When are the Greens Going to Start Protesting Homeless Sidewalk Poopers

Poor libs, Earlier this month, a major medical association cancelled its conference in San Francisco, which would have generated $40 million for the local economy, due to the city's “appalling street life,”

Poor libs, Earlier this month, a major medical association cancelled its conference in San Francisco, which would have generated $40 million for the local economy, due to the city's “appalling street life,”
Medical people understand the threat of typhus, cholera and plague.

Somehow according the wingnut who started this thread a homeless person's poop contributes to global warming more than any other human.

Somehow according the wingnut who started this thread a homeless person's poop contributes to global warming more than any other human.
When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

- a major medical association is pulling its annual convention out of the city — saying its members no longer feel safe.

- The group’s annual five-day trade show draws 15,000 attendees and pumps about $40 million into the local economy. OUCH that's gonna leave a mark on the libs.

- surveys showed their members were afraid to walk amid the open drug use, threatening behavior and mental illness that are common on the streets.

- Tourism is San Francisco’s biggest industry

^^^ this is what moronic liberal stupid shits do, they ruin everything they touch.

SF's appalling street life repels residents - now it's driven away a convention

When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

What is the hypocrisy? Are liberals telling you when and where to poop?

- a major medical association is pulling its annual convention out of the city — saying its members no longer feel safe.

- The group’s annual five-day trade show draws 15,000 attendees and pumps about $40 million into the local economy. OUCH that's gonna leave a mark on the libs.

- surveys showed their members were afraid to walk amid the open drug use, threatening behavior and mental illness that are common on the streets.

- Tourism is San Francisco’s biggest industry

^^^ this is what moronic liberal stupid shits do, they ruin everything they touch.

SF's appalling street life repels residents - now it's driven away a convention
A Democrat could fuck-up a cannonball with a sponge.

No just how much water we can use to flush a toilet. :itsok:

If it's an issue go see a doctor. I'm still not seeing any hypocrisy.

The left are control freaks I swear they have some form of mental illness.

Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

Meanwhile crumbling sewage systems in countless Dem run cities spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into rivers and oceans. With friends like Democrats the environment doesn't need enemies.

Again, where is the hypocrisy in this thread from liberals?

Guess you can’t read.

OMG, this is the dumbest argument.

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?

Guess you can’t read.

I can read very clearly that the argument form the OP is about at retarded as it gets.

Typhus is a wonderful disease, Tailor-made for crazy Cali... lol

OMG, this is the dumbest argument.

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?
Typhoid Fever, Typhus & Tuberculosis: Are L.A.'s Medieval Diseases Coming To Your City?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back