When obama actually did collude with the Iranian government to undermine the country. It did happen.

ELEVEN MILLION MORE voted against Trump than for him.

That coupled to his incompetence to function as President has led to his crumbling administration and demonstrated lack of people trusting him.

Thursday, May 18
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Monmouth Approve 39, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +15
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 38, Disapprove 56 Disapprove +18
Wednesday, May 17
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 39, Disapprove 55 Disapprove +16
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 39, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +15

Trump won 30 of 50 states. There is no more legitimate President than him. Your idiotic poll numbers don't mean anything today any more than they did prior to election day. Your girl got crushed. Deal with it.
That means nothing.

Legitimacy is your distraction, not mine.

The polls mean everything today far more than you whining.

Trump has lost several times the 77K votes that got over in MN and WI and MI.

You can yell and smell and deny and cry but when you ask why, you know the answer," Trump is a fucking doofus." :lol;
Polls mean everything to you? Then you believe in deception, and you must have also believed Hillary would win the election.

Hmmm.

As far as me whining? I wasn't the loser in this election... ;)
You yell to the skys when they support your positions, mkay? :lol:

You are the ultimate deception goon: they see you coming a mile off.

I voted for McMullin, but you voted for the progressive.
I voted for the guy who didn't know what Aleppo was. I thought that was far less concerning than the left wing serial liar/corrupt politician and the business dude.
If Evan had not run, I would have done the same.

Trump won 30 of 50 states. There is no more legitimate President than him. Your idiotic poll numbers don't mean anything today any more than they did prior to election day. Your girl got crushed. Deal with it.
That means nothing.

Legitimacy is your distraction, not mine.

The polls mean everything today far more than you whining.

Trump has lost several times the 77K votes that got over in MN and WI and MI.

You can yell and smell and deny and cry but when you ask why, you know the answer," Trump is a fucking doofus." :lol;
Polls mean everything to you? Then you believe in deception, and you must have also believed Hillary would win the election.

Hmmm.

As far as me whining? I wasn't the loser in this election... ;)
You yell to the skys when they support your positions, mkay? :lol:

You are the ultimate deception goon: they see you coming a mile off.

I voted for McMullin, but you voted for the progressive.
I voted for the guy who didn't know what Aleppo was. I thought that was far less concerning than the left wing serial liar/corrupt politician and the business dude.
If Evan had not run, I would have done the same.
Well look at us. Not so different, you and I.

Such a stupid lie from the OP. But ....What RWNJ Pootarian traitors ignore is that (trumps BFF) Putin wants his arms and plane deal with Iran go through.

There ain't no money to be made from peace deals.

Even the OP should be able to figure out where that leads but actually, I doubt it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

When your story is only found on right wing sites like Breitbart.....................

Exactly true.

These dupes have decided they will read only that which agrees with their agenda. If you post links, they clutch their pearls and gasp FAKE NEWS!

RWNJs are on a suicide binge. If you don't argue that more working class money should be funneled to the 1%, they just go all to pieces.

Why bother?

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back