When Twoofers have to result to counting dumpsters..they're out of shit to talk about

Do you know what the term Newtonian Physics even means? Because if someone defies the laws of physics, there is no argument. It is a FACT that WTC7 Collapsed at FREEFALL for 2.25 at LEAST. That is equivalent to a bowling ball falling the same speed as WTC7 from the top of the WTC7 buildilng. That is impossible, thats why demolitions exist, so they can freefall into their own footprints. Theres no other way to say this but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FREEFALL through the path of greatest resistance. That is my Fact. You cannot say i HAVE NOT POSTED ANY. this fact ALONE debunks the WHOLE NIST report. Why are you saying you 'accept facts' but when Newton's Laws of physics are violated, its not a problem?
Wrong yet again. So explain to us how ONLY a controlled demolition can accomplish free fall. I've already explained to you how the WTC 7 collapsed at free fall for 2.25 seconds, yet fell 40% overall slower than free fall. It is because the internal structures.... you know... the ones that hold up the building.... failed before the external structure failed. Thus the outside "caught up" to what had already collapsed internally.

Wake up from what? I've stated facts of our reality. I've shown video evidence. I've provided witness testimony. I have given expert opinion. I have pointed out the random anomalies that day. All of these are facts. But i get responses that ignore all of this, claim the providers of information are frauds, or that the information itself is worthless. Why can't you just accept the facts and then use the logic and intellect we are gifted with as humans.
i do accept facts
you, however, have posted NONE

Do you know what the term Newtonian Physics even means? Because if someone defies the laws of physics, there is no argument. It is a FACT that WTC7 Collapsed at FREEFALL for 2.25 at LEAST. That is equivalent to a bowling ball falling the same speed as WTC7 from the top of the WTC7 buildilng. That is impossible, thats why demolitions exist, so they can freefall into their own footprints. Theres no other way to say this but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FREEFALL through the path of greatest resistance. That is my Fact. You cannot say i HAVE NOT POSTED ANY. this fact ALONE debunks the WHOLE NIST report. Why are you saying you 'accept facts' but when Newton's Laws of physics are violated, its not a problem?
yes, i am familar with Newtons laws
however, that changes nothing
the building did NOT totally collapse at free fall
it had a brief time at free fall which is not inconsistent with the facts that it wasnt a controlled demo

you troofer morons cling to these small minute details as proof it did
it DIDNT

i do accept facts
you, however, have posted NONE

it had a brief time at free fall which is not inconsistent with the facts that it wasnt a controlled demo

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

A OBJECT cannot FREEFALL FOR ANY AMOUNT of time through ANOTHER OBJECT. It is IMPOSSIBLE. If it freefell for 2.25 seconds, that accounts for 8 floors. 8 FLOORS WERE REMOVED. How? Fire? FIRE CANNOT REMOVE 8 FLOORS OF STEEL. ESPECIALLY WITHOUT SHOWING FACADE DAMADE. There is no argument about this, physics are physics, why are you discounting them? Stop it. open your eyes. Use your intellect. Be open to the reality that this is impossible and stop putting up a wall.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

A OBJECT cannot FREEFALL FOR ANY AMOUNT of time through ANOTHER OBJECT. It is IMPOSSIBLE. If it freefell for 2.25 seconds, that accounts for 8 floors. 8 FLOORS WERE REMOVED. How? Fire? FIRE CANNOT REMOVE 8 FLOORS OF STEEL. ESPECIALLY WITHOUT SHOWING FACADE DAMADE. There is no argument about this, physics are physics, why are you discounting them? Stop it. open your eyes. Use your intellect. Be open to the reality that this is impossible and stop putting up a wall.
dipshit, you are a fucking moron

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I cannot even fathom what type of personality you have in real life. What kind of person responds to a person like this? Why would you disregard the Newtonian Physics of our earth, and instead call me names and act like a child? I do not understand how this type of communication proves your point, other than that you immature and cannot handle facts. I dont understand why, was it bad parenting? Are you scared? What is the deal? I sympathize for people like you, I really do. I'm not being sarcastic.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I cannot even fathom what type of personality you have in real life. What kind of person responds to a person like this? Why would you disregard the Newtonian Physics of our earth, and instead call me names and act like a child? I do not understand how this type of communication proves your point, other than that you immature and cannot handle facts. I dont understand why, was it bad parenting? Are you scared? What is the deal? I sympathize for people like you, I really do. I'm not being sarcastic.
because you are a fucking moron
thats why i respond to you like this

because you are a fucking moron
thats why i respond to you like this

Actually I'm going with what I first assumed, bad parenting and/or fear.

I cannot even fathom what type of personality you have in real life. What kind of person responds to a person like this?
I think skeptics were those nerdy science geeks in school who got picked on a lot and never got laid. Explains their hostility and childish nature.

yeah, couldnt possibly be because most people are sick of troofer morons bullshit

gee, i wonder why most sites ban troofer morons and have for a while

yeah, couldnt possibly be because most people are sick of troofer morons bullshit

How does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance without demolition?

How were Newtonian Physics violated on 9/11? If physics existed that day, the tilting top of the tower collapsing would of never been able to pancake symmetrically the floors below it. And it also somehow prevented it self from tilting any further, and fell at freefall to the ground.

How many steel highrises have collapsed completely in the history of the world? 3. All on 9/11.

Why do you act like such a pissed off child when I state these facts?

How does a building freefall through the path of greatest resistance without demolition?

How were Newtonian Physics violated on 9/11? If physics existed that day, the tilting top of the tower collapsing would of never been able to pancake symmetrically the floors below it. And it also somehow prevented it self from tilting any further, and fell at freefall to the ground.

How many steel highrises have collapsed completely in the history of the world? 3. All on 9/11.

Blow me.

those are NOT facts, dipshit
because no building collapsed at free fall

and to ask you basically the same question back, how many other buildings in the world were of the exact same construction as those 3 buildings

fuck off moron, it wasnt a controlled demolition, this FACT has been well established, you want to claim otherwise you NEED PROOF
and you have exactly NONE
"

Any claim that either of the towers (or WTC7) fell at "free fall" speed is baseless.

Video has shown this conclusively. Some parts of the OUTER perimeter of the buildings may have fallen (without resistance) at near free fall speed. But there is no evidence -- none -- that any internal portion of the building fell at free fall speed.

Last edited:

those are NOT facts, dipshit
because no building collapsed at free fall

and to ask you basically the same question back, how many other buildings in the world were of the exact same construction as those 3 buildings

fuck off moron, it wasnt a controlled demolition, this FACT has been well established, you want to claim otherwise you NEED PROOF
and you have exactly NONE
"

You own him. Too bad he's worthless.

Dumpsters....you've been bitch-slapped into trying to make hay out of dumpsters? Swahelle and short-stack (Hussy for those of you who don't know) are fucking hilarious.

If you morons are ever wondering why you've amounted to nothing in 9 years, look at dumpster-gate and find out.

"have to result to".. what ???...THAT MAKES NO SENSE...but then that is your specialty..

Any claim that either of the towers (or WTC7) fell at "free fall" speed is baseless.

Video has shown this conclusively. Some parts of the OUTER perimeter of the buildings may have fallen (without resistance) at near free fall speed. But there is no evidence -- none -- that any internal portion of the building fell at free fall speed.

lol...fuck off

Forum List

Back