When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Adolf Hitler had a following of mind numbed useful idiots who believed what ever he said, he promised them 1000 years of greatness. It lasted only 13 years and many of those Germans lost their lives. So far under Barrack Hussein Obama, many have lost their lives do to illegal immigration and the Mooslims he invited into this country. Yet liberals still believe what Obama promised them.

Um, the only "Moooooslims" who killed people were born here, long before Obama became President. Hassan, Mateen, Farook... All born in the USA.

Frankly, you are far more likely to be killed by a white guy compensating for a tiny dick than an illegal immigrant.

ALL immigrants that are illegally here are committing a crime

it's you that doesn't get it

Because most Americans who drive cars commit crimes every day. (Speeding, running stop lights, etc.)

Most Americans who file taxes commit a crime because more than likely, they are making mistakes.

I just can't get worked up someone crossed an imaginary line to get work after an American paid him to do it.

Adolf Hitler had a following of mind numbed useful idiots who believed what ever he said, he promised them 1000 years of greatness. It lasted only 13 years and many of those Germans lost their lives. So far under Barrack Hussein Obama, many have lost their lives do to illegal immigration and the Mooslims he invited into this country. Yet liberals still believe what Obama promised them.

Um, the only "Moooooslims" who killed people were born here, long before Obama became President. Hassan, Mateen, Farook... All born in the USA.

Frankly, you are far more likely to be killed by a white guy compensating for a tiny dick than an illegal immigrant.
If I am not mistaken those 2 Mooslims in Boston were not born here? That is one you stupid fuck.
Those that tried to bomb the world trade center back in 1991 were not born here. That is two you stupid fuck.
Those that flew into the world trade center back in 2001 were not born here. That is three you stupid fuck.
The wife of the San Bernardino Shooting was not born here, you stupid fuck. That is four you stupid fuck.
Why the fuck should we bring in more mother fuckers who want to kill US, when we have enough liberals of our own who want to kill US. You just cant get more stupid than a fucking liberal.

If I am not mistaken those 2 Mooslims in Boston were not born here? That is one you stupid fuck.

Okay, except Obama didn't invite them in, either... They immigrated here when Bush was president in 2002.

Those that tried to bomb the world trade center back in 1991 were not born here. That is two you stupid fuck.

Right. They got in under Bush Sr. and Reagan... Still waiting for the ones Obama invited in.

Those that flew into the world trade center back in 2001 were not born here. That is three you stupid fuck.

Again, Obama wasn't president yet when that happened. and they came here because Saudi Arabia is such good friends with us. Would it also be rude to point out your hero reagan funded those guys.

The wife of the San Bernardino Shooting was not born here, you stupid fuck. That is four you stupid fuck.

Okay, but she only came here because she married a guy who was born here, and he was the one who wanted to shoot his Jewish coworkers who were harrassing him at work.

Why the fuck should we bring in more mother fuckers who want to kill US, when we have enough liberals of our own who want to kill US. You just cant get more stupid than a fucking liberal.

Again, nothing you guys have proposed would actually have stopped people who were invited in decades ago or were born here from doing stuff.

Here's a crazy idea. Stop promoting policies that put us at war with 1/6 of the world's population.

="JoeB131, post: 16922952, member: 31057"]

Okay, except Obama didn't invite them in, either... They immigrated here when Bush was president in 2002.

Right. They got in under Bush Sr. and Reagan... Still waiting for the ones Obama invited in.

Again, Obama wasn't president yet when that happened. and they came here because Saudi Arabia is such good friends with us. Would it also be rude to point out your hero reagan funded those guys.

Okay, but she only came here because she married a guy who was born here, and he was the one who wanted to shoot his Jewish coworkers who were harrassing him at work.

Again, nothing you guys have proposed would actually have stopped people who were invited in decades ago or were born here from doing stuff.

Here's a crazy idea. Stop promoting policies that put us at war with 1/6 of the world's population.

Um, the only "Moooooslims" who killed people were born here, long before Obama became President. Hassan, Mateen, Farook... All born in the USA. Okay, except Obama didn't invite them in, either... They immigrated here when Bush was president in 2002.
You were wrong, and still haven't apologized yet.
So it took a while for Moooslims who wanted to kill US a few years after they came into this country. So here is Obama increasing the Mooslims into this country 10 or 100 fold and how long will it take before THEY start killing US because Mooslims hate Gays, hate women and hate liberal policies that promote the immorality of the left? Bet you fuckers will blame Trump, for what Obama did, just like you blamed Bush for what Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd did with the housing meltdown. You spineless cowards never take blame for your actions. Nothing like a sorry ass liberal.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

ALL immigrants that are illegally here are committing a crime

it's you that doesn't get it

Because most Americans who drive cars commit crimes every day. (Speeding, running stop lights, etc.)

Most Americans who file taxes commit a crime because more than likely, they are making mistakes.

I just can't get worked up someone crossed an imaginary line to get work after an American paid him to do it.
most but not 100%

and it's not an imaginary line unless you're a rabid libertarian and don't believe in the concept of sovereign countries

You were wrong, and still haven't apologized yet.

No, I wasn't. You said, "All the Moooslims obama let in"... when in fact, he hadn't let any of the bad actors in.

So it took a while for Moooslims who wanted to kill US a few years after they came into this country. So here is Obama increasing the Mooslims into this country 10 or 100 fold and how long will it take before THEY start killing US because Mooslims hate Gays, hate women and hate liberal policies that promote the immorality of the left?

There are 3.3 million Muslims in the US. Of that, you can count the ones who have committed acts of violence as being pretty small. Even being generous and giving you frustrated gay people (Mateen) and workplace violence (Farook and Hasan) who were born here, we are still only talking about maybe 100 people over the last 25 years.

Again, if you want to make comparisons, there are 55 million gun onwners in the US. Yet gun violence every year accounts for 33,000 deaths and 79,000 injuries. Yet no one is calling for a complete ban on gun ownership or throwing all the gun owners out of the country.

Bet you fuckers will blame Trump, for what Obama did, just like you blamed Bush for what Barney Frank, Maxine Waters and Chris Dodd did with the housing meltdown.

Uh, Bush was in charge when the economy melted down. Not Barney Frank. I know that you think Barney used his secret gay mind control or something, but reality- Bush is the one who let the banks sell mortgages to people who didn't merit them and then sell the mortgages as worthless investments.

You spineless cowards never take blame for your actions. Nothing like a sorry ass liberal.

Guy, you are the ones who bring us wars and recessions. And you do it even though you don't actually win elections.

most but not 100%

and it's not an imaginary line unless you're a rabid libertarian and don't believe in the concept of sovereign countries

again, when we all enjoy the benefit of illegal labor, which we all do directly or indirectly, it's kind of hard for us to legitimately whine that they are here to start with.

I'm all for getting rid of all illegals anyone as worried about the American worker as you claim to be should be as well

but I guess it's just one more of your hypocrisies

I'm all for getting rid of all illegals anyone as worried about the American worker as you claim to be should be as well

Meh, if you are the kind of white trash loser who can't outwork a Mexican, and you voted for Trump, I seriously WANT you to lose your job. I want you to understand how badly you fucked up when they foreclose on your house and you have to move in with your sister's family.

Meh, if you are the kind of white trash loser who can't outwork a Mexican, and you voted for Trump, I seriously WANT you to lose your job. I want you to understand how badly you fucked up when they foreclose on your house and you have to move in with your sister's family.
look at you all of a sudden talking personal responsibility

ah and the hypocrisy rears it's green head again

YOU get to blame everyone else for your failures but people you don't like don't

got it

Dude, I made the most money last year than i ever made in my life. this year is going to be even better. At least until Trump fucks up the economy, but that will probably take another year to hit, by which time, I'll be in a pretty secure position no matter what happens.

The point I was making is that all these stupid white trash who voted for Trump because they forgot how bad Bush fucked up the economy kind of deserve what they get.

You see, the funny thing is about these people is they never fucking learn.

A Republican comes along and plays on their racial, sexual and religious fears. And they vote for that shit. Then the republican fucks it up for them because fucking over working people isn't a Bug in Republican governance, it's a design feature.

Then enough of them vote for a Democrat, (Clinton, Obama) to get things fixed, and 8 years later, they are better off than they were. then enough of them vote for a Republican where he can get just close enough to steal an election with the help of Russians or the Supreme Court.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Now, I didn't learn this lesson in 2000, but i sure as hell figured it out by 2008. The fact that some of you are doing this a THIRD TIME, you deserve what you get.

ah and the hypocrisy rears it's green head again

YOU get to blame everyone else for your failures but people you don't like don't

got it

Dude, I made the most money last year than i ever made in my life. this year is going to be even better. At least until Trump fucks up the economy, but that will probably take another year to hit, by which time, I'll be in a pretty secure position no matter what happens.

The point I was making is that all these stupid white trash who voted for Trump because they forgot how bad Bush fucked up the economy kind of deserve what they get.

You see, the funny thing is about these people is they never fucking learn.

A Republican comes along and plays on their racial, sexual and religious fears. And they vote for that shit. Then the republican fucks it up for them because fucking over working people isn't a Bug in Republican governance, it's a design feature.

Then enough of them vote for a Democrat, (Clinton, Obama) to get things fixed, and 8 years later, they are better off than they were. then enough of them vote for a Republican where he can get just close enough to steal an election with the help of Russians or the Supreme Court.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Now, I didn't learn this lesson in 2000, but i sure as hell figured it out by 2008. The fact that some of you are doing this a THIRD TIME, you deserve what you get.

yeah sure you and you have a 12 inch penis, a stable full of super cars a super model wife and a Victoria Secret underwear model on the side and your house is so big they both can stay there and never run into each other

Last edited:
yeah sure you and you have a 12 inch penis, a stable full of super cars a super model wife and a Victoria Secret underwear model on the side and your house is so big they both can stay there and never run into each other

Nope, never said that, but thanks for avoiding my point about stupid white people who keep voting to screw themselves.

It's what happens when you let your racism and hate overrule your self-interest.

You see, I've never claimed to be rich. What I can say is that frankly, I've never been at a point in my life where I've really thought, "Some damned illegal got that job I wanted!" Because I've never gotten that low. ever.

But some of you have, and instead of blaming the people who brought you low, you want to blame the people next to you that are a little worse off.

Nope, never said that, but thanks for avoiding my point about stupid white people who keep voting to screw themselves.

It's what happens when you let your racism and hate overrule your self-interest.

You see, I've never claimed to be rich. What I can say is that frankly, I've never been at a point in my life where I've really thought, "Some damned illegal got that job I wanted!" Because I've never gotten that low. ever.

But some of you have, and instead of blaming the people who brought you low, you want to blame the people next to you that are a little worse off.

What does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

what racism?

You're the only one here who talks about race I don't

What does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

I realize you are slow, so I'll explain it to you.

Stupid White People vote Republican every year because they tell them that those mean old brown people are going to get them.

"That Mexican might bang your daughter... oh my!!!"

And then the Republicans proceed to dismantle the nice middle class white people built up during the 20th century.

They've been pulling this shit since Nixon, and you dumbasses keep falling for it.

Forum List

Back