When did Zionism have anything to do with religion?

[
No mention of it being part of a roman fort...

So what do you believe it is?
Part of some ancient Jewish tempel that confirms the fairy tales of the Old Testament?

:D

Yes. And it's not a fairy tale that a Temple stood in Jerusalem. It's history. Now Muhammed flying to Jerusalem on a winged horse is another matter.
And that's not what the Koran says. It says "Mohammad's body flew to the furthest mosque". Never mentions Jerusalem. Mohamad gives Jerusalem to the Jews in the beginning of the Koran.

Here we thought God gave Jerusalem to the Jews, what a hoot, who knew they were talking about Muhammad.

:ack-1:

I'm talking about the Koran you fucking idiot. Mohammad specifically instructs his followers to face Mecca and NOT Jerusalem, because it is the holy land for the Jews. Earlier even, the Koran, like the OT and NT, specifically says that Israel is the holy land of the Jews given to them by God.

Ask your Palestinian boyfriend why they point their asses to their "holy mosque" in Jerusalem. If the place is so dear to them why do they fart at it?

Hundreds-Muslims-Praying-At-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-Jerusalem.jpg

And yet Jerusalem is never mentioned in the torah at all is it?

Shalim (derived from the triconsonantal Semitic rootS-L-M, and also romanized as Shalem, Salem, and Salim) was the name of a god in the Canaanite religion pantheon, mentioned in inscriptions found in Ugarit (Ras Shamra) in Syria.[1][2]William F. Albright identified Shalim as the god of dusk, and Shahar as god of the dawn.[3] In the Dictionary of deities and demons in the Bible, Shalim is also identified as the deity representing Venus or the "Evening Star," and Shahar, the "Morning Star".[1]

Many scholars believe that the name of Shalim is preserved in the name of the city Jerusalem.[1][5][6][7] The god Shalim may have been associated with dusk and the evening star in the etymological senses of a 'completion' of the day, 'sunset' and 'peace'.[8]

Shalim - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(so you shouldn't be talking about how messed up Islam is since they learned most of it from the Babylonian Jews, "people of the book, Jews, Sabeans, and Christians.

Methuselah lived 969 years,
Moses parted the Red Sea
Joshua commanded the sun to stand still
Jonah lived 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of a big fish
and the best of all,
Solomon had 700 wifes and 300 concubines, and yet only had 3 children, the birth control back then must of been real good.

Last edited:
You have got to be the dumbest most ignorant creature on this planet. No wonder, Muslim men are attracted to dumbass uglier than lava retards like you.

Jerusalem, Zion, and Israel are mentioned hundreds of times in the Old and New Testament. The Koran also confirms the city is holy Jewish land.

Mohammad never set foot in Jersualem. He specifically told Muslims to face Mecca, not Jerusalem.

Keep pointing your asses to that holy mosque and farting at it.

Ha ha ha.

Hundreds-Muslims-Praying-At-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-Jerusalem.jpg

And yet Jerusalem is never mentioned in the torah at all is it?

Shalim (derived from the triconsonantal Semitic rootS-L-M, and also romanized as Shalem, Salem, and Salim) was the name of a god in the Canaanite religion pantheon, mentioned in inscriptions found in Ugarit (Ras Shamra) in Syria.[1][2]William F. Albright identified Shalim as the god of dusk, and Shahar as god of the dawn.[3] In the Dictionary of deities and demons in the Bible, Shalim is also identified as the deity representing Venus or the "Evening Star," and Shahar, the "Morning Star".[1]

Many scholars believe that the name of Shalim is preserved in the name of the city Jerusalem.[1][5][6][7] The god Shalim may have been associated with dusk and the evening star in the etymological senses of a 'completion' of the day, 'sunset' and 'peace'.[8]

Shalim - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

(so you shouldn't be talking about how messed up Islam is since they learned most of it from the Babylonian Jews, "people of the book, Jews, Sabeans, and Christians.

Methuselah lived 969 years,
Moses parted the Red Sea
Joshua commanded the sun to stand still
Jonah lived 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of a big fish
and the best of all,
Solomon had 700 wifes and 300 concubines, and yet only had 3 children, the birth control back then must of been real good.

Nutjob: "And yet Jerusalem is never mentioned in the torah at all is it?"

Huh-Hunh.jpg

In the Old Testament, Jerusalem is referred to 669 times and Zion (which usually means Jerusalem, sometimes the Land of Israel) 154 times, while Zion Gadol (large Zion) is only mentioned 11 times. The Pentateuch refers to Moriah as the location of the binding of Isaac, and 2 Chronicles 3:1 connects this to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

The book of Psalms, which has been frequently recited and memorized by Jews and Christians for centuries, says: (etc.)

• "By the rivers of Babylon we sat down and wept when we remembered Zion." (Psalms 137:1)
  • "For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion. How shall we sing the LORD's song in a strange land? If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning . If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy. Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof; O daughter of Babylon, that art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that repayeth thee as thou hast served us." (Psalms 137:3-8) (King James Version, with italics for words not in the original Hebrew)
  • "O God, the nations have entered into your inheritance, they have defiled the sanctuary of your holiness, they have turned Jerusalem into heaps of rubble...they have shed their blood like water round Jerusalem..." (Psalms 79:1-3);
  • "...O Jerusalem, the built up Jerusalem is like a city that is united together...Pray for the peace of Jerusalem..." (Psalms 122:2-6);
  • "Jerusalem is surrounded by mountains as God surrounds his people forever" (Psalms 125:3);
  • "The builder of Jerusalem is God, the outcast of Israel he will gather in...Praise God O Jerusalem, laud your God O Zion." (Psalms 147:2-12)

If so, then zionism is just fine isn't it?
It ISN'T BECAUSE THEY ARE VERMIN
Who are vermin? Are you in the habit of calling people vermin who live in their country and go about their daily business?
No, that's a Zionist trait.

" [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin,
"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Yitzhak Shamir
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin.

This is ridiculous. I don't believe Begin said any of that. Putting statements in quotation marks doesn't signify that people actually said those things. Now I know why you have a rat in your avatar--because you are one.

Who are vermin? Are you in the habit of calling people vermin who live in their country and go about their daily business?

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." Yitzhak Shamir
"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves."
"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." - Israeli prime Minister Menachem Begin.

This is ridiculous. I don't believe Begin said any of that. Putting statements in quotation marks doesn't signify that people actually said those things. Now I know why you have a rat in your avatar--because you are one.

You are right

Begin Center Diary Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By Menachem Begin

Following on from a recent comment by a British Zionist I thought I would ask this question of peoples views/understanding of Zionism....

It seems that even the Zionist supporters are now stating that Zionism has NOTHING to do with religion...

Here is what the British Zionist posted...

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit.Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

I am all for the establishment of homelands for displaced peoples... The Kurds for example....

However, as far as I am aware, The Kurds are not looking for a homeland that is exclusively Kurdish! They live where they have ALWAYS lived, but have been oppressed/persecuted through the millennia.

There are a great many tribes around the world who wish for a homeland, for nationalist and political reasons, NOT for religious reasons!

Two other prominent examples, Tamil and Sawaari, have also been fighting for decades for a homeland...

All are tribes, not religions!

Whether your view of nationalism is primordialist or modernist, the fact remains that Zionism is a Nationalistic Political movement that, to be fair, is outdated and frowned upon by modern society!

So you are for a " Palestinian state" with a NJA policy but not a Jewish one that allows Arabs? Tell us why there are approx. 50 Arab/ Muslim Countries , many with a NJA policy yet there is no condemnation. It's because you're a Racist

You are right

Not so much.

"Begin was referring not to "the Palestinians" in a general sense but very specifically, he was referring to terrorists who target children within Israel...Kapeliouk neither recanted nor apologized for his deception..."

Despite the valiant attempt by the Hasbarists to obfuscate matters, the fact remains Begin was referring to Palestinians in his speech, resistance fighters or not, and his choice of words reflected his personal views about Palestinians.

You are right

Not so much.

"Begin was referring not to "the Palestinians" in a general sense but very specifically, he was referring to terrorists who target children within Israel...Kapeliouk neither recanted nor apologized for his deception..."

Despite the valiant attempt by the Hasbarists to obfuscate matters, the fact remains Begin was referring to Palestinians in his speech, resistance fighters or not, and his choice of words reflected his personal views about Palestinians.

And your choice of words show you to be a RABID RACIST NAZI JEW HATER

You are right

Not so much.

I believe the part about Begin possibly describing Palestinian terrorists as beasts walking on two legs, which was, by the way, the only documented part. But the rest--Come on!! "The Palestinians must be our slaves, we are divine gods, other races are human excrement, our destiny is to rule over inferior races, the Palestinian masses will lick our feet". If you believe that Begin actually said those undocumented statements, then I don't know what to think about you.

Following on from a recent comment by a British Zionist I thought I would ask this question of peoples views/understanding of Zionism....

It seems that even the Zionist supporters are now stating that Zionism has NOTHING to do with religion...

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit.Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel

I am all for the establishment of homelands for displaced peoples... The Kurds for example....

However, as far as I am aware, The Kurds are not looking for a homeland that is exclusively Kurdish! They live where they have ALWAYS lived, but have been oppressed/persecuted through the millennia.

There are a great many tribes around the world who wish for a homeland, for nationalist and political reasons, NOT for religious reasons!

Two other prominent examples, Tamil and Sawaari, have also been fighting for decades for a homeland...

Whether your view of nationalism is primordialist or modernist, the fact remains that Zionism is a Nationalistic Political movement that, to be fair, is outdated and frowned upon by modern society!

So you are for a " Palestinian state" with a NJA policy but not a Jewish one that allows Arabs? Tell us why there are approx. 50 Arab/ Muslim Countries , many with a NJA policy yet there is no condemnation. It's because you're a Racist

Nope, cannot be racist against a religion!

Definitive proof that Jew is not a race, say a map of the Jewish Genome compared to a map of the arab genome or the Caucasian genome ( no such beast as the European genome )

OK, bigoted then.

OK, bigoted then.

Religious intolerance akin to racial hatred is the phrase that is used

I think most of us are for a "Palestinian state" as you put it, of equal rights for all, freedom for all, a secular state where religion is irrelevant. As for your "No Jewish people Allowed" statement, that's Zionist propaganda; it should more accurately state "No Israelis Allowed" even Saudi Arabia allows Jewish people to work there so long as they are not Israeli citizens or have passports with indications they have entered Israel at any time.

Saudi Daily Al-Watan Reports Saudi Arabia Now Allows Jews To Work In The Kingdom

I think most of us are for a "Palestinian state" as you put it, of equal rights for all, freedom for all, a secular state where religion is irrelevant. As for your "No Jewish people Allowed" statement, that's Zionist propaganda; it should more accurately state "No Israelis Allowed" even Saudi Arabia allows Jewish people to work there so long as they are not Israeli citizens or have passports with indications they have entered Israel at any time.

Saudi Daily Al-Watan Reports Saudi Arabia Now Allows Jews To Work In The Kingdom

As you link says NOW because it was a capital offence not that long ago. And I believe it was because of American military personnel training Saudis that where Jews

OK, bigoted then.

Not at all....

I think you confuse me with Phoney the Yorkshireman!

Forum List

Back