When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???

When you , or your wife, or daughter are raped by an illegal alien, will you W T F U???

• Nope, as a liberal i dont give a shit about women, why else do i like Bill Clinton?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, as a liberal US men rape women too, so it is all right for illegals to do it also.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I am tired of this bullshit given by the left that illegals only want to be here for work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • As a Conservative, i already knew it was a bad idea with illegals, and will gladly help remove them.

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Our citizens are more dangerous than immigrants.

This is a flame thread. Please move it, mods.
Our US citizens belong here, even though some are liberally criminal, but illegals who do harm to US citizens DONT belong here, or are you okay with them raping a 14 year old girl, Jake?
It's a damn shame we didn't get him out of here quick enough.

Poor girl. :(
These 2 will be tried as adults, and probably end up back across the border, but the girl will still have the scars of her rape. In my own opinion, if we put a bullet in their brains, and drop them off at the border, maybe these illegal criminals, will stop crossing. At least there wouldn't be a repeat offense when they cross the border again.

Build the Wall, execute any who try to cross that wall, and soon the invasion would be put to a stop.

Pew Report: 75% of Illegals from Mexico Repeat Offenders; 97% Teenagers - Breitbart
According to a Pew Research Center report, which was based on “analysis of Mexican government data obtained from the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs,” there have been over 11,000 illegal immigrant juveniles from Mexico who have been apprehended from October of last year to May 31. The report found that 76% of them were caught for at least the second time and a whopping 15% of the juveniles “had been apprehended at least six times” before trying to cross the border. About 97% of illegal immigrant juveniles “apprehended from Mexico this fiscal year were teenagers, compared with 80% from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.”

I probably wouldn't have a problem treating all rapists the same way, as long as we were positive they are guilty.
Are you saying that the "Science" of forensic science isn't reliable? If someone like these 2 have their DNA all over the poor girl, wouldn't that be enough, to send the illegals to meet Satan? Electrocution, public hanging, or firing squad, would be one way to stop repeat offenders....No burial, just left on the Mexican side of the border and let the vultures have their meals...

Our US citizens belong here, even though some are liberally criminal, but illegals who do harm to US citizens DONT belong here, or are you okay with them raping a 14 year old girl, Jake?

These 2 will be tried as adults, and probably end up back across the border, but the girl will still have the scars of her rape. In my own opinion, if we put a bullet in their brains, and drop them off at the border, maybe these illegal criminals, will stop crossing. At least there wouldn't be a repeat offense when they cross the border again.

Build the Wall, execute any who try to cross that wall, and soon the invasion would be put to a stop.

Pew Report: 75% of Illegals from Mexico Repeat Offenders; 97% Teenagers - Breitbart
According to a Pew Research Center report, which was based on “analysis of Mexican government data obtained from the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs,” there have been over 11,000 illegal immigrant juveniles from Mexico who have been apprehended from October of last year to May 31. The report found that 76% of them were caught for at least the second time and a whopping 15% of the juveniles “had been apprehended at least six times” before trying to cross the border. About 97% of illegal immigrant juveniles “apprehended from Mexico this fiscal year were teenagers, compared with 80% from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala.”

I probably wouldn't have a problem treating all rapists the same way, as long as we were positive they are guilty.
Are you saying that the "Science" of forensic science isn't reliable? If someone like these 2 have their DNA all over the poor girl, wouldn't that be enough, to send the illegals to meet Satan? Electrocution, public hanging, or firing squad, would be one way to stop repeat offenders....No burial, just left on the Mexican side of the border and let the vultures have their meals...

I'm not saying any of that. I just said we shouldn't kill people unless we are 100% positive they are guilty.

I'm not saying any of that. I just said we shouldn't kill people unless we are 100% positive they are guilty.
How do you get the 100% proof?

Teens who 'raped girl in Maryland' recently immigrated | Daily Mail Online
Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • The two arrived in the US from Central America less than a year ago
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused
  • Teens then allegedly forced her into a boys' bathroom stall, and raped her.
So these were the best questions you could come up with ??

Here's what needs to happen --

1 - if these male juvies are legally here they need to go to juvie court and then juvie confinement, like all other juvies.

2 - if they are illegals then they need to be deported to their own countries of origin for juvie trial there.

Nothing else is new about this.

Put those 2 questions in your poll.

another bullshit Androjim poll.

I don't worry about illegals, most of who are trying to stay under the radar.

That trump is wasting resources chasing down traffic violators or arresting undocumented people in hospitals, when he should be going after the actual criminal ones, is the problem here.

Obama deported millions of illegals, but he concentrated on the ones who needed to go.
Your liberal polls are bullshit Joe, mine get people to THINK....Something you don't go Joe...
Do you think anyone who broke the law going over the "FENCE" at the border are criminal? If Maryland wasn't a sanctuary state, allowing illegals to come there, maybe this young girl wouldn't of been raped. If you broke into Mexico(please try Joe) do you think you would be accepted there with open arms, or arrested and thrown into their MEXICAN jails? You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

Borderland Beat: The Treatment of Americans in Mexican Prisons
The conditions are deplorable, making conditons in the US prisons Club Med by comparison.
You andaronjim may get "them" to think about the KKK or the NeoNazi's, sure.

That's about the only thinking however.

Last edited:
Put this in the Flame Zone, please.
Sorry Jake, this is definitely current events happening at schools. Don't you like women to be safe Jake?
Girls at schools are inherently not safe. The schools are responsible for their safety. In this case it looks like the school failed or the victim failed to report the unwanted sexual advances.

Girls should start wearing whistles around their necks at schools.

Even boys too. They can call these "safety whistles" and blow them when they get cornered by bullies or rapists.

There are lots of better responses than going full Nazi or KKK on this.

Two immigrant high school students who 'raped a fourteen-year-old girl in a bathroom' arrived in America just months ago from El Salvador and Guatemala
  • Jose Montano, 17, and Henry Sanchez, 18, have been charged with first-degree rape and sexual offense in attack at Rockville High School in Maryland
  • Police say Montano and Sanchez first approached a 14-year-old girl in the school hallway and propositioned her, but she refused

[ yiostheoy rated your post
clear.png
Funny in the thread When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???.

2 minutes ago ]
why would yiostheoy think a 14 year old girl being raped was funny?

Sorry Jake, this is definitely current events happening at schools. Don't you like women to be safe Jake?
Girls at schools are inherently not safe. The schools are responsible for their safety. In this case it looks like the school failed or the victim failed to report the unwanted sexual advances.

Even boys too. They can call these "safety whistles" and blow them when they get cornered by bullies or rapists.

better yet , lets give the girls 2nd amendment rights with proper education so if some liberal fucker wants to rape her, she can stop it with a 50 cent solution? Pissing your pants like in my avatar doesn't do much to stop rape, but the girl with a gun sure will.

armed-beautiful-young-woman-rifle-neglected-house-33661054.jpg

U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants, new studies show
U.S.-born citizens commit more crime than immigrants: studies
So you don't give a shit that illegals come here to commit crime, and if we could stop them from coming, we could turn our attention to domestic crime? Do you believe women should be kept safe, either from US born, or illegal immigrants?

You get an e for effort, but you're still full of shit.
You have an avatar of a woman ,but I guess you are a man, as I see you have no empathy for the 14 year old girl brutally raped by the illegals that the state of Maryland has protected.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
Empathy for a 14 year old girl is no justification to go full Nazi or KKK.

There is no difference.

Crime is crime whether committed by legal's or illegal's.

Looks like these two perps are now in custody and facing deportation.

The victim as in the case of all victims was not vigilant nor prepared to fend off or prevent the assault.

The perps as usual were juvie criminals with no sense of right and wrong.

This happens every day somewhere by home grown juvie perps as well.

There is nothing new about this.

It is not newsworthy. It is simply inflammatory.

By publishing it the news medium is simply being fascist.

By further publishing it you andaronjim are contributing to inflammatory fascism.

You are the criminal together with the two juvie perps.

As juvies I doubt they will be tried as adults.

Where do you get that ??

Have you got a link ??

Your judgment is extremely bad.

Good thing you never went into law or law enforcement.

So you don't give a shit that illegals come here to commit crime, and if we could stop them from coming, we could turn our attention to domestic crime? Do you believe women should be kept safe, either from US born, or illegal immigrants?

You have an avatar of a woman ,but I guess you are a man, as I see you have no empathy for the 14 year old girl brutally raped by the illegals that the state of Maryland has protected.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.

The avatar is the first daughter's titty, which she so proudly flopped around all the way down the runway and back. The one he said he would like to bang.....not the other one. I have empathy for any woman who is abused, no matter who does it. Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.
Unfortunately, there are more crimes, including rape, that are done by US born citizens than by immigrants.
Yes, yes, you already said that, so like I said, shouldn't we stop the illegals coming here, committing crimes, then we have more time to deal with our own problems of crime? Notice how the liberal didn't answer that question before?
Every one of your statements so far has been ridiculous and some form of fallacy -- mostly emotional appeal.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

[ yiostheoy rated your post
clear.png
Funny in the thread When it happens to you or your family will you finally W T F U???.

2 minutes ago ]
why would yiostheoy think a 14 year old girl being raped was funny?
Actually I think YOU andaronjim are FUNNY because there is no STFU label I can give you so FUNNY is the best I can do.

better yet , lets give the girls 2nd amendment rights with proper education so if some liberal fucker wants to rape her, she can stop it with a 50 cent solution? Pissing your pants like in my avatar doesn't do much to stop rape, but the girl with a gun sure will.

View attachment 117602
There is no age limit given for the 2nd Amendment other than qualifying for militia duty. That normally means age 18 or older.

Most states limit gun ownership to 18 for long guns and 21 for handguns.

Some states are giving 18 year olds the right to carry concealed.

Nobody is talking about under 18 year olds.

My own personal view is that minors should not have guns.

Minors should have whistles around their necks that they can blow to sound the alarm. That would work really well in a school with hall monitors as well.

Hopefully andaronjim 's rants are over now.

This hissy fit over 2 Latino juvies who are already in custody is a waste of bandwidth.

And andaronjim mental stability is also in question as well.

Hopefully he/she/it won't go psycho and shoot up a bunch of Latinos now for vengeance.

Remember that, within the binary "oppressor/oppressed" paradigm under which the "progressives" operate, the illegals are the "oppressed" and anyone who questions them are the "oppressors".

So what you are seeing on this thread, predictably, is an illustration of that paradigm. They will defend the people they have designated as "oppressed" regardless of the ramifications, regardless of the damage, regardless of the crimes committed.

Once they've made that determination, it's over.

Empathy for a 14 year old girl is no justification to go full Nazi or KKK.
Going to give some rapists a couple of .45 auto slugs, isn't full Nazi or KKK, it is a justified response for liberals who go to far. You seem to be a pussy when faced with a crime against humanity when 2 adult males attack and rape a young girl who will forever be scarred with the event. But typical of any liberal, they don't give a rats ass about the victim, as long as it isn't them. reminds me of a candidate who once quoted this "At this point what difference does it make". And liberals wonder why the US is such as cesspool after 8 years of Obama.

:lmao:

The Cato Institute found there were 2 million U.S.-born citizens in American jails but only 123,000 undocumented immigrants and 64,000 foreign-born documented residents.

Raw numbers are bigger. Pretty funny.

Forum List

Back