When Is George Soros going to be Investigated?

He wields enormous NWO Globalist power. He's taken down numerous Governments around the world. Any Government that won't toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He's currently in the process of attempting to take the US President down.

George Soros owns the US Democratic Party. So it is possible he could succeed. He's taken out many Governments in the past. But hopefully Americans know what's going on, and stop him. I guess we'll see though.

No he does not own the Democratic party. The Koch bros and the NRA own the Republican party, and a lot of other elite people. I see you always bring Soros up and its just not true.
Why did The Koch Brothers back Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election then?

In the end, NWO Globalist Elites stick together. No one should be fooled by the 'R vs. D' sham. They're all uniting against Trump. They view him as a very serious threat to their 'Order.'

But Soros is the bigger threat. Wikileaks showed that he does own the Democrat Party. Its leadership answers to him. He is attempting a Coup d'etat. I pray Americans understand what's happening. They'll need to stand up and fight Soros. I still have faith they will. But i guess we'll see.
And he is a Nazi and the fuhrer of the global conspiracy!!! Time for more tin foil....

Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.

He is allowed. Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be. Soros does a lot of good with his money, open society does not mean Open Boarders, good grief.

BORDERS, moron.
Freudian/liberal slip. It's what they really want. Free room and board.

Wanna bet 90% of Democrats have no idea what George Soros looks like?

It's possible 90% of Democrats know exactly what the Koch Brothers and Sheldon Adelson looks like?

Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.
Maybe you can put a yellow star on his clothes and tattoo his arm. Cool.

ahhhhh, your homeland Russia has been hurt by him? poor little baby boy... :(

Huh?

Care to participate in the actual discussion or are you going to add nothing like you usually do?

Why are you trying to downplay subversive and destructive influences in American Politics?

Apparently you support violent political groups funded by SOROS.

You must be the type that knocks old ladies to the ground if they don't agree with your wearing a pussy hat.
Soros is the Boogieman CREATED by the far right and their pals, the Russian government.

Where is your concern with Robert Mercer and daughter, Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers, Warren Stephens, Geoff Palmer, Steve Wynn, or Paul Singer?

They have donated and created PACS and advocacy groups that contribute 100 times MORE to republican goals THAN Soros...

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Stop being a PAWN for them, making you 'look, look, look over there' at a PEON contributor Soros, COMPARED TO THEM?

Wise up! Please.

The seven Republican super-donors who keep money in tax havens
How about both sides aren't doing the little people any favors?

Two countries well known for their free and fair elections.

. . . and if Soros has his way, our elections will more and more resemble theirs.

SilverLiquidCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Never underestimate George Soros' power. He's taken down numerous Governments over the years. He controls one of America's major political parties. He can take leaders down. He's done it numerous times. Americans better get informed and get prepared for battle. Soros isn't going away. He's working 24/7 to take the current US President down.
Link?

George Soros has been behind numerous Coups all around the world, especially in Europe. Any Government refusing to toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He does have the power to take Governments down. And now he's targeting the US for a Coup. He owns one of America's major political parties. He poses a clear & dangerous threat to our Republic. Hopefully he'll be stopped. I guess we'll see though.

LOL!
What freakin' fake news paranoia propaganda bullshit.

Michael Bloomberg donated $20,000,000 to the Dems a few days ago:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ion-to-democratic-senate-candidates-idUSKCN1MC2XD

Soros about that same amount over the last three freakin' years.
Soros, George: Donor Detail | OpenSecrets

He wields enormous NWO Globalist power. He's taken down numerous Governments around the world. Any Government that won't toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He's currently in the process of attempting to take the US President down.

George Soros owns the US Democratic Party. So it is possible he could succeed. He's taken out many Governments in the past. But hopefully Americans know what's going on, and stop him. I guess we'll see though.

No he does not own the Democratic party. The Koch bros and the NRA own the Republican party, and a lot of other elite people. I see you always bring Soros up and its just not true.

In the end, NWO Globalist Elites stick together. No one should be fooled by the 'R vs. D' sham. They're all uniting against Trump. They view him as a very serious threat to their 'Order.'

But Soros is the bigger threat. Wikileaks showed that he does own the Democrat Party. Its leadership answers to him. He is attempting a Coup d'etat. I pray Americans understand what's happening. They'll need to stand up and fight Soros. I still have faith they will. But i guess we'll see.
And he is a Nazi and the fuhrer of the global conspiracy!!! Time for more tin foil....

Your Democratic Party leaders do answer to a foreign NWO Globalist bastard. You may wanna live in denial about that, but it is the reality. He has overthrown numerous Governments, but hopefully he'll be stopped here. The People just need to get informed. Once they do, i'm confident they'll fight Soros. His Coup-attempt here isn't a done-deal.

Two countries well known for their free and fair elections.

. . . and if Soros has his way, our elections will more and more resemble theirs.

SilverLiquidCuscus-size_restricted.gif

Yes, 2016 looked A LOT like their elections. After all, Putin was heavily involved.

Never underestimate George Soros' power. He's taken down numerous Governments over the years. He controls one of America's major political parties. He can take leaders down. He's done it numerous times. Americans better get informed and get prepared for battle. Soros isn't going away. He's working 24/7 to take the current US President down.
Link?

George Soros has been behind numerous Coups all around the world, especially in Europe. Any Government refusing to toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He does have the power to take Governments down. And now he's targeting the US for a Coup. He owns one of America's major political parties. He poses a clear & dangerous threat to our Republic. Hopefully he'll be stopped. I guess we'll see though.

LOL!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ion-to-democratic-senate-candidates-idUSKCN1MC2XD

Your Democrat Party leaders are Soros-owned lackeys. They answer to him. Wikileaks showed that. But hopefully, his Coup-attempt here will be thwarted. I believe the American People will stand up to him.

Your Democratic Party leaders do answer to a foreign NWO Globalist bastard. You may wanna live in denial about that, but it is the reality. He has overthrown numerous Governments, but hopefully he'll be stopped here. The People just need to get informed. Once they do, i'm confident they'll fight Soros. His Coup-attempt here isn't a done-deal.
I'm sure you're right, conspiracy Nut Job. LOL! Soros is highly respected by every respected media in the world, just not in dupe world. His money goes toward democracy and transparency, and he spends a lot less than you dupes believe. The Koch brothers were ready to give 900 million to the GOP in 2016 and are giving 400 million this year. Soros gave 23 million to the Democrats in 2016. You are brainwashed out of your mind.

I'm sure you're right, conspiracy Nut Job. LOL! Soros is highly respected by every respected media in the world, just not in dupe world. His money goes toward democracy and transparency, and he spends a lot less than you dupes believe. The Koch brothers were ready to give 900 million to the GOP in 2016 and are giving 400 million this year. Soros gave 23 million to the Democrats in 2016. You are brainwashed out of your mind.

Soros' Coup-attempt here will likely fail. Many have caught on to his history of being behind numerous foreign Coups around the world. He's gonna get a lot of help from his Democrat Party lackeys, but i still believe he's gonna fail. I still have faith in the American People.

Link?

LOL!

Whereas the Koch brothers are giving 400 million to the GOP for lying garbage propaganda...

Soros' Coup-attempt here will likely fail. Many have caught on to his history of being behind numerous foreign Coups around the world. He's gonna get a lot of help from his Democrat Party lackeys, but i still believe he's gonna fail. I still have faith in the American People.
Name one of his coups, super dupe. LOL!

Hell there is also the Midwest org who trains thugs to go out and threaten people and do violence.

Midwest Academy: This entity trains radical activists in the tactics of direct action, targeting, confrontation, and intimidation.
The Nation Institute: This nonprofit entity sponsors leftist conferences, fellowships, awards for radical activists, and journalism internships.
Project Vote: This is the voter-mobilization arm of the Soros-funded ACORN. A persistent pattern of lawlessness and corruption has followed ACORN/Project Vote activities over the years.

Link?
George Soros' quiet overhaul of the U.S. justice system

Link?
George Soros' quiet overhaul of the U.S. justice system
Discover the Networks | George Soros

Forum List

Back