When crazies go ballistic:Machete wielding man stabs 23 children

why do you people ignore most of the facts so you can cling to your guns?

Tell you what.. When YOU and your ilk give up on murdering 1.25 million future Americans a year.. and you can show at that time that
the murdering/abortions have reached the level of Crazy people attacks per year on school children, we can talk about a BAN on guns!

So you think republican women never get abortions?

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

cars kill more than guns do.

Cars have other uses than to kill people dont they?

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

It will make you look even stupider.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?

Glocks and pump-action shotguns fall under the assault ban. Any pistol that carries more than 10 rounds is an assault weapon. That includes just about every semi-auto pistol on the market.

Does anyone remember left wing outrage when all those teens in Mexico were slaughtered by guns obtained in the "Fast and Furious" scandal?

I remember crickets chirping. I guess Sandy Hook is really different. Never let a crisis go to waste when you can ban something. The libs and progressives were on gun control like shit stuck to a baby's blanket.

They grabbed on soooooooooooooo fast.

‘Furious’ guns killed 16 kids

By GERRY SHIELDS
Last Updated: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012
Posted: 1:19 AM, October 1, 2012

WASHINGTON — Weapons from the botched federal gun-trafficking operation were used to kill 16 Mexican teenagers, according to a report.

The youths were attending a party in Ciudad Juarez in January 2010 when they were killed by weapons from the Fast and Furious operation, Spanish-language television network Univision reported yesterday.

16 Mexican teens killed by Fast and Furious guns - NYPOST.com

No new guns were introduced..like they were during the Bush administration.

Agents were simply watching the sales.

By the way..nothing was done about those sales. They still take place.

the guns that will be banned dont have other uses which would be a nightmare to try and replace the tool with anything that couls do the job and be less dangerous.

Pretending that doesnt matter just makes you people dumb as a fucking box of rocks.

banning cars would NOT be a senseable thing to do as the banning of them would effect the very functioning of our society and the harm would outweight the good.

These are the types of conciderations thinking people have to take into their plans.

You can now continue to act like complete fucking dullards and rant like I know you will.

tell me what "other use" do these killing machines you love so much have that outwieghts the death of babies?

Glocks and pump-action shotguns fall under the assault ban. Any pistol that carries more than 10 rounds is an assault weapon. That includes just about every semi-auto pistol on the market.

If I stabbed someone in the neck with my crayon, can it be called an assault weapon?

Please oh please say yes...!

If I stabbed someone in the neck with my crayon, can it be called an assault weapon?

Well under Bush standards it might be considered a wmd..and if you lived in a foreign nation that had oil..

You'd be invaded.

:cool:

Even though beretta says the kids were "slaughtered", in fact, they all survived.

Lucky for the kids the loon didn't have a bushmaster.

Well under Bush standards it might be considered a wmd..and if you lived in a foreign nation that had oil..

You'd be invaded.

:)

E0444594-35A5-4B2A-B3FD-E76C7260B28A-2910-0000053BFC296B28_zpsdb445f06.jpg

You'd be invaded.

You could put clinton, gore, pelosi, reid, and just about any other democrat in the same senerio. Even kerry was for it before he was against it. Lol

if i stabbed someone in the neck with my crayon, can it be called an assault weapon?

well under bush standards it might be considered a wmd..and if you lived in a foreign nation that had oil..

You'd be invaded.

you could put clinton, gore, pelosi, reid, and just about any other democrat in the same senerio. Even kerry was for it before he was against it. Lol

liar

What is your other USE that is more important to society than keeping babies alive?

Making abortion against the law will save more babies than banning guns.

and there are many reasons why we have abortion legal and safe.

banning them NEVER stopped abortion did it?

Pretending it does is complete stupidity

and there are many reasons why we have legal guns and one is to keep my family and I safe.

banning them NEVER stopped murder did it?

What is your other USE that is more important to society than keeping babies alive?

Making abortion against the law will save more babies than banning guns.

and there are many reasons why we have abortion legal and safe.

banning them NEVER stopped abortion did it?

Pretending it does is complete stupidity

Thanks for proving my point, banning guns will not stop gun violence. Pretending it does is complete stupidity. Lol

that did not prove your point you silly git.

It proved you can not force people do bare children they do not want or cant bare.

you can INFORCE laws that make these guns shink out of exsistance.

then fewer children will lie in parking lots and schools bleeding out because some didnt have to reload

the democrats who voted to give their president the power to go after the people who attacked us on 911 did not vote for invading countries for oil.

you lied

Forum List

Back