Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by JoeB131, Oct 2, 2012.
Poll to Follow
not who but what.
Its the rights historically failed ideas.
This would be a tough call, but I'd put the blame on Romney himself.
I blame the media or Democrats cheating
Romney is moderate as milk toast.
He was the only moderate in the race, 'cept Gingrich (-1sp), but he was doomed from the jump off.
The conservatives ate each other, splitting their vote leaving milk toast as the hmic.
There's not enough public difference between he Two to sway enough swing votes.
Even though obama has been the most useless leader of my time, beating Carter, the media covers for him constantly so people don't know about any truths.
Fast and furious is still covered up.
he killed a citizen
he slaughters innocent civilians
he took liberty and gave us safety in the form of obamacare. Per our liberal founders, we now deserve neither
Wasted trillions on stimulus, when confronted that he was told it would fail, he laughed. he thinks 26 million w/o jobs is funny
$3.99 per gallon of gas and it was leading news. $1.80 for Bush and it was all over.
GITMO is not closed
He resigned the Patriot act, twice
on and fucking on
But liberals don't care b/c it's Obama (D). party before country, law and Constitution.
I don't think either one of them is a good choice.
But if Romney can't run a coherent campaign, it's unlikely he can run the country.
As for your litany of complaints.
I'm still trying to get the right's outrage about Fast and Furious. Don't you guys think we need a second amendment so we can shoot government officials when they do things we don't like?
So what's your complaint again?
I actually have to explain that people were murdered with those guns.
Damn, there's just no hope for the left, none at all.
Of course they were.
That's what guns are designed to do- KILL PEOPLE.
Which is why everyone shouldn't be able to walk into the store, buy one, with no background check as to why they want them.
But the far right thinks the Second Amendment says that's EXACTLY what should happen.
Those "Fast and Furious" guns were legally bought by an American and resold to drug dealers.
Just like 2000 guns a day every day have been for years.
Again, not seeing your problem with that... Isn't that why we are supposed to be able to buy guns?
Don't you understand that they would have been shot with "those" guns anyway? The guns were legally sold to people who could legally buy them.
The Truth About Fast and Furious
My outrage over fast and furious has nothing to do with the program itself...it was a fdailed program due to improper planning..shit happens...
My outrage is the following:
1) The AG was nopt aware of a program that included the selling of US arms to the enemy of an ally without the ally being aware of it.
2) The President of the United Stats was not aware of the selling of arms to the enemy of an ally without the ally being aware of it
3) Neither the AG or The President of the United States was aware that these arms were being smuggled over the common border wed have with the ally
and it all leads to 4.....
4) Numbers 1 through 3 could have easily been deemed an act of war by the ally and neither the President of the United States nor the AG were aware of the program.
and then 5....
5) The AG and the President of the United States have yet to admit that it was fucked up that neither of them were made aware of such a program that could have been deemed an act of war.
and finally 6......
6) Obama supporters are so fucking enamored by him that as opposed to showing outrage that the President was not aware....they defended him by satying "he did nothing wrong becuase he was not aware!"
Number 6 is the scary part.
Separate names with a comma.