When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
What would you tell the family of a loved one who was killed/murdered by an illegal immigrant, BULLDOG? Shit happens?

Trump has a strong stance against illegals coming into this country for a damn good reason.
Few people care if it chaps the ass of the left.

Would you be advocating for illegals if your family was killed by one, BULLDOG?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
That's because you're an idiot.

What are your thoughts on this? ......

My thoughts are it's sad to see any grieving parent. I hope she can find some peace even if she will never be beyond her grief. Are you saying he would have received a sterner punishment if he was a citizen? Do you think the grieving mother wouldn't feel as much loss and pain if he would have been a citizen?

Is your answer that you would be ready then to remove the problem from our society if it were your loss? I didn't think so!! I just hope it IS all liberals who suffer these things since they are the supporters of these types of criminals at all levels. Maybe we can just round them up them ALL to San Francisco, and all of the other SANCTUARY areas of the country. It makes sense to do the same with all gangs too. It is a good idea you have there bulldog,, Lets take the National guard in every state, round up the gangs illegals, and the rest of the vermin, implant them with a chip, take them to all of those areas and release them into their homeys care. Good idea but of course they will also be tracked when they try to vote and denied and they will not be added to the representative distribution total.

Is your answer that you would be ready then to remove the problem from our society if it were your loss? I didn't think so!! I just hope it IS all liberals who suffer these things since they are the supporters of these types of criminals at all levels. Maybe we can just round them up them ALL to San Francisco, and all of the other SANCTUARY areas of the country. It makes sense to do the same with all gangs too. It is a good idea you have there bulldog,, Lets take the National guard in every state, round up the gangs illegals, and the rest of the vermin, implant them with a chip, take them to all of those areas and release them into their homeys care. Good idea but of course they will also be tracked when they try to vote and denied and they will not be added to the representative distribution total.

Gettin a little nuts there, aren't you?

I don't know about "nuts." I'd say it's an indication that people are seriously fed up with migrant and internal troublemaker problems and want to put an end to them. Call it an early drumbeat.

Last edited:

I don't know about "nuts." I'd say it's an indication that people are seriously fed up with migrant and internal troublemaker problems and want to put an end to them. Call it an early drumbeat.

Go back and read his post one more time. Talking about national guard roundup to forcibly implant tracking chips is seriously nuts.

Go back and read his post one more time. Talking about national guard roundup to forcibly implant tracking chips is seriously nuts.
I might agree with you had I not been diligently following the events taking place in Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, England, and various other White Christian nations. Are you paying attention to what is going on there? Do you doubt that once these militant Muslims have a strong foothold in Europe and Scandinavia the U.S. is next -- unless we make serious preparations to avoid it?

Fear is a powerful motivating force. 12Icer's recommendation is prompted by fear, which I understand because I fear the militant Muslims, too. I am a White Christian and I know what they would do to me and mine if given half a chance, which I why I believe it's time for radical thinking.

I might agree with you had I not been diligently following the events taking place in Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, England, and various other White Christian nations. Are you paying attention to what is going on there? Do you doubt that once these militant Muslims have a strong foothold in Europe and Scandinavia the U.S. is next -- unless we make serious preparations to avoid it?

Fear is a powerful motivating force. 12Icer's recommendation is prompted by fear, which I understand because I fear the militant Muslims, too. I am a White Christian and I know what they would do to me and mine if given half a chance, which I why I believe it's time for radical thinking.

I don't care what fears he or you might have, or why you might have them. Suggesting a roundup by the national guard for forced chip implant is crazy. No other way to look at it.

I don't care what fears he or you might have, or why you might have them. Suggesting a roundup by the national guard for forced chip implant is crazy. No other way to look at it.
That is a reasonable position at this time because we here in the U.S. have not experienced what the Europeans and Scandinavians are going through. If Trump does not keep his promise to the ultimate degree, or if the Democrats manage to impeach him, and submissive Liberals prevail sufficiently to enable the Muslim migration to do here what they are doing in Europe and Scandinavia, things will change and an authoritarian atmosphere will emerge overnight.

I'll remind you that when Pearl Harbor was bombed the U.S. Government saw fit to mobilize the military, round up every Japanese person in America, whether citizen or not, and place them in internment camps. Keep in mind that not one of these unfortunate Japanese had done anything at all to suggest they were disloyal or in any way represented a threat to the U.S. In the simplest terms they were victims of fear and resentful rage because of the attack. The Muslim migrant situation is very different. They are perceived as being something quite other than the comparatively innocent and peaceful Japanese who lived here.

The attack on our Nation by the Japanese galvanized the public, causing both fear of harm and resentful rage. That's all it takes. Thus far we Americans have not experienced the kind of internal aggression the Germans, the Swedes, the French, and the English have experienced. But if we do, and if we have a strong Conservative government in place when it happens, you may rest assured that roundup and internment will commence -- and it will be ugly. As far as the RFID chip implantation is concerned, that possibility will depend on just how pissed off the public is, the degree of fear we experience, and the level of internal violence that takes place between opposing citizen groups.

Last edited:
That is a reasonable position at this time because we here in the U.S. have not experienced what the Europeans and Scandinavians are going through. If Trump does not keep his promise to the ultimate degree, or if the Democrats manage to impeach him, and submissive Liberals prevail sufficiently to enable the Muslim migration to do here what they are doing in Europe and Scandinavia, things will change and an authoritarian atmosphere will emerge overnight.

I'll remind you that when Pearl Harbor was bombed the U.S. Government saw fit to mobilize the military, round up every Japanese person in America, whether citizen or not, and place them in internment camps. Keep in mind that not one of these unfortunate Japanese had done anything at all to suggest they were disloyal or in any way represented a threat to the U.S. In the simplest terms they were victims of fear and resentful rage.

The attack on our Nation by the Japanese galvanized the public, causing both fear of harm and resentful rage. That's all it takes. Thus far we Americans have not experienced the kind of internal aggression the Germans, the Swedes, the French, and the English have experienced. But if we do, and if we have a strong Conservative government in place when it happens, you may rest assured that roundup and internment will commence -- and it will be ugly. As far as the RFID chip implantation is concerned, that possibility will depend on just how pissed off the public is, the degree of fear we experience, and the level of internal violence that takes place between opposing citizen groups.

Yes, that was one of the most shameful acts our country ever made.
In 1980, under mounting pressure from the Japanese American Citizens League and redress organizations,[22] President Jimmy Carter opened an investigation to determine whether the decision to put Japanese Americans into internment camps had been justified by the government. He appointed the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) to investigate the camps. The Commission's report, titled Personal Justice Denied, found little evidence of Japanese disloyalty at the time and concluded that the incarceration had been the product of racism. It recommended that the government pay reparations to the survivors. In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed into law the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government and authorized a payment of $20,000 (equivalent to $41,000 in 2016) to each camp survivor. The legislation admitted that government actions were based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership".[23] The U.S. government eventually disbursed more than $1.6 billion (equivalent to $3,240,000,000 in 2016) in reparations to 82,219 Japanese Americans who had been interned and their heirs.[22][24]

[...]
Considering the fact that the those Japanese who suffered the pains, loss, and humiliation of being forcibly interned were completely innocent of any offense, no one can deny the essential cruelty and shameful nature of that precipitous action. But it should be kept in mind that recognition of the unnecessarily punitive nature of that internment took four decades of peaceful contemplation to bring about.

Simply stated, it is important to the purpose of this discussion to realize there is a profound difference in the fundamental mass psychology of a nation which is at peace and of one which is unexpectedly plunged into the brutal reality of war. I was only six years old when Pearl Harbor was bombed so I have no graphic or detailed memories of the event. But I do have vague recollection of a darkening of the general atmosphere in our home and in the world outside it. But having later seen all the news pictures and read and heard eye-witness accounts of the bombing, of the American sailors who were blown to bits, burned, drowned, and crippled in that cynically treacherous sneak attack, and having some academic understanding of the subtle intricacies of mass psychology, I can well understand how the emotional effects of fearful and bitterly vengeful rage resulted in the Internment Act which we later apologized and offered atonement for.

One event which I do have graphic and detailed recollection of is the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. A major difference between that atrocity and Pearl Harbor is we knew exactly who was responsible for the latter but it was impossible for us to pinpoint responsibility for 9/11. All we knew is it was fanatical Islamists -- members of a religion, not an identifiable nation. And while it does occur to many that the attack was sufficiently provocative to commence internment and deportation of Muslims there are some who believe that lingering guilt for the Japanese internment was the primary inhibiting factor.

[...]
Considering the fact that the those Japanese who suffered the pains, loss, and humiliation of being forcibly interned were completely innocent of any offense, no one can deny the essential cruelty and shameful nature of that precipitous action. But it should be kept in mind that recognition of the unnecessarily punitive nature of that internment took four decades of peaceful contemplation to bring about.

Simply stated, it is important to the purpose of this discussion to realize there is a profound difference in the fundamental mass psychology of a nation which is at peace and of one which is unexpectedly plunged into the brutal reality of war. I was only six years old when Pearl Harbor was bombed so I have no graphic or detailed memories of the event. But I do have vague recollection of a darkening of the general atmosphere in our home and in the world outside it. But having later seen all the news pictures and read and heard eye-witness accounts of the bombing, of the American sailors who were blown to bits, burned, drowned, and crippled in that cynically treacherous sneak attack, and having some academic understanding of the subtle intricacies of mass psychology, I can well understand how the emotional effects of fearful and bitterly vengeful rage resulted in the Internment Act which we later apologized and offered atonement for.

One event which I do have graphic and detailed recollection of is the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center. A major difference between that atrocity and Pearl Harbor is we knew exactly who was responsible for the latter but it was impossible for us to pinpoint responsibility for 9/11. All we knew is it was fanatical Islamists -- members of a religion, not an identifiable nation. And while it does occur to many that the attack was sufficiently provocative to commence internment and deportation of Muslims there are some who believe that lingering guilt for the Japanese internment was the primary inhibiting factor.

Internment is wrong and will never happen here again unless the US as we know it has been destroyed.

[...]

Internment is wrong and will never happen here again unless the US as we know it has been destroyed.

Destined to be disappointed.

That depends entirely on two primary factors, one being the level of provocation and the other being the existing political orientation.

If Muslim migrants start behaving here the way they are in Europe and Sweden, factor (a), and the public gets pissed off enough to elect a radical right-wing government, factor (b), you can rest assured internment will take place and its nature will be such that its subjects will be begging for deportation.

Last edited:
That depends entirely on two primary factors, one being the level of provocation and the other being the existing political orientation.

If Muslim migrants start behaving here the way they are in Europe and Sweden, factor (a), and the public gets pissed off enough to elect a radical right-wing government, factor (b), you can rest assured internment will take place and its nature will be such that its subjects will be begging for deportation.

Not if our laws are still in place. You can't imprison someone without a legal reason.

Forum List

Back