When Romney loses, who will be to blame?

Whose fault will it be when Romney loses?

• Total voters
Well the blame will be laid squarely at the feet of the Democrats and the liberal media. Just like when Politico the Republican news org broke the story about Herman Cain. They blamed it on the Democrats and the liberal media. Then when Republican radio show host, businessmen and so on came out in droves to tell stories about Herman Cain's habit of sexually harassing women and his all out grabassery. Who's fault was it? Well it was the Democrats and the liberal media. It had nothing to do with all those Republicans coming forward and telling their story. It had nothing to do with Cain not being able to keep his hands off women because he thinks he is so much better than them that they just couldn't resist him. It was all the Democrats and liberal media. So when Romney loses this election. It wont be because Romney is incompetent. It won't be because because Romney can't connect with the middle class. It wont be because hiw wife says shit like this "Mitt and I live our lives as we always have, and of course we think we’re above the law. We have bought our way out of several risky situations. It’s amazing what a little clever accounting can do.” It wont be because back at CPAC Ann Aoulter told them if Romney gets the nomination he will lose. It will all be because of the Democrats and the liberal media.

well...lets see...

Unemployment still above 8%
There are less people in the workforce now than there werew when Obama took office
Our debt has increased by 5 trillion
Our deficit is no better than it was in 2009
GITMO is still open
We just experienced a terrorist act that resulted in dead Americans on US soil.
The presidents approval rating is below 50%..
There are serious concerns of entering another recession.

If Romeny loses?

I blame the electorate for not paying attention.

A freaking ham sandwich should get more votes than Obama.

Agreed. The GOP should have run a ham sandwich instead of Mitt Romney....:eusa_whistle:

Gingrich? :cool:

These people are why the GOP failed to nominated a winning candidate.

These people are why our credit rating was lowered.

These people are why the GOP is becoming irrelevant.

tea-party-racist-signs-01.jpg

well...lets see...

There are less people in the workforce now than there werew when Obama took office
GITMO is still open

If Romeny loses?

I can agree with what you say although we may not agree on the reasons for all of this. My question to you is this. If Obama was as bad as Republicans claim he is and all the things you listed were actually the fault of Obama. Then yes Obama should lose to a ham sandwich as you say. But is Romney dummer than a ham sandwich?

These people are why the GOP failed to nominated a winning candidate.

These people are why our credit rating was lowered.

These people are why the GOP is becoming irrelevant.

tea-party-racist-signs-01.jpg

How dare you talk about the Tea Baggers that way? Don't you know how much power they have within the GOP? Oh, wait....:eusa_eh:

Poll to Follow

"If" Romney loses. And I don't believe you can distinguish between these two:

It will be the fault of the GOP for being too far right.
It willl be the fault of Romney for being such a bad candidate.

And I wouldn't say the GOP is too far to the right. They've just forgotten they should be fiscal conservatives first. The GOP has chosen a candidate who isn't a conservative. The bigger question is why have they done that?

Poll to Follow

And I wouldn't say the GOP is too far to the right. They've just forgotten they should be fiscal conservatives first. The GOP has chosen a candidate who isn't a conservative. The bigger question is why have they done that?

When you say "GOP", I assume you are referring to the voters who selected Romney in the primaries? All of the same people who are on this board supporting him? I would like an answer to your question as well.

Romney is moderate as milk toast.

He was the only moderate in the race, 'cept Gingrich (-1sp), but he was doomed from the jump off.

The conservatives ate each other, splitting their vote leaving milk toast as the hmic.

There's not enough public difference between he Two to sway enough swing votes.

Even though obama has been the most useless leader of my time, beating Carter, the media covers for him constantly so people don't know about any truths.

Fast and furious is still covered up.
he killed a citizen
he slaughters innocent civilians
he took liberty and gave us safety in the form of obamacare. Per our liberal founders, we now deserve neither
Wasted trillions on stimulus, when confronted that he was told it would fail, he laughed. he thinks 26 million w/o jobs is funny
$3.99 per gallon of gas and it was leading news. $1.80 for Bush and it was all over.
GITMO is not closed
He resigned the Patriot act, twice

on and fucking on

But liberals don't care b/c it's Obama (D). party before country, law and Constitution.

I don't think either one of them is a good choice.

But if Romney can't run a coherent campaign, it's unlikely he can run the country.

As for your litany of complaints.

I'm still trying to get the right's outrage about Fast and Furious. Don't you guys think we need a second amendment so we can shoot government officials when they do things we don't like?

So what's your complaint again?

My outrage over fast and furious has nothing to do with the program itself...it was a fdailed program due to improper planning..shit happens...

My outrage is the following:

1) The AG was nopt aware of a program that included the selling of US arms to the enemy of an ally without the ally being aware of it.

2) The President of the United Stats was not aware of the selling of arms to the enemy of an ally without the ally being aware of it

3) Neither the AG or The President of the United States was aware that these arms were being smuggled over the common border wed have with the ally

and it all leads to 4.....

4) Numbers 1 through 3 could have easily been deemed an act of war by the ally and neither the President of the United States nor the AG were aware of the program.

and then 5....

5) The AG and the President of the United States have yet to admit that it was fucked up that neither of them were made aware of such a program that could have been deemed an act of war.

and finally 6......

6) Obama supporters are so fucking enamored by him that as opposed to showing outrage that the President was not aware....they defended him by satying "he did nothing wrong becuase he was not aware!"

Number 6 is the scary part.

Yeah and lets not forget the Barry used EP to cover the whole thing up.

Jeeze. Romney better lose or theres gonna be egg on loads of lefty faces.

Republicans complained after the fact that Bush was too liberal. Then they complained that McCain was too liberal. Now they are complaining that Romney is too liberal. Sure, they were nominated because Republican voters voted for them in the primaries, but it's all the candidate's fault. Then they will go on about how incompetent the other party is. Maybe Republican voters should take a step back and ask themselves if they are to blame for once.

Neocons and Republicans will blame wooden chairs everywhere.

Followed shortly by a boycott of all chairs regardless of their molecular composition.

well...lets see...

GITMO is still open

If Romeny loses?

Well then the republicans should have nominated someone drastically different than Obama not someone so damn close to him its hard determining the difference...you still don't get it...people won't elect Romney because it could give us 8 years of him and only 4 more of Obama...they are so close it really doesn't matter who wins..4 years vs 8 years...I know what I would choose or not choose...I choose to vote my conscience and for the man I want as president...

Then you are most definitely not paying attention.

Sure, Romney is not the conservative some try to piant him out to be...

But Romney and Obama are men of two completely different ideologies as it pertains to the economy...and the economy is the number one concern of the American People.

This should be an election of ideology....but it isnt. IUt is turning into an election of rhetoric.

Oh Obama lies...difference is Obama lied AFTER he was elected and he has an advantage of blaming republicans,bush,congress etc etc etc....Romney is trying to get elected and his lies go back 20 years the man just can't stay consistent...the most consistent thing he does is change positions when its convenient to him...Obama must have loved it when the republicans picked Romney to go against him knowing all the lies Romney has told he knew it was going to be an easy win which it is looking to be.

Because Obama never lied before being elected.

Poll to Follow

And I wouldn't say the GOP is too far to the right. They've just forgotten they should be fiscal conservatives first. The GOP has chosen a candidate who isn't a conservative. The bigger question is why have they done that?[/QUOTE]

why did we do that?

Becuase conserevatives are well aware that a truly conservative president will not get the needed votes to beat anyone on the other side.

If you recall, Obama ran as a moderate. His campaign reacted to the "spread the wealth around" as being taken out of context.

If Obama ran as a far left liberal, he would have likely lost.

Truth is...the decision makers are the ones in the middle....and a conservative candidate would gain well less than 50% of the popular vote...and likely lose by a landlside

well...lets see...

GITMO is still open

If Romeny loses?

Well then the republicans should have nominated someone drastically different than Obama not someone so damn close to him its hard determining the difference...you still don't get it...people won't elect Romney because it could give us 8 years of him and only 4 more of Obama...they are so close it really doesn't matter who wins..4 years vs 8 years...I know what I would choose or not choose...I choose to vote my conscience and for the man I want as president...

Then you are most definitely not paying attention.

Sure, Romney is not the conservative some try to piant him out to be...

But Romney and Obama are men of two completely different ideologies as it pertains to the economy...and the economy is the number one concern of the American People.

This should be an election of ideology....but it isnt. IUt is turning into an election of rhetoric.

Economy it comes to 1 simple thing.They BOTH want the government to control the economy and to allow the FED to continue to just print money out of thin air.
Oh Obama lies...difference is Obama lied AFTER he was elected and he has an advantage of blaming republicans,bush,congress etc etc etc....Romney is trying to get elected and his lies go back 20 years the man just can't stay consistent...the most consistent thing he does is change positions when its convenient to him...Obama must have loved it when the republicans picked Romney to go against him knowing all the lies Romney has told he knew it was going to be an easy win which it is looking to be.

Because Obama never lied before being elected.

Possibly its either that or A. the media didn't care enough to report it or B. The people just don't care. Personally I think he has lied about where he was born but hey can't make people wake up and smell the coffee...

Poll to Follow

And I wouldn't say the GOP is too far to the right. They've just forgotten they should be fiscal conservatives first. The GOP has chosen a candidate who isn't a conservative. The bigger question is why have they done that?[/

why did we do that?

Becuase conserevatives are well aware that a truly conservative president will not get the needed votes to beat anyone on the other side.

If you recall, Obama ran as a moderate. His campaign reacted to the "spread the wealth around" as being taken out of context.

If Obama ran as a far left liberal, he would have likely lost.

Truth is...the decision makers are the ones in the middle....and a conservative candidate would gain well less than 50% of the popular vote...and likely lose by a landlside

I can understand that, but for many issues it's difficult to tell the difference between Romney and Obama. Furthermore, GWB governed like an LBJ-style Democrat and many Americans don't want a repeat of that. My opinion is that if the GOP wants to be more moderate, they'll lose.

Forum List

Back