When is Moscow Mitch going to quit being a whore for Tramp?

and working for Putin, and is he the head of the Senate, because he has best make up his mind, if not apply for a job in the administration or get out of congress (like Rep Kildee said) and quit making the Senate a graveyard for the House bills, he is sure proud of being the Grim Reaper, he is death, looks like death, and he should take his old 77 year aged body into retirement !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it, it will become law, I'll put it on the floor," McConnell said on the radio show.

McConnell says he won't take up gun bill unless Trump says he will sign it - CNNPolitics
McConnell is as much a coward as he is a whore; he’s afraid of losing control of the Senate.

He doesn’t want vulnerable Republicans going on the record with regard to firearm regulatory measures.

“McConnell has for months blocked nearly every piece of legislation passed by the Democratic-led House, including gun measures popular with the public that enjoy bipartisan support on Capitol Hill.” ibid

No, the same people that told Congress this told me. Of course, you, Rump and the Party of the rumpsters don't want these facts out. You just want to keep repeating the same crap that the GRU instructs you to repeat, comrade.

You mean 'those people' who had 0 evidence? FACTS? You ain't GOT no facts. :10:

Do you mean the Federal Intel Agencies? All of them? Your ship already sailed.

Soon hopefully Moscow Mitch won't be re-elected, or he will be a LAME senator, his quacking won't matter anymore.

Soon hopefully Moscow Mitch won't be re-elected, or he will be a LAME senator, his quacking won't matter anymore.

Then the next Senator will hold up bills, just as Reid did. Spare me your total BS, you pretend Democrats aren’t the same. It’s called politics and morons can’t understand that both parties operate the same way.

Forum List

Back