When crazies go ballistic:Machete wielding man stabs 23 children

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Should China ban machetes? Maybe the school should have put up a sign that reads

"Machete Free Zone" After all look at how well "Gun Free Zone signs are working over here.

article-0-1693C5A4000005DC-546_634x407.jpg

A man waving a machete in his hand chases the tiny girl as he enters an elementary school in Guangshan county, Henan province

article-0-1693C69E000005DC-897_634x471.jpg

Armed men and women chase the knifeman out through the gates. Police later arrested 36-year-old Chinese man, Min Yongjun, in relation to the attacks

Moment crazed Doomsday knifeman Min Yongjun who stabbed 23 children attacks schoolgirl with machete | Mail Online

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

cars kill more than guns do.

Cars have other uses than to kill people dont they?

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

It will make you look even stupider.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?

Britain has very strict gun laws. Just ask Piers Morgan. But those laws didn't stop this poor young man from being murdered.

He was stabbed 14 times.

Running for his life: Moment gangsters on rival turf chased and killed an innocent 17-year-old student who was 'in the wrong place at the wrong time'

Kwame Ofosu-Asare was mistaken for a rival gang member

Two teenagers 'who showed no remorse' stabbed him fourteen times

Idiabeta jailed for 19 years and Okusanya for 20 years today

Idiabeta was in youth court on day of attack for breaching bail conditions

Okusanya told police: 'Everyone gets stabbed, everyone goes to jail, that's how life is'

article-2249955-1690709C000005DC-84_634x508.jpg

Kwame Ofosu-Asare murder: Gangsters who stabbed innocent sixth-form student to death are jailed for life | Mail Online

why do you people ignore most of the facts so you can cling to your guns?

What is your other USE that is more important to society than keeping babies alive?

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?

Easy reply...pfft...guns gone. Machette man slaughters 23...now what?

Shooting abortionists right between the eyes!
Shooting home invaders right between the eyes!
Shooting rapists right between the eyes!
Shooting armed robbers right between the eyes!
Shooting child molesters right between the eyes.
Shooting radical Muslims right between the eyes.

Last edited:
Does anyone remember left wing outrage when all those teens in Mexico were slaughtered by guns obtained in the "Fast and Furious" scandal?

I remember crickets chirping. I guess Sandy Hook is really different. Never let a crisis go to waste when you can ban something. The libs and progressives were on gun control like shit stuck to a baby's blanket.

They grabbed on soooooooooooooo fast.

‘Furious’ guns killed 16 kids

By GERRY SHIELDS
Last Updated: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012
Posted: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012

WASHINGTON — Weapons from the botched federal gun-trafficking operation were used to kill 16 Mexican teenagers, according to a report.

The youths were attending a party in Ciudad Juarez in January 2010 when they were killed by weapons from the Fast and Furious operation, Spanish-language television network Univision reported yesterday.

16 Mexican teens killed by Fast and Furious guns - NYPOST.com

Does anyone remember left wing outrage when all those teens in Mexico were slaughtered by guns obtained in the "Fast and Furious" scandal?

I remember crickets chirping. I guess Sandy Hook is really different. Never let a crisis go to waste when you can ban something. The libs and progressives were on gun control like shit stuck to a baby's blanket.

They grabbed on soooooooooooooo fast.

‘Furious’ guns killed 16 kids

By GERRY SHIELDS
Last Updated: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012
Posted: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012

WASHINGTON — Weapons from the botched federal gun-trafficking operation were used to kill 16 Mexican teenagers, according to a report.

The youths were attending a party in Ciudad Juarez in January 2010 when they were killed by weapons from the Fast and Furious operation, Spanish-language television network Univision reported yesterday.

16 Mexican teens killed by Fast and Furious guns - NYPOST.com

They do not give two shits about those kids.... They seen a chance to pounce on gun control and they wasted no time using the little kids in Ct. to get to it.

I keep reducing it to it's simpliest form but the threads keeep coming.

If one wants to kill and kill on a maasive scale they will find a way.

If guns were gone tomorrow anyone want to state that there will never be anything like this again.

This is just the left using a tragedy to get what they couldn't in the past.

On a collateral note, what are you going to do about the guns out there?

Guns will always exist and where there is a will there is a way...to obtain one.

Ask the criminals..

Easy reply...pfft...guns gone. Machette man slaughters 23...now what?

Slaughters? That implies dead.

Doesn't look like anyone died.

I keep reducing it to it's simpliest form but the threads keeep coming.

If one wants to kill and kill on a maasive scale they will find a way.

If guns were gone tomorrow anyone want to state that there will never be anything like this again.

This is just the left using a tragedy to get what they couldn't in the past.

On a collateral note, what are you going to do about the guns out there?

Guns will always exist and where there is a will there is a way...to obtain one.

Ask the criminals..

It's a whole lot harder to kill anyone with a machete then it is a Bushmaster AR-15.

If you watch the video..the kids he hits get up and run away.

They probably survived.

Forum List

Back