When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

They will declare:

"Voter fraud!!!!"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

The left loves to have their riots. They give lessons on rioting.

1999 Battle for Seattle 20 million in damage
1977 New York City blackout riot, 300 million in damage
2001 Cincinnati race riots stopped by rain 3.6 million in damage
1967 Detroit race riot between 30 and 80 million in damage
1968 Chicago riots, coinciding with over 100 other riots around the country, 10 million in damage in Chicago alone.
1965 Watts riot 40 million in damage
1967 Neward riots. Started by a leftist rumor that a man in custody had been killed. 10 million in damage
1992 Los Angeles Rodney King riot, 1 billion in damage

obama didn't move the G-8 to Camp David because of a threatened tea party riot.

The left is promising to recreate 68 this election and I certainly hope they do. They are obama's army.

BUT, But, the left always has Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh to drag out as their examples.

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

You"ve never seen a right winger riot! How did you become so damn stupid?

Sure we have..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oxh5-hq6mc]kkk greensboro massacre 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

People generally wind up dead.

Hell......ya' don't have to go back, THAT far......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9O2YHBGoo]USA Reality Katrina Vigilantes Shooting Black Men I - YouTube[/ame]​

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

"Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence?"

There will only be riots and violence in the streets, if Obama loses, in my opinion. :eusa_pray:

However if he does win a second chance, the conservatives I know, would accept that, and move to places they have already chosen. And if they don't folllow through, they will accept the rule of law. We hope to have control of both Houses of Congress, and we will get through those next 4 years...

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
Riots and violence are the specialties of the left not the right.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ph5f5LbM0]Welcome to New Orleans - Vigilantes - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy0zP4pYkSo&feature=related]I-Team: Man Claims He Shot 38 Looters After Storm - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DCTSEpFtOQ&feature=related]Witness tells of 'killer cops' during Katrina seige - YouTube[/ame]

Judging from the damage obama has done in 3 years, last election was the most important election in my lifetime. The upcoming one is more important than that because it will give him the opportunity to deliver the killing blow.

I urge all my conservative pals to tune in to MSNBC on election night for the the hoot of your life. Did it on the night of the mid-terms and spent the night laughing my ass off watching the k00ks over there falling further and further into a state of perpetual misery. Those 4 anchors looked like they were sitting on a white hot tuning fork the whole night and I couldnt have ben laughing any harder.

1996!!

"In 1995, the Republican Party was riding high on the gains made in the 1994 congressional elections. In those elections, the Republicans, led by Newt Gingrich, captured the majority of seats in the United States House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years and the majority of seats in the U.S. Senate for the first time in eight years."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Watch & LEARN, "rookie"!!!!!!!!!

825.gif

As an independent voter, i have had enough of the liberals who have turned communistic and will not be voting for any of them. The liberals are not what they use to be and they no longer are the party for the people.....they are selfserving people who have lost tact with reality.
In-other-words.....you're too-young to vote.

That's fine......move along.....

107.gif

I'm not a right winger, whatever the fuck that is, but I will be scared for this country. How will the left wingers feel when Obama lets them down yet again? I wondered how many felt disappointed when they didn't get gas put in their tank or their mortgages paid. Oh, well, at least they got free cell phones, illegals got a free pass and Obama has promised them much more.

You really are an idiot. Left wingers do not expect gas to be put in their tanks or to have their rent or mortgages paid. Most of us work for a living moron.

Nor do we say "get your government hands off my Medicare".

The Right will blame it on the GOP not nominating someone conservative enough, and then when you ask them to name the conservative that should have been nominated, they will either respond with stunned silence,

or name someone laughably unelectable.
Ya' gotta figure.....their vocabulary, for the last-three-years, has been pretty-much limited to "NO"!

I guess you've gotta give 'em credit for coming-up with something they could (all) learn to spell.....in time.​

by James Crugnale

You"ve never seen a right winger riot! How did you become so damn stupid?

Film to Launch Project on Boston Busing Riots

"If" Barack Obama pulls off a win...and that's highly questionable at this point given his underwhelming record as President but with enough help from a fawning main stream media who knows...

1996!!!

"A number of Republican candidates entered the field to challenge the incumbent Democratic President, Bill Clinton.

The fragmented field of candidates debated issues such as a flat tax and other tax cut proposals, and a return to supply-side economic policies popularized by Ronald Reagan.

With respect to the issues, Dole promised a 15% across-the-board reduction in income tax rates and made former Congressman and supply side advocate Jack Kemp his running mate. Bill Clinton framed the narrative against Dole early, painting him as a mere clone of unpopular House Speaker Newt Gingrich, warning America that Bob Dole would work in concert with the Republican Congress to slash popular social programs, like Medicare and Social Security, dubbed by Clinton as "Dole-Gingrich". Bob Dole's tax-cut plan found itself under attack from the White House, who said it would "blow a hole in the deficit" which had been cut nearly in half during his opponent's term.

Throughout the run-up to the general election, Clinton maintained comfortable leads in the polls over Dole and Perot. The televised debates featured only Dole and Clinton, locking out Perot and the other minor candidates from the discussion. Perot, who had been allowed to participate in the 1992 debates, would eventually take his case to court, seeking damages from not being in the debate, as well as citing unfair coverage from the major media outlets."

Deja VU!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdziQBV6Do]Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - 06 - Déjà Vu - YouTube[/ame]

rich200.jpg

3735028-wavy-usa-peace-flag.jpg

Forum List

Back