When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Teens who 'raped girl in Maryland' recently immigrated | Daily Mail Online
Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused
  • Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall, and raped her.

another bullshit Androjim poll.

I don't worry about illegals, most of who are trying to stay under the radar.

That trump is wasting resources chasing down traffic violators or arresting undocumented people in hospitals, when he should be going after the actual criminal ones, is the problem here.

Obama deported millions of illegals, but he concentrated on the ones who needed to go.

That trump is wasting resources chasing down traffic violators or arresting undocumented people in hospitals, when he should be going after the actual criminal ones, is the problem here.

Obama deported millions of illegals, but he concentrated on the ones who needed to go.
Your liberal polls are bullshit Joe, mine get people to THINK....Something you don't go Joe...
Do you think anyone who broke the law going over the "FENCE" at the border are criminal? If Maryland wasn't a sanctuary state, allowing illegals to come there, maybe this young girl wouldn't of been raped. If you broke into Mexico(please try Joe) do you think you would be accepted there with open arms, or arrested and thrown into their MEXICAN jails? You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Borderland Beat: The Treatment of Americans in Mexican Prisons
The conditions are deplorable, making conditons in the US prisons Club Med by comparison.

a criminal is a criminal

there are no non-criminal illegal aliens by definition

Teens who 'raped girl in Maryland' recently immigrated | Daily Mail Online
Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused
  • Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall, and raped her.
People hurt by illegal immigrants lives matter? Well I think ALL lives matter.

Our citizens are more dangerous than immigrants.

This is a flame thread. Please move it, mods.

U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants, new studies show
U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants: studies
So you don't give a shit that illegals come here to commit crime, and if we could stop them from coming, we could turn our attention to domestic crime? Do you believe women should be kept safe, either from US born, or illegal immigrants?

You get an e for effort, but you're still full of shit.
You have an avatar of a woman ,but I guess you are a man, as I see you have no empathy for the 14 year old girl brutally raped by the illegals that the state of Maryland has protected.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

Our US citizens belong here, even though some are liberally criminal, but illegals who do harm to US citizens DONT belong here, or are you okay with them raping a 14 year old girl, Jake?

So you don't give a shit that illegals come here to commit crime, and if we could stop them from coming, we could turn our attention to domestic crime? Do you believe women should be kept safe, either from US born, or illegal immigrants?

You have an avatar of a woman ,but I guess you are a man, as I see you have no empathy for the 14 year old girl brutally raped by the illegals that the state of Maryland has protected.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

The avatar is the first daughter's titty, which she so proudly flopped around all the way down the runway and back. The one he said he would like to bang.....not the other one. I have empathy for any woman who is abused, no matter who does it. Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.

Our US citizens belong here, even though some are liberally criminal, but illegals who do harm to US citizens DONT belong here, or are you okay with them raping a 14 year old girl, Jake?
It's a damn shame we didn't get him out of here quick enough.

Poor girl. :(
These 2 will be tried as adults, and probably end up back across the border, but the girl will still have the scars of her rape. In my own opinion, if we put a bullet in their brains, and drop them off at the border, maybe these illegal criminals, will stop crossing. At least there wouldn't be a repeat offense when they cross the border again.

Build the Wall, execute any who try to cross that wall, and soon the invasion would be put to a stop.

Pew Report: 75% of Illegals from Mexico Repeat Offenders; 97% Teenagers - Breitbart
According to a Pew Research Center report, which was based on “analysis of Mexican government data obtained from the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs,” there have been over 11,000 illegal immigrant juveniles from Mexico who have been apprehended from October of last year to May 31. The report found that 76% of them were caught for at least the second time and a whopping 15% of the juveniles “had been apprehended at least six times” before trying to cross the border. About 97% of illegal immigrant juveniles “apprehended from Mexico this fiscal year were teenagers, compared with 80% from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.”

The avatar is the first daughter's titty, which she so proudly flopped around all the way down the runway and back. The one he said he would like to bang.....not the other one. I have empathy for any woman who is abused, no matter who does it. Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.
Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.
Yes, yes, you already said that, so like I said, shouldn't we stop the illegals coming here, committing crimes, then we have more time to deal with our own problems of crime? Notice how the liberal didn't answer that question before?

images.duckduckgo.com.gif

It's a damn shame we didn't get him out of here quick enough.

Poor girl. :(
These 2 will be tried as adults, and probably end up back across the border, but the girl will still have the scars of her rape. In my own opinion, if we put a bullet in their brains, and drop them off at the border, maybe these illegal criminals, will stop crossing. At least there wouldn't be a repeat offense when they cross the border again.

Build the Wall, execute any who try to cross that wall, and soon the invasion would be put to a stop.

Pew Report: 75% of Illegals from Mexico Repeat Offenders; 97% Teenagers - Breitbart
According to a Pew Research Center report, which was based on “analysis of Mexican government data obtained from the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs,” there have been over 11,000 illegal immigrant juveniles from Mexico who have been apprehended from October of last year to May 31. The report found that 76% of them were caught for at least the second time and a whopping 15% of the juveniles “had been apprehended at least six times” before trying to cross the border. About 97% of illegal immigrant juveniles “apprehended from Mexico this fiscal year were teenagers, compared with 80% from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.”

I probably wouldn't have a problem treating all rapists the same way, as long as we were positive they are guilty.

Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.
Yes, yes, you already said that, so like I said, shouldn't we stop the illegals coming here, committing crimes, then we have more time to deal with our own problems of crime? Notice how the liberal didn't answer that question before?

Since citizens are committing more crimes per capita, we would be better off concentrating on catching just citizens.

Forum List

Back