Zionism is Racism

Do you agree?

• Sure, it's racism

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it a form of equality

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
"It's a shame it's not more,"

Chicago University alumni in a racist outburst while confronting a Palestinian protest mourning the death of 12,000 children killed by Israel.

A former soldier in the occupation army:

“I saw internationally banned white phosphorus on every one of our tanks. Then they tell us we are a moral army!”

Zionism is a plague.

1705232281948.jpeg

Zionists brutally attacked pro-Palestine Texans, who disrupted Texas Governor Greg Abbott’s speech a few days ago.

Top religious Zionist rabbi Dov Lior – who Netanyahu once called "the elite unit leading the State of Israel – issues an edict calling on Israelis to violate Shabbat to block the entry of aid to the Gaza Strip.

Zionism is a genocidal death cult.

Terrorist:

American Jewish doctor, Dr @IraSavetskyMD , a surgeon publicly stating that if his patients’ values and views don’t align with his worldview, “IT’S NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD OUTCOME.”We have hundreds, if not thousands of Jewish/Zionist doctors in the UK who support Israel’s genocide in Gaza and see Palestinians and Muslims as “human animals” and “Amalek”.

Zionists teaching children:

View attachment 909902
actually, what you are looking at are children and parents going to an exhibition and seeing the weapons soldiers have used (I went to one in Tel Aviv when I was younger and got to sit in a helicopter -- I didn't learn to fly it). They are not learning to use those weapons. Compare that to Arab children actually learning to shoot weapons and recite hatred towards others.

actually, what you are looking at are children and parents going to an exhibition ...
True? Taking into consideration the zip ties in the second photo I tend to believe you. It doesn't excuse the obvious war-making glory propaganda of such an exhibition but your point is taken.

Forum List

Back