When is Moscow Mitch going to quit being a whore for Tramp?

MOST People want common sense gun regulations. They want the Momma Bear Porridge. Not too cold, and not too hot. So how about helping us to work towards that and then stop there. Yes, just stop. We did here. Well after a few million in legal fees battling the NRA and watching the NRA almost bankrupt itself in the process with their losses. Of course, we ended up using money better spent on schools, roads and more. If you haven't noticed, the NRA and the Gunnutter Organizations steer clear of my state now. Something about the will of the people willing to stand up for the laws WE pass.

I suppose that might be true to an extent.

But the reality is that we have a Slippery Slope Situation here.

Back in the 1990's, President Clinton implemented Draconian Style gun control legislation for a 10 year period. But the liberals weren't satisfied at all. The Clinton Rules just whet the appetite of the Gun Control Freaks. Instead of seeing whether or not Clinton's rules would work, they IMMEDIATELY started demanding more and more.

The only real solution is to stand strong for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, at least until the Brady Bunch and other extremists are driven from their all mighty positions.

We've covered this many times and you end up getting your but kicked and you just get mad and start insulting and/or threatening. Let's break this off right now. This ain't my first rodeo.

I don't remember it that way Daryl. I remember you having absolutely no evidence to support your argument. Most of these mass shootings take place in 'gun free' zones so, you have to be a total dufus to think banning guns or even making guns more hard to obtain would make any kind of a difference. We just saw in the church shooting where law abiding armed citizens took down a crazy with a gun. All you want to do is disarm US so you can satisfy your burning rump.

Riding sheep is the only Rodeo event you could qualify for.

MOST People want common sense gun regulations. They want the Momma Bear Porridge. Not too cold, and not too hot. So how about helping us to work towards that and then stop there. Yes, just stop. We did here. Well after a few million in legal fees battling the NRA and watching the NRA almost bankrupt itself in the process with their losses. Of course, we ended up using money better spent on schools, roads and more. If you haven't noticed, the NRA and the Gunnutter Organizations steer clear of my state now. Something about the will of the people willing to stand up for the laws WE pass.

Back in the 1990's, President Clinton implemented Draconian Style gun control legislation for a 10 year period. But the liberals weren't satisfied at all. The Clinton Rules just whet the appetite of the Gun Control Freaks. Instead of seeing whether or not Clinton's rules would work, they IMMEDIATELY started demanding more and more.

The only real solution is to stand strong for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, at least until the Brady Bunch and other extremists are driven from their all mighty positions.

Yet it had zero affect in my state. We adopted gun regulations that other states are beginning to adopt. We didn't even ban the AR at all. But we removed the Cult connected with it. After 3 major mass shootings, things had to be done. But Colorado is a Frontier State that is based on the Dakota Laws. We adopted common sense gun regulations that makes it harder for criminals and fruitcakes to buy guns. We also made it more difficult to show up to a coming shooting with a bunch of high capacity mags and still have enough rounds for most handguns including semi autos. The original limit was 10. It was contested in court. Before the ink was dry, the Legislature changed it to 15 and the Federal Court approved it. That set a precedence that one Federal Judge later called it the Heller Affect. 10 wasn't common sense but 15 was. California ended up changing theirs to 15 as well. Idiot Oregon presented the 10 round and that's going to bounced at the earliest court date.In fact, the California Judge agreed with me that maybe 20 rounds would be better but 15 does meet the "Heller Affect" (he's the one that coined that phrase). If you use Heller V you will be using a common sense approach. And that is the only modern ruling on the 2nd amendment. Usually, SCOTUS avoids it like the plague when asked to rule on the 2A and kicks it back to the lower courts. The ONLY reason Heller V was not kicked back to a lower court is there are NO lower courts to kick it back to. DC is not a state. But SCOTUS ruled using Reasonable as the yardstick. The ONLY way that you can get that changed is to have SCOTUS overturn themselves and in our modern times, when a ruling is made it just isn't overturned. It's like saying "Roe V Wade is going to be Overturned". That's another one that SCOTUS avoids like the plague.

What came out of our laws is, the ARs sit on the shelves "On Sale" and for the most part, gather dust. Those that wanted them because "They just HAD to have them" already own them. But one thing was changed. The Communities got involved. Today, if you are walking towards a school wearing a raincoat on a sunny day there is a very good chance before you get within 1000 yds of the school that you are going to be facing at least 5 heavily armed cops who are going to be nervous has hell. People are more aware. But after 3 major mass shootings, the education level has gone up. It's not just the gun regulations that work. By themselves they just slow it down. When you solicit the Public's help you still won't completely stop it but you will take it to almost zero. No one can tell me that it's normal to carry an AR openly while walking down the street on a daily basis. It makes people very nervous. And to be honest, it bothers the hell out of the Cops even more. The Cops will make you equally as uncomfortable was well.

This isn't to say that you can't transport the AR but treat it like any other rifle or shotgun. Put it in a gun case. That's acceptable behavior. If you want to show a weapon, wear a sidearm openly. While not exactly acceptable behavior by many, it's accepted by most. BTW, I am personally against Open Carry but I do support strongly CCW. The Gun Fans that have heads on their shoulders understand why I don't support OC and highly support CCW.

We are talking about State Regulations. As you get further into major cities the rules must be changed. It's one thing for a rural area but another for a heavily populated area. Each State and Municipality will determine their own laws and comes that phrase again, Within Reason. At some point, Public Safety becomes the most important issue. Something the 2A was never designed to deal with since almost ALL population were Rural. Can you imagine the shock and awe of the Founding Fathers magically appearing in downtown NYC or Chicago? Heavy therapy will be in order for most of them.

Now, you can scream that's unconstitutional all you wish but it would be in a rural setting and it IS in almost all rural settings. I don't care if you are on your 40 acres carrying your favorite AR squeeze. No one is around for it to offend nor threaten. But doing the same thing nearing a school full of Children and I take exception to it. As will the Law Enforcement Agencies. And if we did away with the gun regulations, you would be able to even enter a school packing an AR or your favorite handgun openly on your hip. You will counter that you are preventing a mass shooting. Actually, now we can't tell the protectors from the mass shooters since both will be equipped exactly the same. And you have to take a bathroom break sometime. You wouldn't stop it, you would barely slow it down. And the firefight that ensues will get more people killed. Are you aware that in a a real combat situation that only 1 out of 300 bullets actually hits it's intended target? And that is with combat trained and experienced US Military who, I can assure you, are much more qualified than over 99% of the population that own guns as civilians. 1 out of 300. That means that 299 out of 300 don't hit it's intended target. Ever wonder where they will go if it's inside a school full of children? Or do we isolate the children where the shooter can't get at them like they practice doing here. Instead of hiding under a desk to survive a Nuclear War (Yah, like that would have worked) we do mass shooting drills and get the kids behind metal doors and cement or cinder block walls if there is even a remote chance something is coming down.

Gun regulations don't work by themselves. The General Public has to make allowances as well. And then the Bad Guys will go somewhere else that isn't doing that. Like Texas, Florida or Nevada.

We've covered this many times and you end up getting your but kicked and you just get mad and start insulting and/or threatening. Let's break this off right now. This ain't my first rodeo.

I don't remember it that way Daryl. I remember you having absolutely no evidence to support your argument. Most of these mass shootings take place in 'gun free' zones so, you have to be a total dufus to think banning guns or even making guns more hard to obtain would make any kind of a difference. We just saw in the church shooting where law abiding armed citizens took down a crazy with a gun. All you want to do is disarm US so you can satisfy your burning rump.

Riding sheep is the only Rodeo event you could qualify for.

And you respond with insults. The only ones I want to disarm are the ones that pose a danger to everyone around them. If that is you then, by all means, I would want you disarmed.

Yet it had zero affect in my state. We adopted gun regulations that other states are beginning to adopt. We didn't even ban the AR at all. But we removed the Cult connected with it. After 3 major mass shootings, things had to be done. But Colorado is a Frontier State that is based on the Dakota Laws. We adopted common sense gun regulations that makes it harder for criminals and fruitcakes to buy guns. We also made it more difficult to show up to a coming shooting with a bunch of high capacity mags and still have enough rounds for most handguns including semi autos. The original limit was 10. It was contested in court. Before the ink was dry, the Legislature changed it to 15 and the Federal Court approved it. That set a precedence that one Federal Judge later called it the Heller Affect. 10 wasn't common sense but 15 was. California ended up changing theirs to 15 as well. Idiot Oregon presented the 10 round and that's going to bounced at the earliest court date.In fact, the California Judge agreed with me that maybe 20 rounds would be better but 15 does meet the "Heller Affect" (he's the one that coined that phrase). If you use Heller V you will be using a common sense approach. And that is the only modern ruling on the 2nd amendment. Usually, SCOTUS avoids it like the plague when asked to rule on the 2A and kicks it back to the lower courts. The ONLY reason Heller V was not kicked back to a lower court is there are NO lower courts to kick it back to. DC is not a state. But SCOTUS ruled using Reasonable as the yardstick. The ONLY way that you can get that changed is to have SCOTUS overturn themselves and in our modern times, when a ruling is made it just isn't overturned. It's like saying "Roe V Wade is going to be Overturned". That's another one that SCOTUS avoids like the plague.

What came out of our laws is, the ARs sit on the shelves "On Sale" and for the most part, gather dust. Those that wanted them because "They just HAD to have them" already own them. But one thing was changed. The Communities got involved. Today, if you are walking towards a school wearing a raincoat on a sunny day there is a very good chance before you get within 1000 yds of the school that you are going to be facing at least 5 heavily armed cops who are going to be nervous has hell. People are more aware. But after 3 major mass shootings, the education level has gone up. It's not just the gun regulations that work. By themselves they just slow it down. When you solicit the Public's help you still won't completely stop it but you will take it to almost zero. No one can tell me that it's normal to carry an AR openly while walking down the street on a daily basis. It makes people very nervous. And to be honest, it bothers the hell out of the Cops even more. The Cops will make you equally as uncomfortable was well.

This isn't to say that you can't transport the AR but treat it like any other rifle or shotgun. Put it in a gun case. That's acceptable behavior. If you want to show a weapon, wear a sidearm openly. While not exactly acceptable behavior by many, it's accepted by most. BTW, I am personally against Open Carry but I do support strongly CCW. The Gun Fans that have heads on their shoulders understand why I don't support OC and highly support CCW.

We are talking about State Regulations. As you get further into major cities the rules must be changed. It's one thing for a rural area but another for a heavily populated area. Each State and Municipality will determine their own laws and comes that phrase again, Within Reason. At some point, Public Safety becomes the most important issue. Something the 2A was never designed to deal with since almost ALL population were Rural. Can you imagine the shock and awe of the Founding Fathers magically appearing in downtown NYC or Chicago? Heavy therapy will be in order for most of them.

Now, you can scream that's unconstitutional all you wish but it would be in a rural setting and it IS in almost all rural settings. I don't care if you are on your 40 acres carrying your favorite AR squeeze. No one is around for it to offend nor threaten. But doing the same thing nearing a school full of Children and I take exception to it. As will the Law Enforcement Agencies. And if we did away with the gun regulations, you would be able to even enter a school packing an AR or your favorite handgun openly on your hip. You will counter that you are preventing a mass shooting. Actually, now we can't tell the protectors from the mass shooters since both will be equipped exactly the same. And you have to take a bathroom break sometime. You wouldn't stop it, you would barely slow it down. And the firefight that ensues will get more people killed. Are you aware that in a a real combat situation that only 1 out of 300 bullets actually hits it's intended target? And that is with combat trained and experienced US Military who, I can assure you, are much more qualified than over 99% of the population that own guns as civilians. 1 out of 300. That means that 299 out of 300 don't hit it's intended target. Ever wonder where they will go if it's inside a school full of children? Or do we isolate the children where the shooter can't get at them like they practice doing here. Instead of hiding under a desk to survive a Nuclear War (Yah, like that would have worked) we do mass shooting drills and get the kids behind metal doors and cement or cinder block walls if there is even a remote chance something is coming down.

Gun regulations don't work by themselves. The General Public has to make allowances as well. And then the Bad Guys will go somewhere else that isn't doing that. Like Texas, Florida or Nevada.

What I am most concerned about is preserving the right to carry handguns,particularly in your dangerous cities. There is a huge criminal element in major cities like Youngstown or Erie or Canton, particularly, and to go out in public is taking your life into your own hands if the Thug Element thinks you aren't armed. This is why crime is so high in Chicago, where Law Abiders are generally unarmed and basically risking death.

I'm 64 years old. I think I'm tough enough for someone of my age. But I would be dead meat against a lot of these young guys if I wasn't armed. Particularly if they are.

The Gun Control freaks want to disarm law abiders.

What I am most concerned about is preserving the right to carry handguns,particularly in your dangerous cities. There is a huge criminal element in major cities like Youngstown or Erie or Canton, particularly, and to go out in public is taking your life into your own hands if the Thug Element thinks you aren't armed. This is why crime is so high in Chicago, where Law Abiders are generally unarmed and basically risking death.

I'm 64 years old. I think I'm tough enough for someone of my age. But I would be dead meat against a lot of these young guys if I wasn't armed. Particularly if they are.

The Gun Control freaks want to disarm law abiders.

It's common sense time. File for a CCW. Get the training, get the certification and become part of the safest group of firearm owners in the United States. Imagine the shock if a bad guy or guys confront you and find out you are armed. But you will also learn how to present your weapon properly to stay out of jail. Just showing you have it is the same as drawing and pointing it.

One thing you are going to have to realize, just because MOST people want common sense gun regulation doesn't mean we want to come take all your guns. To keep screaming, "They are out to take all my guns" just gets you put on the fruitcake list and anything that you have to say that could be constructive falls by the way. You'll find that there are some in here that claim I am a Gun Grabber because I don't blindly buy into the 2A thing. Not completely, anyway. Since I am retired Military and have handled the really nasty stuff, I know that you, as a civilian, can never equal the Military in Firepower. Just cost alone prevents that.

Let's say, for argument sake that the 1934 Firearms Act is thrown out. Believe it or not, I wonder why the NRA and others haven't latched onto it already. But it's gone. So you save your pennies, sold your blood, hocked your youngest grandchild and whatever it takes to buy that outlandish firearm you think makes the grade. Then you tangle with the Military. The first brush you outgun that young 19 year old kid. He falls back and let's you have your joy. It's going to go downhill fast from there. Let's say that gun you are so proud of is a M-60. or even a Mah Deuce. Then the Military gets serious and sends in a squad armed with the standard M-4s but they added a M-240, a M203 and a Barrett. They may or may not give you the choice to surrender. And if that's not enough, you have an AC-130U fly overhead and He ain't interested in your surrendering. You hid inside your house. He takes out your house in 5 seconds. You can't run. You just got overspent. That AC cost about 350 million bucks and he's taking 25 or 30 mm, or 105 or Hellfires and getting the job done in less than 5 seconds and all you know is your world just came to an end. It's not that you can't fight or that you are right or wrong, they'll just outspent you. Even a multi billionaire can't even come close to those expenses.

and working for Putin, and is he the head of the Senate, because he has best make up his mind, if not apply for a job in the administration or get out of congress (like Rep Kildee said) and quit making the Senate a graveyard for the House bills, he is sure proud of being the Grim Reaper, he is death, looks like death, and he should take his old 77 year aged body into retirement !!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it, it will become law, I'll put it on the floor," McConnell said on the radio show.

McConnell says he won't take up gun bill unless Trump says he will sign it - CNNPolitics
I'll address the title of this post:
When the left stops being a whore for China and other Communist countries.

and working for Putin, and is he the head of the Senate, because he has best make up his mind, if not apply for a job in the administration or get out of congress (like Rep Kildee said) and quit making the Senate a graveyard for the House bills, he is sure proud of being the Grim Reaper, he is death, looks like death, and he should take his old 77 year aged body into retirement !!

"If the President is in favor of a number of things that he has discussed openly and publicly, and I know that if we pass it, it will become law, I'll put it on the floor," McConnell said on the radio show.

McConnell says he won't take up gun bill unless Trump says he will sign it - CNNPolitics

Ahh, the old "Red Scare #3" defense. It is almost worn out just like the first 2.

Ahh, the old "Red Scare #3" defense. It is almost worn out just like the first 2.
You may slink back to your Comrades now.

When is Moscow Mitch going to quit being a whore for Tramp?

TRANSLATION: :CryingCow: DANG!

There's not even a candle visible at the end of the

dark political tunnel we've dug ourselves! I'll be

an old woman before the DNC ever sees good times again!

crying 2.jpg

You may slink back to your Comrades now.

Ah, the standard GRU Cyber attack. Your gig is just about up, Comrade. government reports are starting to come out about the new Russian Army in the form of Cyber Players spreading hate, discontent and pitting one group against another. So you call me Comrade, Comrade.

I don't see where its a negative for Sen. McConnell to bury House bills which have ZERO chance of being enacted into law.

The US Senate only has a limited amount of time available, hundreds of judicial nominations and actual legislation to deal with, they don't have the ability to waste time on a bill that either doesn't have the votes to pass the Senate or doesn't have the 2/3 needed to override a Presidential veto. The people should be glad that we have McConnell in there, a senator who really understands the sense of the Senate and what his body wants to do.

After Reid and Pelosi and the way they kissed Obama’s ask, now you want a Congressional leader not to be a whore for the President?

Got to love you partisan whack-a-doodles.

What , pray tell, would the purpose of taking up a bill that has ZERO chance of being enacted into law? If our President won't sign it, its sort of pointless unless a 2/3 majority will override, no?

What , pray tell, would the purpose of taking up a bill that has ZERO chance of being enacted into law? If our President won't sign it, its sort of pointless unless a 2/3 majority will override, no?

Look how many bills Reid tabled in his tenure in the Senate.

Is funny watching the hypocritical left now mad because the game is switched. I said back then that tabling for the sake of tabling would in the future bite the Democrats in the ass. So, Pelosi is powerless and the Senate uses its time to confirm judges.

Ah, the standard GRU Cyber attack. Your gig is just about up, Comrade. government reports are starting to come out about the new Russian Army in the form of Cyber Players spreading hate, discontent and pitting one group against another. So you call me Comrade, Comrade.

Did your Russian minders tell you that?

Did your Russian minders tell you that?

No, the same people that told Congress this told me. Of course, you, Rump and the Party of the rumpsters don't want these facts out. You just want to keep repeating the same crap that the GRU instructs you to repeat, comrade.

The only purpose that McConnell would have for not sitting on the bills is if he wanted to get the Liberal Democrat Senators "on the record" as far as the issue concerned. That's more of a political reason than a policy one, of course. But if the House wants to send over a law guaranteeing the right of Men in Dresses to use the nation's ladies' rooms, he'd probably be ok with sending it up for hearings and votes, to get the libs "on the record". Ditto if the House wanted to guarantee the right of "transwomen" to get abortions.

But most items that the House is sending over, there is really little motivation to get the Liberal Senators to say their piece

No, the same people that told Congress this told me. Of course, you, Rump and the Party of the rumpsters don't want these facts out. You just want to keep repeating the same crap that the GRU instructs you to repeat, comrade.

You mean 'those people' who had 0 evidence? FACTS? You ain't GOT no facts. :10:

Forum List

Back