When the courage of your convictions demands that you hide behind a mask

You're way too coward to respond when I point out that way more leftists hide behind masks than conservatives, aren't you?
There are ample examples of rightwing cowardice.

If rightwing racists and bigots aren’t hiding behind masks, then rightwing cowards are hiding behind red herring fallacies on message boards attempting to deflect from topics they lack the courage to address.

If rightwing racists and bigots aren’t hiding behind masks, then rightwing cowards are hiding behind red herring fallacies on message boards attempting to deflect from topics they lack the courage to address.

Note you didn't respond to the point. You say wearing masks is cowardly and you agree with blasting conservatives none of us have heard of, but you refuse to address that according to what you are saying, there are far more cowardly leftists.

Conservatives are thrilled with no masks, we aren't wearing them and don't want to

All you leftards should then be concerned when what you give is what you get.
If I did illegal and shameful things, I would be worried about that kind of threat. As it is, it's "Oh noes! He's going to reveal that I support liberty and decency! Whatever will I do?".

There is a silver lining to the right-wing meltdown here. We observe how the righties are afraid of having their disgusting activities highlighted. On some level, they understand how shameful their own actions are. That means they still have a vestige of a conscience.

like antifa

If I did illegal and shameful things, I would be worried about that kind of threat. As it is, it's "Oh noes! He's going to reveal that I support liberty and decency! Whatever will I do?".

There is a silver lining to the right-wing meltdown here. We observe how the righties are afraid of having their disgusting activities highlighted. On some level, they understand how shameful their own actions are. That means they still have a vestige of a conscience.
True.

But conservatives lack the courage to listen to that conscience, instead surrendering to their fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

We see the same on USMB – rightwing racists and bigots who hide behind the anonymity of an online message board.

You are one of the biggest bigots on this Board, little toad.

Crawl back under that rock you fled to after Trump won.

Patriot Front's white supremacist blather can b found here: [Home - Patriot Front]

BIG whoop. It's a Fed front organization.
Everyone with a brain KNOWS it. Their uniforms are the same as the FBI academy uniform. One person RECOGNIZED one of the patriot phoney frauds as a Fed.

DURRRRRR

These rightist crackpots who offend Americans with public demonstrations are in a tizzy when their identities are made public. Why don't they just amuse themselves with nocturnal goose-stepping jamborees in Death Valley if they crave anonymity?
Members of the white supremacist organization Patriot Front have filed a federal lawsuit against a leftist activist, claiming he infiltrated their group and revealed their identities as members of the racist organization.
The activist's "doxxing" of the four plaintiffs as members of Patriot Front cost them their jobs, incomes and relationships with family members, the lawsuit claims.
Filed in federal court in the Western District of Washington by a Spokane law form, the case is an unusual new tactic from members of Patriot Front. The Texas-based group has gained notoriety for holding marches with dozens of masked young men wearing chinos, carrying American flags and chanting slogans.
[MSN]

"We're so white! We're so white!
We all march with our buttocks tight!"
You mean like sealing the grand jury in Trump's cases so that nobody knows who they were or even where they were from?

False analysis. Not a surprise coming from you. You must know that you’re not the only nut “out there.” Some nuts out there might take their disagreement with the imbecility you tend to spew a bit further than words. This is a benefit of being an anonymous poster with a fictional username on a mere message board.

You don’t have to worry about some nut-job coming to physically fuck you up.

And you can’t deny it. Otherwise you’d be posting your real name and home address and telephone number and job location, etc.

And, no. I’m not asking. In fact, I think one of the few intelligent things you do is to keep that information private.

If you have any reports of your "anti-fa" having their identities exposed and their suing as a result, you may wish to initiate a thread addressing your topic.
I see, your REAL concern is that violated Americans had the audacity to sue the cowards that cost them their jobs and threatened their families. How dare they! Now your point is clear, Comrade. Hail to the Regime! :salute:

White supremacists, understandably, fear the light of day. Transparency is not kind to these folks.

... The SPLC first reported that the attorney was a dues-paying member of the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi organization... The National Alliance was founded by William Pierce, who authored “The Turner Diaries,” the inspiration behind the Oklahoma City Bombings of 1995. Pierce was also a financial contributor and “vice chairman” to the American Eagle Party, a “racist political party” helmed by one-time presidential candidate Merlin Miller and was identified as the National Alliance’s attorney by the neo-Nazi aligned Vanguard News Network...
In 2021, the SPLC reported that Allen was operating as a “shadow” attorney, offering legal advice to a defendant in a lawsuit against participants in the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Additionally, Allen is listed as a board member of the Free Expression Foundation...
“FEF’s outlook aligns with the remarkable and precious tradition of First Amendment protections provided by the United States Supreme Court in cases such as Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992), and Snyder v. Phelps (2011),” the website reads.
Brandenburg v. Ohio was a case involving the Ku Klux Klan, where the court determined that people cannot be punished for “abstract advocacy of violence.”
R.A.V. v. the City of St. Paul was a case in which courts struck down St. Paul’s attempts to make it illegal to display a burning cross or swastika “in an attempt to arouse anger or alarm on the basis of race, color, creed, or religion.”
Snyder v. Phelps was a case that ruled that the Westboro Baptist Church’s extreme forms of protest were protected under the First Amendment....
The plaintiffs are seeking damages from [David Allen Capito II] Capito over the financial and emotional impact of his alleged actions.

White supremacists, understandably, fear the light of day. Transparency is not kind to these folks.

... The SPLC first reported that the attorney was a dues-paying member of the National Alliance, a neo-Nazi organization... The National Alliance was founded by William Pierce, who authored “The Turner Diaries,” the inspiration behind the Oklahoma City Bombings of 1995. Pierce was also a financial contributor and “vice chairman” to the American Eagle Party, a “racist political party” helmed by one-time presidential candidate Merlin Miller and was identified as the National Alliance’s attorney by the neo-Nazi aligned Vanguard News Network...
In 2021, the SPLC reported that Allen was operating as a “shadow” attorney, offering legal advice to a defendant in a lawsuit against participants in the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Additionally, Allen is listed as a board member of the Free Expression Foundation...
“FEF’s outlook aligns with the remarkable and precious tradition of First Amendment protections provided by the United States Supreme Court in cases such as Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969), R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (1992), and Snyder v. Phelps (2011),” the website reads.
Brandenburg v. Ohio was a case involving the Ku Klux Klan, where the court determined that people cannot be punished for “abstract advocacy of violence.”
R.A.V. v. the City of St. Paul was a case in which courts struck down St. Paul’s attempts to make it illegal to display a burning cross or swastika “in an attempt to arouse anger or alarm on the basis of race, color, creed, or religion.”
Snyder v. Phelps was a case that ruled that the Westboro Baptist Church’s extreme forms of protest were protected under the First Amendment....
The plaintiffs are seeking damages from [David Allen Capito II] Capito over the financial and emotional impact of his alleged actions.

White Supremacists, Democrats all through history. Slave owners, Democrats. The KKK, Democrats. Jim Crow, Democrats. Segregation, lynching, Democrats.

If you're black today and disagree with Democrats, white supremacists will start calling you "Uncle Tom."

White supremacists, Democrats, always were, always will be

Yes, white supremacists mincing around with masks has its comic side, indeed.

I agree. You voted for them, too.

1691445613851.png

Forum List

Back