When Is It NOT 'Racist' For A White Person In A Gorilla Mask Throwing Eggs At A Black Person?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1631298324013.png
1631298354167.png

When The White Person In The Gorilla Mask Throwing Eggs Is A DEMOCRAT

:auiqs.jpg:

If I was black that incident would piss me off so much that I would vote for Larry Elder. Perhaps it all just was a Republican ploy.

Someone should have ripped her mask off. Had that happened we might be able to identify the individual and know for sure what was going on.

Why it's almost like a hate crime.

Where are the social justice warriors?

It would be a hate crime if she was throwing eggs at the first random black person she met.

Instead of a creep like Elder, who got eggs thrown at him because he was a creep.

Also, Venice California, an open air freak show on the best of days.

It would be a hate crime if she was throwing eggs at the first random black person she met.

Instead of a creep like Elder, who got eggs thrown at him because he was a creep.

Also, Venice California, an open air freak show on the best of days.

No it wouldn't you dumb fck, a hate crime isn't random and gorilla mask targeted Elder

Go sit down

Post Civil War 2.0 we need to dial back SCOTUS as well

They make policy and claim that the 14th Amendment gives the authority to do so (the destruction of black businesses when SCOTUS compelled businesses to accommodate everyone - almost overnight wiping out a large swath of middle-class blacks which really wasn't overcome until Trump came along).

See: Katzenbach v. McClung, 379 U.S. 294 (1964)

We need to repeal the 14th Amendment as it has taken over the entire Constitution, along with the interstate commerce clause*.

*The Framers simply meant the interstate commerce clause to prevent trade wars among the several states, in effect, making the USA a free-trade zone among the several states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back