When are the Greens Going to Start Protesting Homeless Sidewalk Poopers

No just how much water we can use to flush a toilet. :itsok:

If it's an issue go see a doctor. I'm still not seeing any hypocrisy.

The left are control freaks I swear they have some form of mental illness.

Again, where is the hypocrisy in this thread from liberals?
Guess you can’t read.

I can read very clearly that the argument form the OP is about at retarded as it gets.
Why protest some things and not others on global warming issue? Ohhhh, I see. It’s just corporate America, farmers from Trump flyover country, and ignorant people in the burbs driving fossil fuel burning vehicles to work everyday. But the homeless are exonerated from this. So I guess it’s all political huh?

If it's an issue go see a doctor. I'm still not seeing any hypocrisy.

Guess you can’t read.

I can read very clearly that the argument form the OP is about at retarded as it gets.
Why protest some things and not others on global warming issue? Ohhhh, I see. It’s just corporate America, farmers from Trump flyover country, and ignorant people in the burbs driving fossil fuel burning vehicles to work everyday. But the homeless are exonerated from this. So I guess it’s all political huh?

Why are you on the homeless about their contributions to global warming as opposed to others? Nobody is making other people poop less, it's kind of dumb thing you have going on here.

With San Francisco they are unfortunately a victim of their own success. Very expensive real estate which makes it impossible for the poor to find housing, combined with offering benefits that are not found elsewhere which means many of them migrate to the city and while not great for the city is probably helpful for other locals. Then San Francisco has these idiotic zoning laws where they can't build up to provide more housing in what is actually a pretty small city.

I hope they figure it out, San Francisco is a city with a rich history that benefits our economy tremendously.

Last edited:
Somehow according the wingnut who started this thread a homeless person's poop contributes to global warming more than any other human.
When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

What is the hypocrisy? Are liberals telling you when and where to poop?
Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

OMG, this is the dumbest argument.

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?
Typhoid Fever, Typhus & Tuberculosis: Are L.A.'s Medieval Diseases Coming To Your City?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Only in California would local newscast cover this. Looks like this guy is a city worker. I guess in California everyone just shits where they want to.
ONLY ON KRON4: Man caught pooping on San Francisco street

Guess you can’t read.

Why are you on the homeless about their contributions to global warming as opposed to others? Nobody is making other people poop less, it's kind of dumb thing you have going on here.
All that shit in the hot sun must surely be burning a heroin laced, methane hole in the Ozone.

When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

What is the hypocrisy? Are liberals telling you when and where to poop?
Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

OMG, this is the dumbest argument.

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?
Typhoid Fever, Typhus & Tuberculosis: Are L.A.'s Medieval Diseases Coming To Your City?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Only in California would local newscast cover this. Looks like this guy is a city worker. I guess in California everyone just shits where they want to.
ONLY ON KRON4: Man caught pooping on San Francisco street
Urban America is fucked... and They only have themselves to blame

Guess you can’t read.

Lol
Hypocrisy runs strong in you

Guess you can’t read.

Lol

Nope, I've been very consistent. I'm not the one telling one group of people their shit is contributing to global warming and the others it's not. That's what you guys are doing.

Guess you can’t read.

Lol

Nope, I've been very consistent. I'm not the one telling one group of people their shit is contributing to global warming and the others it's not. That's what you guys are doing.
Do you poop a lot?

Lol

Do you poop a lot?

An average amount. Thanks for asking, weirdo.

Lol

Do you poop a lot?

You are sounding like this silly little fuck up...

Lol

Do you poop a lot?

Because you're worried about the impact of homeless feces on climate change?

Ok, weirdo.

Lol

Do you poop a lot?

Ok, weirdo.

Lol
Too bad climate change is not man made...

Do you poop a lot?

Ok, weirdo.

Lol
Too bad climate change is not man made...

Are you incapable of staying on topic, nutjob?

Forum List

Back