CDZ When Do We Start to FIGHT BACK!?!?!

the question is not whether to fight back, but how.
as paranoid as the country is right now any such extreme measures would do more harm than good.
this site has many examples of posters talking advantage of the situation to advance there own insane agendas ,up to and including genocide.

Your sarcasm has been removed as it's not a legitimate form of communication.

I don't see how fighting back against an armed assailant can be defined as genocide. Nor do I see how it does more harm thsn good.
Whats odd is that there are those that say Black people fighting back against cops is wrong but it takes the same sort of bravery to do so.

Again that's easier to say until you're placed in the situation. It takes a special kind of person to run straight into a high probability of death.

True, it does take a special type of person. I'd like to think a large percentage of Americans are thst type of person. If not, then msybe we DESERVE to be slaughtered like chickens.

but that not what the op wants .
he , like lots of shitting their depends righties want vigilante rules special patches and arm bands ,when their done with the Muslim threat it will be the ni&&ers homos , chinks, beaners and atheists turn.
(for those of you with low intelligence that's sarcasm).
the question is not whether to fight back ,but how.
as paranoid as the country is right now any such extreme measures would do more harm than good.
this site has many examples of posters talking advantage of the situation to advance there own insane agendas ,up to and including genocide.

I think people are not addressing the OP's main point, which is why people choose to run from a shooter instead of mobbing him. That doesn't require a gun.

Hold up now...are you insinuating we should just rush em rather than shoot em?
I mean yeah..I guess if you had no choice it's better than dying on your knees but i'd personally rather have a firearm.

I think people are not addressing the OP's main point, which is why people choose to run from a shooter instead of mobbing him. That doesn't require a gun.

I mean yeah..I guess if you had no choice it's better than dying on your knees but i'd personally rather have a firearm.
See Mamooth? Here is a prime example of what I was talking about. No bravery unless he had a weapon.....in which the case could be made that there is no bravery.

On September 11th, 2001 America was attacked. Thousands died in NYC and at the Pentagon. But one planeload of passengers got word of what was happening and FOUGHT BACK. United flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, PA and the heroes of that flight created a mentality that ebded up stopping at least two other plane-borne attacks (Richard Reed's shoe bombing attempt and the underwear bomber incident).

Over time the resolve of airline passengers, and Americans as a whole has waned. Now, we crawl under desks or fall to the ground and pray thst the active shooter in the building doesn't find us. We hope the police get there in time to save us. We expect others to protect us.

When the hell are we as a society going to realize that WE are the ones who have the responsibility to defend OURSELVES? When will we start to fight back against these terrorists, active shooters and lunatics rather than cower at their feet while peeing our pants hoping they shoot the man or woman next to us rather than us?

You forgot the US and other western powers started the fight in the first place. By far they have killed more terrorists and innocents than anything the terrorists have accomplished to date.
When was the start of the fight? You know when all this began?

Regardless of the tool used, the act of resistance is the point. Most Americans don't carry a handgun on their person at all times. Some of us do, but even then, not every situation makes them the best option.

On September 11th, 2001 America was attacked. Thousands died in NYC and at the Pentagon. But one planeload of passengers got word of what was happening and FOUGHT BACK. United flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, PA and the heroes of that flight created a mentality that ebded up stopping at least two other plane-borne attacks (Richard Reed's shoe bombing attempt and the underwear bomber incident).

Over time the resolve of airline passengers, and Americans as a whole has waned. Now, we crawl under desks or fall to the ground and pray thst the active shooter in the building doesn't find us. We hope the police get there in time to save us. We expect others to protect us.

When the hell are we as a society going to realize that WE are the ones who have the responsibility to defend OURSELVES? When will we start to fight back against these terrorists, active shooters and lunatics rather than cower at their feet while peeing our pants hoping they shoot the man or woman next to us rather than us?

So what do you suggest? Gun control?

Btw, terrorist/mass shooting attacks started waaaay before 9/11.

You forgot the US and other western powers started the fight in the first place. By far they have killed more terrorists and innocents than anything the terrorists have accomplished to date.
When was the start of the fight? You know when all this began?
Recently? The day they created Israel.

Regardless of the tool used, the act of resistance is the point. Most Americans don't carry a handgun on their person at all times. Some of us do, but even then, not every situation makes them the best option.

Than that needs to be changed.
Or at least give the Americans who want that option to be free to carry without infringement.

Feel free to protect yourself from all of those terrorists that you are terrified of.

Meanwhile- since I am less likely to be killed by deer, than an Islamic terrorist, I will continue to live my life unafraid.

And advocate that we attack our enemies- as we have been doing.

Than that needs to be changed.
Or at least give the Americans who want that option to be free to carry without infringement.

What needs to be changed? 46 states allow for open carry. Most states allow for concealed carry. I'd like to see both those numbers be 50, but that's a pipe dream. Having the gun doesn't always make it the best option in a particular situation.

"We"? So you are signing up? Which branch of the military are you joining?

Who's talking about the military? I'm talking about 3 or 4 of the +/- 20 people in that conference room the other day ATTACKING the shooters rather than standing there to be butchered like sheep. FIGHTING BACK rather than simply being victims.

I'm talking about private citizens defending themselves and those around them.
Most people are cowards. Its the way it is.

I agree with the over-all theme (in general) that we need to take charge.
But right now it's our Government that is letting us down...... they are not doing a good job of protecting us.
Want to make it HARDER even for us to protect ourselves.

A revolution is in order, but, the Nation as a whole is complacent.... and lazy.... it won't happen.

Not to make this to political, but consider..................it was a party for Christmas being held for some sort of government agency in California.

Now then, California/government agency, what does that tell you about the people, and so, I will let you draw your own conclusions...............but I am sure one of the victims had a few thoughts, like.......

1. Wish I had a fucking gun to kill this MUSLIM BASTARD AND BITCH!

2. Why did I ever listen to the left on not having conceal and carry!

3. I also always asked, IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT, WHICH BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT YOU VOLUNTEERING FOR, ha-ha, and now I wish the Marines were here to save me-(

4. But I thought if I made nice with my enemies, they would sing kum-bay-ya with me, and not shoot me!

5. I am shot badly, I am dying. Please God, don't let President Obama allow this to happen to my children. Don't let me die in vain!!!! If you won't save me, save my children!

Forum List

Back