When Gunny was a ten year old boy...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
When Gunny was a ten year old boy and enjoying his summer vacation, contractors began building a new house just next door to his. Like many boys his age, Gunny was interested in building and construction so he begged for, and received his mother's permission to go over and watch what was going on. The workers immediately took to the precocious lad and taught him everything he wanted to know about what they were doing. Several hours later, Gunny returned home, excited to share with his mother everything he had learned. He said "mommy mommy, look they gave me a chalk-line and they even showed me how to use it! Come here quick and I'll show you." He had his mother hold the end and he unrolled the line across his porch. Then he started to eye-ball the line and motioning his hand he said to his mother, "Ok, move it a cun+ hair to the left." Immediately shocked and aghast, his mother exclaims, "What did you just say young man!" To which Gunny replied, "You're right, it's close enough. Fuck it, let's nail it here."

When Gunny was a ten year old boy and enjoying his summer vacation, contractors began building a new house just next door to his. Like many boys his age, Gunny was interested in building and construction so he begged for, and received his mother's permission to go over and watch what was going on. The workers immediately took to the precocious lad and taught him everything he wanted to know about what they were doing. Several hours later, Gunny returned home, excited to share with his mother everything he had learned. He said "mommy mommy, look they gave me a chalk-line and they even showed me how to use it! Come here quick and I'll show you." He had his mother hold the end and he unrolled the line across his porch. Then he started to eye-ball the line and motioning his hand he said to his mother, "Ok, move it a cun+ hair to the left." Immediately shocked and aghast, his mother exclaims, "What did you just say young man!" To which Gunny replied, "You're right, it's close enough. Fuck it, let's nail it here."

The REALLY sad thing about this one is I am a commercial electrican and that is EXACTLY how we talk.:redface:

Forum List

Back