When did Antisemites start using the term "ZIONIST" instead of "JEWISH"?

Not just the lesson on the silly 'gas ovens', but another valuable lesson in one day!

Sem·ite
[ˈseˌmīt]
noun
  1. a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Not just the lesson on the silly 'gas ovens', but another valuable lesson in one day!

Sem·ite
[ˈseˌmīt]
noun
  1. a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language, including in particular the Jews and Arabs.

Certainly as true as it is irrelevant.

The question isn't the meaning of "semitic" , but on "antisemitism"- which means specifically the hatred of the Jewish peeps.

BTW, the Jews can be of any race or ethnicity. Calling them "semites" is an insult to many tremendous Jews like Sammy Davis, Marilyn Monroe and Ivanka Trump.

The biblical scholars here equate Zionism and Judaism as one and the same, despite one being political and the other religious agendas

This way they can call anyone a racist that disagrees with them and their agenda

~S~

When Zionism became a policy of stealing the land of the Palestinian people.

Not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.
So, do you have a solution to all of this? And our political class has really mucked this up domestically. We now have potential for real terrorism now. The major party of your affiliation now has two different opposing factions involving Israel and the Muslim nations. Not good.

So, do you have a solution to all of this? And our political class has really mucked this up domestically. We now have potential for real terrorism now. The major party of your affiliation now has two different opposing factions involving Israel and the Muslim nations. Not good.
Actually, my solution would be for all the Zionists to go back to Europe where they came from.

Or maybe we can resettle them in this country in a part we aren't really using that much.

But the reality is, the AIPAC owns both our parties, and we are in for the long hall.

They like to imagine that if they whine about “Zionism,” the rest of us may be persuaded that their true objection isn’t really about the fact that “those” pesky Jews continue to think they have a right to live.
~~~~~~
Wow that's a antisemetic genocidal statement if there ever was one.
People of the Jewish faith have just as much rights to live as Muslims and Christians.
Israeli's/Jews never left the Holy land, although Romans and Muslims attempted to remove them in any way they could by enslavement and killing them.

~~~~~~
Wow that's a antisemetic genocidal statement if there ever was one.
People of the Jewish faith have just as much rights to live as Muslims and Christians.
Israeli's/Jews never left the Holy land, although Romans and Muslims attempted to remove them in any way they could by enslavement and killing them.
I Fully agree.

I am not supporting the miserable shitbags who hate the Jews and condemn them because they stubbornly refuse to just die.

Been changing or modifying words since TDS flared, just under 100 at this point

Actually, my solution would be for all the Zionists to go back to Europe where they came from.

Or maybe we can resettle them in this country in a part we aren't really using that much.

But the reality is, the AIPAC owns both our parties, and we are in for the long hall.
So, if they are responsible for the Israeli opposition domestically that can be a dangerous game. And the Jewish men and women who are of the working class will bear the brunt of the damage.

Even Wikipedia shows you up

Whoever wrote that wiki entry was confusing modern political zionism with the umbrella concept of Zionism which includes a variety of streams including modern political Zionism. Religious Zionism dates back thousands of years. In a sense, there was a political Zionism in temple days as well (which is why I call the current version "modern" political Zionism).

Forum List

Back