when Notre Dame was on fire in April 2019 …

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
how did you feel?

Notre Dame is not only a religious topic.

it is also of political and cultural importance for the Western World

how did you feel?

Notre Dame is not only a religious topic.

it is also of political and cultural importance for the Western World

an architectual marvel crammed with priceless works of art.
repair of this damage is an incredible project.
i hope our people and technology are up to the standards of the medieval guilds.

it has been a symbol for ….

Paris
France
Europe
and more ….

for centuries

Felt sad; a lot was destroyed in the wars, and these engineering marvels are rare and need preserving. It was also sad how the French didn't round up all the Muslims who were openly laughing and cheering the fire and deporting them with nothing but the clothes on thier backs.

Felt sad; a lot was destroyed in the wars, and these engineering marvels are rare and need preserving. It was also sad how the French didn't round up all the Muslims who were openly laughing and cheering the fire and deporting them with nothing but the clothes on thier backs.
i'd feel the same if the dome on the rock or haggia sophia were damaged, but maybe make it clear to the mullahs that their precious kaabah could easily glow in the dark.

i'd feel the same if the dome on the rock or haggia sophia were damaged, but maybe make it clear to the mullahs that their precious kaabah could easily glow in the dark.
They've been vandalizing the Haggia Sophia for a while now.

I would turn that black asteroid Muslims worship in Mecca into a pig slaughter house and BBQ joint. Same with the Dome scam.

They've been vandalizing the Haggia Sophia for a while now.

I would turn that black asteroid Muslims worship in Mecca into a pig slaughter house and BBQ joint. Same with the Dome scam.
i'm a little hopeful for peace, or at least a cease fire, soon. lets leave the dome alone .......

It should be the first casualty when the vermin attack Israel or anybody else. So should Mecca.
hold them hostage. perhaps if our greatest negotiator could explain it to the "protector of the holy shines," a fellow named salmen bin saud if i remember correctly.

were there really Moslems who cheered?
it has been reported that many Atheists were in tears when they watched the burning church from across the River Seine

Forum List

Back