When does human life begin?

You have proved less than trustworthy in the past, that coupled with your lack of knowledge and propensity to repeat whatever you've been told makes you an unreliable source.
What did I do? Name a couple.

Besides, you're a worse human being by believing in abortion when the Bible states life begins at conception. You won't change because of the Bible. That's why I spiritually shot you and that you'll get it when you die. That makes you less trustworthy. That's the truth.

The best thing I can do is not answer any of your questions anymore. I've done it faithfully for all this time, but won't anymore. You figure it out yourself.

Still waiting for chapter and verse? Or did you just make that up?
These guys only have their opinion to express. You can't expect definite proof from them because it doesn't exist. This is an issue that is easy to subvert with propaganda and false comparisons. There is no other situation as reproduction, pregnancy and child bearing. This concerns women. Rationally, women should decide. Rationality, as in most other subjects, has little effect upon debate here. Some want to impose their morality on others. This will be decided in courts and ballot boxes and many will never be satisfied. It is similar to the second amendment stupidity in that intransigence always gains the upper hand in discussion and no valid compromise is possible.

These guys only have their opinion to express. You can't expect definite proof from them because it doesn't exist. This is an issue that is easy to subvert with propaganda and false comparisons. There is no other situation as reproduction, pregnancy and child bearing. This concerns women. Rationally, women should decide. Rationality, as in most other subjects, has little effect upon debate here. Some want to impose their morality on others. This will be decided in courts and ballot boxes and many will never be satisfied. It is similar to the second amendment stupidity in that intransigence always gains the upper hand in discussion and no valid compromise is possible.
Bond is welcome to his opinions, what irks me is when people like him hold up the Bible in support of their morality when it does no such thing.

Life 'force'? I'm not familiar with that concept, please elaborate? Religious, spiritual, or Jedi?

We have names for most animals and rocks. So?

At the moment of conception it is really just a molecular soup bubble. No brain, no senses, nada. You can't see it without a microscope or determine its' species without a battery of genetic tests.
Life force is what causes a fertilized egg to be human life and start development.

A fertilized egg is not a ‘bubble’ that is an inaccurate name. You already tried denigrating it to a ‘molecule’ I called you on that. Now in your desperation, you say it’s a bunch of ‘molecules’ I see now that in order to kill life you must first strip it of it’s natural right to live.

Life force is what causes a fertilized egg to be human life and start development.

A fertilized egg is not a ‘bubble’ that is an inaccurate name. You already tried denigrating it to a ‘molecule’ I called you on that. Now in your desperation, you say it’s a bunch of ‘molecules’ I see now that in order to kill life you must first strip it of it’s natural right to live.
OK. What if a doctor removes a woman's egg and combines it with a man's sperm in a test tube. If it isn't implanted in a woman it would have no chance to develop. Is that fertilized egg a human being if it doesn't get implanted? If it does get implanted?

Bond is welcome to his opinions, what irks me is when people like him hold up the Bible in support of their morality when it does no such thing.
The Bible, given our limited human mind, cannot be taken for more than metaphor. Obviously, large segments of scripture have long ago been abandoned as regards literal application.

OK. What if a doctor removes a woman's egg and combines it with a man's sperm in a test tube. If it isn't implanted in a woman it would have no chance to develop. Is that fertilized egg a human being if it doesn't get implanted? If it does get implanted?
Ok, first you denigrate it to a molecule, now you want to say it is not a life because if starved of it’s nutrients and place to develop it will cease it’s development and die. All in an effort to try to take a life without conscience. That really borders on psychopathy.

Ok, first you denigrate it to a molecule, now you want to say it is not a life because if starved of it’s nutrients and place to develop it will cease it’s development and die. All in an effort to try to take a life without conscience. That really borders on psychopathy.
Says the one who is unable to answer simple questions. I'm beginning to think you really haven't thought this through. Please feel free to come back when you're better prepared.

Says the one who is unable to answer simple questions. I'm beginning to think you really haven't thought this through. Please feel free to come back when you're better prepared.
You just don’t like my answers because I nailed you and you have no cogent reply. Come back when you’re better prepared, which will be never.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back