more people see Clinton, the more popular she gets. That would be why her ratings went up after the convention.

In small group situations, she shines even more. People see how friendly, calm and intelligent she is, and learn that the GOP scumbags have been lying about her for decades, projecting their own flagrantly corrupt and dishonest partisan nature on to her. That's why all the bedwetters here are telling everyone to pay no attention to such events, because they know how badly they come across when people learn the truth.

Quite the contrary. The more people see Clinton, the more popular she gets. That would be why her ratings went up after the convention.

In small group situations, she shines even more. People see how friendly, calm and intelligent she is, and learn that the GOP scumbags have been lying about her for decades, projecting their own flagrantly corrupt and dishonest partisan nature on to her. That's why all the bedwetters here are telling everyone to pay no attention to such events, because they know how badly they come across when people learn the truth.

amazingly stupid^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but typical of brain dead liberals.

Time Since Hillary's Last Press Confrence

272 days

Look it up for yourself if you doubt the figure... She can't make it to Louisiana for the citizens in distress... She is invited by the President of Mexico to visit and can't make it... Turned in to the investigators all of her emails but 14,974 emails she tried to delete... Sells influence from the State Department... But she can go beg for money at fund raisers...

If I was a liberal I would be so embarrassed by her behavior I would cry myself to sleep every night...

Over 350 interviews by Clinton this year. She's one of the most accessible candidates ever. Not to our crazy conservative mainstream media, but who cares about those crybaby shills?

The beltway press has devoted the last 25 years telling people to hate Clinton. Then, given a chance, they scream out questions like "Why does everyone hate you?". So, Clinton rightfully ignores them now. Clinton doesn't need them, but they need her, hence their open weeping. They're irrelevant, and there's nothing they can do about it.

If I were a conservative, I might be embarrassed to so consistently fall for the really stupid propaganda of the mainstream media shills. But then, if I were a conservative, I'd have to have suffered major head trauma, hence I probably wouldn't know enough to be embarrassed.

Candidates don't hold press conferences unless they're making an announcement. Trump holds frequent press conferences where he says stupid shit that gets him into trouble. Every time he says stupid shit, his polling numbers drop like a stone.

I can understand why Trumpbots want Hillary to suffer a similar fate but she's not playing that game.

Over 350 interviews by Clinton this year. She's one of the most accessible candidates ever. Not to our crazy conservative mainstream media, but who cares about those crybaby shills?

The beltway press has devoted the last 25 years telling people to hate Clinton. Then, given a chance, they scream out questions like "Why does everyone hate you?". So, Clinton rightfully ignores them now. Clinton doesn't need them, but they need her, hence their open weeping. They're irrelevant, and there's nothing they can do about it.

If I were a conservative, I might be embarrassed to so consistently fall for the really stupid propaganda of the mainstream media shills. But then, if I were a conservative, I'd have to have suffered major head trauma, hence I probably wouldn't know enough to be embarrassed.

a pre-scripted interview is not a press conference, its a propaganda event.

If I were a conservative, I might be embarrassed to so consistently fall for the really stupid propaganda of the mainstream media shills. But then, if I were a conservative, I'd have to have suffered major head trauma, hence I probably wouldn't know enough to be embarrassed

I knew your elevator did not go all the way to the top floor, hell it does not work at all... These quotes from your post have to be some of the most ridicules I have read in quite awhile...
Not to our crazy conservative mainstream media, but who cares about those crybaby shills? The beltway press has devoted the last 25 years telling people to hate Clinton.

There has never been a protective shield like the one that the majority of the mainstream media has surrounded Bill's wife with. Not even pbo has been protected as much. I would really appreciate a list of beltway press telling people to hate Bill's wife...

Candidates don't hold press conferences unless they're making an announcement. Trump holds frequent press conferences where he says stupid shit that gets him into trouble. Every time he says stupid shit, his polling numbers drop like a stone.

I can understand why Trumpbots want Hillary to suffer a similar fate but she's not playing that game

Do you even know the difference between a interview and a National Press Conference... You may have hit a three pointer when you said bill's wife doesn't hold National Press Conferences (doesn't play that game) because she has nothing new to announce for the last 9 months...

Sad ladies, really sad... I don't care if we have a female POTUS, just as long as it is not Bill's wife...

Before the liberals get the talking point memo's regarding bill's wife lack of accountability to the National and even International Press I would like to throw out a term the lib's may not be familiar with...

The Fourth Branch of Government...

I am questioning if they even know what the responsibility of the Fourth Branch of Government... The press has a job to do and the biggest majority of the Fourth Estate is failing miserably... They are supposed to be an unbiased reporter of the News... Sure not happening and you can see from the previous liberal posters, like it that way...

Do your liberal selves a solid and google what has been mentioned...

Who? She's still in the race? I thought they had locked her away in the loony bin for barking.

As opposed to der Trumpenfucker BANNING The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, Univison, BuzzFeed, and Politico...just to name a few.

Any news source that dares to challenge der Trumpenfucker is banned.

bullcrap.jpg

Before the liberals get the talking point memo's regarding bill's wife lack of accountability to the National and even International Press I would like to throw out a term the lib's may not be familiar with...

I am questioning if they even know what the responsibility of the Fourth Branch of Government... The press has a job to do and the biggest majority of the Fourth Estate is failing miserably... They are supposed to be an unbiased reporter of the News... Sure not happening and you can see from the previous liberal posters, like it that way...

Reporters are not supposed to be an unbiased, but they are supposed to hold the feet of those in government to the fire, to keep politicians honest, and to tell the public what they have learned. I have not ever heard one reporter question the lies of any candidate for either side. Politicians stand up and lie, lie, lie with impunity because no one every calls them on their lies. Reporters just regurgitate the lies unquestioned.

There is no question that all politicians lie, and there really is no need for it. But as long as reporters don't call them on it, don't hold their feet to the fire, it will continue, unabated.

As opposed to der Trumpenfucker BANNING The Huffington Post, The Washington Post, Univison, BuzzFeed, and Politico...just to name a few.

Any news source that dares to challenge der Trumpenfucker is banned.

Challenging is one thing, being openly hostile and blatantly biased is quite another. Why waste his time? I wouldn't.

Reporters are not supposed to be an unbiased, but they are supposed to hold the feet of those in government to the fire, to keep politicians honest, and to tell the public what they have learned. I have not ever heard one reporter question the lies of any candidate for either side. Politicians stand up and lie, lie, lie with impunity because no one every calls them on their lies. Reporters just regurgitate the lies unquestioned.

There is no question that all politicians lie, and there really is no need for it. But as long as reporters don't call them on it, don't hold their feet to the fire, it will continue, unabated.

You can't be objective if you are biased.

Forum List

Back