When Is George Soros going to be Investigated?

Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.

He is allowed. Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be. Soros does a lot of good with his money, open society does not mean Open Boarders, good grief.

"Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be."

I agree with some of what you say.

There are GOP'ers who want that Dark Money. This is why it needs to be banned because it corrupts both parties. Without Dark Money and The Politics of Personal Destruction for instance, The Democrat Party might have more of a chance to field more Main Stream Candidates, and people like JFK.

JFK would not have a chance to be nominated by The DNC. He was too Catholic, too Fiscally and Policy wise Conservative.

A Good Democrat President, even if you don't like him....one who is not beholden to a bunch of special interests and Dark Money, would be good for America.

I would like another Potus like JFK and Citizens United is a Gop program. Soros has a dual nationality, but Republicans are working on taking away his citizenship of the US and passport.

Citizens United was actually started by Michael Moore.

Moore's Film violated Campaign Finance Laws. Lawsuits ensued to stop the film with that very argument and a clear understanding of Campaign Finance Laws at the time.

But a Left Leaning Court after reviewing the case allowed Moore's Film to be shown and funded the way it was.

Citizen's United then tried to make their own film, and funded it, and distributed it in exactly the same way.

There was a lawsuit to stop the film from being distributed, and The Courts using the very same statutes they ignored to allow Moore's film, then blocked Citizen's United Film from being shown.

Had the Courts did the right thing and originally stopped Moore's film, Citizen's United would not have been able to use that ruling to take their case all the way to SCOTUS and get it overturned.

This is why it is important to have a Constructionist on The Courts, not Judges who bend the law to suit their agendas and legislate from The Bench.

Citizens United was started at the time Clinton was running for Potus. It was and always has been a Conservative thing, but if you can't beat them join them at their own games. I do agree it needs to be stopped. You can blame it on Moore film , which I never seen, but the conservative started long before.

Soros has been kicked out of two countries for trying to stage COUPS and engaging in Election Fraud, and Tampering With Elections. He has warrants for his arrest in both Russia and Hungury.

When is this guy going to be investigated for doing the same here? On a related matter, Dark Money should be banned in The Political Arena, and PAID Protestors should no longer be allowed to participate in Political Protests. I am ok with them being involved in things like strikes and other "non political" issues. Paid protestors are essentially political thugs, and stormtroopers like ANTIFA and other violent groups who are funded by people like SOROS and it's time to put an end to that.

He is allowed. Dark Money should be banned but the GOP want it, so it won't be. Soros does a lot of good with his money, open society does not mean Open Boarders, good grief.

BORDERS, moron.

Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. (everything the GOP if for, isn't it?)

Mr. Soros has become persona non grata across the globe for his role in destabilizing country’s economy’s and financial markets. He does so for the sole intent of lining his own pockets at the expense of others...He has done this before in different countries throughout Europe and Asia. Basically, he causes massive financial chaos in a country, cashes in on it, and moves to the next one....it took years, Russia’s president Vladimir Putin officially issued an international arrest warrant for George Soros for his role in collapsing Russia’s currency and the resulting financial meltdown.... International Arrest Warrant Issued for George Soros

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant for Rothschild & Soros

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/97390410664787544/

Putin issued arrest warrant for George Soros 3 years ago….NOW do you know why "we" oppose Russia? – Investment Watch Blog

Russia Issues International ARREST WARRANT For ROTHSCHILD & SOROS! | CSGlobe

George Soros now wanted man in Russia – as Putin issues international arrest warrant

Link?
Where is your link?

Typical Lazy DemNazi.

Let me break the news to you... You made all the assertions... it is up to you to provide the proof...

This is getting tiresome... Last year they used to take four pages before they descended into rants, insults and conspiracy theories...

Now they bat shit during the OP

There are GOP'ers who want that Dark Money. This is why it needs to be banned because it corrupts both parties. Without Dark Money and The Politics of Personal Destruction for instance, The Democrat Party might have more of a chance to field more Main Stream Candidates, and people like JFK.

JFK would not have a chance to be nominated by The DNC. He was too Catholic, too Fiscally and Policy wise Conservative.

A Good Democrat President, even if you don't like him....one who is not beholden to a bunch of special interests and Dark Money, would be good for America.

I would like another Potus like JFK and Citizens United is a Gop program. Soros has a dual nationality, but Republicans are working on taking away his citizenship of the US and passport.

I'd vote for a guy like JFK if he ran as a Democrat.

BTW, How is Soros-Clinton's idea of The Amero, and Pan America working out for them?

Yes they actually were floating that idea at one time as part of theri "open society" plan.

And Cruz's wife was sitting on a committer to make N. America all one, Mexico, Us and Canada. (open boarders)

Independent Task Force on North America - Wikipedia

Like I said, there are GOP'rs who are Globalists, and very liberal. That is what people talk about when they talk about "Deep State" It doesn't mean one particular party, but it does refer to a particular agenda.

If you want to see the true DEEP STATE ... the Deep State of the deep state, look no further than the Bildebergers and the Trilateral Commission and see who is members there. You'll see lots of people from BOTH parties!

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

Trilateral Commission - Wikipedia

ahhhhh, your homeland Russia has been hurt by him? poor little baby boy... :(

Huh?

Care to participate in the actual discussion or are you going to add nothing like you usually do?

Why are you trying to downplay subversive and destructive influences in American Politics?

Apparently you support violent political groups funded by SOROS.

You must be the type that knocks old ladies to the ground if they don't agree with your wearing a pussy hat.
Soros is the Boogieman CREATED by the far right and their pals, the Russian government.

Where is your concern with Robert Mercer and daughter, Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers, Warren Stephens, Geoff Palmer, Steve Wynn, or Paul Singer?

They have donated and created PACS and advocacy groups that contribute 100 times MORE to republican goals THAN Soros...

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Stop being a PAWN for them, making you 'look, look, look over there' at a PEON contributor Soros, COMPARED TO THEM?

Wise up! Please.

The seven Republican super-donors who keep money in tax havens

Last edited:

Citizens United was actually started by Michael Moore.

Moore's Film violated Campaign Finance Laws. Lawsuits ensued to stop the film with that very argument and a clear understanding of Campaign Finance Laws at the time.

But a Left Leaning Court after reviewing the case allowed Moore's Film to be shown and funded the way it was.

Citizen's United then tried to make their own film, and funded it, and distributed it in exactly the same way.

There was a lawsuit to stop the film from being distributed, and The Courts using the very same statutes they ignored to allow Moore's film, then blocked Citizen's United Film from being shown.

Had the Courts did the right thing and originally stopped Moore's film, Citizen's United would not have been able to use that ruling to take their case all the way to SCOTUS and get it overturned.

This is why it is important to have a Constructionist on The Courts, not Judges who bend the law to suit their agendas and legislate from The Bench.

Citizens United was started at the time Clinton was running for Potus. It was and always has been a Conservative thing, but if you can't beat them join them at their own games. I do agree it needs to be stopped. You can blame it on Moore film , which I never seen, but the conservative started long before.

I am blaming it on the Moore Film which should have been blocked. To Cover for their first mistake, The Courts went too far after The Citizen United Appeal, and allowed their film. Had they made the correct decision in The Moore Film, Citizen's United does not happen.

Neither The Moore Film, nor Citizen's United Film should have been allowed under the circumstances they were funded, produced and distributed according to already established law.

Two Wrongs do Not Make a Right.

In fact, they usually make a mess of things.

Last edited:

I'd vote for a guy like JFK if he ran as a Democrat.

BTW, How is Soros-Clinton's idea of The Amero, and Pan America working out for them?

Yes they actually were floating that idea at one time as part of theri "open society" plan.

And Cruz's wife was sitting on a committer to make N. America all one, Mexico, Us and Canada. (open boarders)

Independent Task Force on North America - Wikipedia

Like I said, there are GOP'rs who are Globalists, and very liberal. That is what people talk about when they talk about "Deep State" It doesn't mean one particular party, but it does refer to a particular agenda.

If you want to see the true DEEP STATE ... the Deep State of the deep state, look no further than the Bildebergers and the Trilateral Commission and see who is members there. You'll see lots of people from BOTH parties!

List of Bilderberg participants - Wikipedia

Trilateral Commission - Wikipedia

Agree.

Like I said.....The Deep State is not a particular party. It is a particular agenda, and namely that is Globalism.

ahhhhh, your homeland Russia has been hurt by him? poor little baby boy... :(

Huh?

Care to participate in the actual discussion or are you going to add nothing like you usually do?

Why are you trying to downplay subversive and destructive influences in American Politics?

Apparently you support violent political groups funded by SOROS.

You must be the type that knocks old ladies to the ground if they don't agree with your wearing a pussy hat.
Soros is the Boogieman CREATED by the far right and their pals, the Russian government.

Where is your concern with Robert Mercer and daughter, Sheldon Adelson, the Koch Brothers, Warren Stephens, Geoff Palmer, Steve Wynn, or Paul Singer?

They have donated and created PACS and advocacy groups that contribute 100 times MORE to republican goals THAN Soros...

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!

Stop being a PAWN for them, making you 'look, look, look over there' at a PEON contributor Soros, COMPARED TO THEM?

Wise up! Please.

The seven Republican super-donors who keep money in tax havens

Palmer, who once told a reporter “I don’t like paying taxes” and has described affordable housing quotas as “immoral”, last year donated $5m to a Super Pac that supported Trump’s presidential campaign and $310,000 to Trump’s “victory fund”. In 2012, he gave $500,000 to Romney’s failed Republican presidential
campaign.

Sounds like a pos.

Link?

You're kidding! Right?

929ACBBE-63BC-4B15-9E2C-6B1B5943B101.jpeg

When Is George Soros going to be Investigated?

he wont be because Trump and Kershner have business ties with him.

The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago.

Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and senior adviser, is currently in business with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and billionaires George Soros and Peter Thiel, according to people familiar with the matter and securities filings.

Kushner's Partners Include Goldman And Soros -- WSJ

crooks run in packs ......

Last edited:
He wields enormous NWO Globalist power. He's taken down numerous Governments around the world. Any Government that won't toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He's currently in the process of attempting to take the US President down.

George Soros owns the US Democratic Party. So it is possible he could succeed. He's taken out many Governments in the past. But hopefully Americans know what's going on, and stop him. I guess we'll see though.

No he does not own the Democratic party. The Koch bros and the NRA own the Republican party, and a lot of other elite people. I see you always bring Soros up and its just not true.

Wikileaks showed that Soros does own the US Democrat Party. He is the boss, make no mistake about it. And he poses a clear & present danger to our Republic. He has the power to take Governments down. He's done it all around the world, especially in Europe.

He's currently attempting a Coup d'etat here in the US. And by owning one of America's major political parties, he has the means to do it. I just hope most Americans know what's up, and stop him. If not, God help us.

He wields enormous NWO Globalist power. He's taken down numerous Governments around the world. Any Government that won't toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He's currently in the process of attempting to take the US President down.

George Soros owns the US Democratic Party. So it is possible he could succeed. He's taken out many Governments in the past. But hopefully Americans know what's going on, and stop him. I guess we'll see though.

No he does not own the Democratic party. The Koch bros and the NRA own the Republican party, and a lot of other elite people. I see you always bring Soros up and its just not true.
Why did The Koch Brothers back Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election then?

In the end, NWO Globalist Elites stick together. No one should be fooled by the 'R vs. D' sham. They're all uniting against Trump. They view him as a very serious threat to their 'Order.'

But Soros is the bigger threat. Wikileaks showed that he does own the Democrat Party. Its leadership answers to him. He is attempting a Coup d'etat. I pray Americans understand what's happening. They'll need to stand up and fight Soros. I still have faith they will. But i guess we'll see.

What's your take on the $12 million Judicial Crisis Network splurged on Kavanaugh since the Ford accusation? I'm thinkin they 'Trump-ed' anything Soros put up.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Republicans just need to get control of the House, Senate, and Oval Office first. After that...
Imagine if "The EVIL GOP" decided that they were going to fight fire with fire and use The Left's Tactics against them.

You'd be the first one to complain.

Heck, it might be fun to get paid to go beat up old ladies at a Hillery Clinton rally.

Maybe I could be a "Bernie Basher"

Or a "Clinton Crasher"

I don’t think the GOP is evil. Just full of shit.
Do you know how to have a Conversation?

Or do you just fling pooh at the wall to see if it sticks?

You say The GOP is full of shit?

WTF does that mean?

Cite a specific example.

What the GOP establishment did to Ron Paul is every bit as crooked as what the Dem establishment did to Bernie.

If you deny that, you have your head up your ass.

Thus, MDK is correct, they, like the Dems, are full of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Never underestimate George Soros' power. He's taken down numerous Governments over the years. He controls one of America's major political parties. He can take leaders down. He's done it numerous times. Americans better get informed and get prepared for battle. Soros isn't going away. He's working 24/7 to take the current US President down.
Link?

George Soros has been behind numerous Coups all around the world, especially in Europe. Any Government refusing to toe the NWO Globalist line, is targeted for Coup d'etat. He does have the power to take Governments down. And now he's targeting the US for a Coup. He owns one of America's major political parties. He poses a clear & dangerous threat to our Republic. Hopefully he'll be stopped. I guess we'll see though.

Answer to your question:
When Marvin Adelson, the Mercers and the Koch brothers are investigated.

Soros has an outstanding warrant arrest in Russia?
Fake news.

Why don't you idiots look something up before you make me come here and show how fucking stupid you are????????

No Russian Arrest Warrant for George Soros - FactCheck.org

Q: Has Russian President Vladimir Putin issued a warrant for the arrest of George Soros?

A: No. That rumor has been circulating online for years in various forms.

FULL ANSWER

It’s true that Russia in 2015 banned two charities run by the billionaire George Soros.
Soon after that ban was announced, an internet rumor circulated that Russian President Vladimir Putin had issued an arrest warrant for Soros himself. That’s false.
Facebook users rightly flagged stories about the arrest warrant as potentially false. The international police organization, INTERPOL, does not list Soros among those who have warrants out for their arrest.
The most recent version of the rumor has been circulating with the headline: “PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS.”
The bogus story starts by saying: “Russia has officially declared that Billionaire George Soros is a wanted man in their country, citing him and his organizations as a ‘threat to Russian national security.'”
That echoes part of a headline from Russia’s government-run news outlet, RT, which announced the ban on two of his charities this way: “Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security.’” The RT story doesn’t explain why the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation were banned beyond saying they were deemed a “threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security.” More important, it says nothing about Soros being wanted for arrest.
The false story goes on to reproduce part of a piece that ran on a website called Veterans Today in 2016. That piece confused Russia’s ban on the charities with removing Soros from the country, and is largely made-up of a hodgepodge of quotes from a variety of sources.
For example, it quoted from a Rolling Stone article about the effect that Goldman Sachs has had on the American economy and then, without any evidence, stated: “Obviously Soros wants to be like Goldman Sachs.” The Rolling Stone article didn’t mention Soros at all.
The story also quoted from a post on a Russian website during the 2016 presidential campaign that claimed Soros had rigged the outcome of the U.S. election.
Although there is no truth to the claim that Putin has issued an arrest warrant for Soros, stories with that headline have been shared on Facebook more than 13,000 times.

Editor’s note: FactCheck.org is one of several organizations working with Facebook to help identify and label false stories flagged by readers on the social media network.

Sources

Ablan, Jennifer. “Russia bans George Soros foundation as state security ‘threat.’” Reuters. 30 Nov 2015.
PUTIN ISSUES INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT FOR GEORGE SOROS.” ViralPoliticsUS.com. 10 Mar 2018.
Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security.’” RT. 30 Nov 2015.
Vladimir Putin to George Soros: Thank God we kicked you out of Russia.” Veterans Today. 17 Aug 2016.
Taibbi, Matt. “The Great American Bubble Machine.” Rolling Stone. 5 Apr 2010.
George Soros: ‘Let’s Call the Terrorists a Taxi!’” Journal-neo.org. 7 Aug 2016.

Two countries well known for their free and fair elections.

In other words, it's a badge of honor if Putin has an arrest warrant out on an American citizen.
And a reason for national shame that our POTUS loves Putin.

Forum List

Back