Horny Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case

• Banned
FOX are saying that Horny Weiner faces up to 10 years in jail, but will most likely be jailed for 2 years

Weiner Cries as He Pleads Guilty: 'I Have a Sickness' - Washington Free Beacon

Anthony Weiner broke down as he entered a guilty plea in a New York federal court Friday morning.

"I have a sickness but I do not have an excuse," the crying former Democratic congressman told the court

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Keep an eye on Anthony Weiner. Weasels are hard to get rid of." - Trump in 2012

Well, at least we have Anthony Weiner to demonstrate how upright and morally correct most of us are.

• Banned
"Pervert Anthony Wiener will never be able to get away from his perversion-the cure rate is ZERO." - Trump

• Banned
DANvNEwUAAM_Llu.jpg

Where are all of the libs that laughed when we said that the perv would go to jail one day. Hillary will go as well. justice and truth always wins in the end. Always.

• Banned
sources say Cryin Chuck Schumer colluded with Horny Anthony Weiner. lock them up!

We all said the Wiener would end up in jail and the libtards on this board just laughed and laughed and laughed. Then we said Trump will be president and they laughed and laughed and laughed. Now we are saying the Russia/Trump collusion story will go no where and they laugh and laugh and laugh....:badgrin:
Maybe at some point they will realize we know more than they do and begin to listen when we speak. Maybe... :badgrin:

Forum List

Back