When are the Greens Going to Start Protesting Homeless Sidewalk Poopers

Somehow according the wingnut who started this thread a homeless person's poop contributes to global warming more than any other human.
When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

What is the hypocrisy? Are liberals telling you when and where to poop?
Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

OMG, this is the dumbest argument.

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?
Add Trump has Democrats defending shithole San Fran to the long list of Anti-American agendas.

Somehow according the wingnut who started this thread a homeless person's poop contributes to global warming more than any other human.
When there are thousands of them in our major cities ran by Democrats? I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals. I mean...I’m not trying to be all shitty about it. :71:

Environmentalists want to get on farmers in rural America about cow poop and methane. They want to tell people they can’t use straws and drink bottled water. The environmentalists want to criticize Trump for pulling out of Paris Agreement, but China, and India can pollute all they want. Why not stand on the sidewalk, hold signs and scream at homeless sidewalk shitters the same way they scream at Trump supporters as they enter his rallies?

Are liberals trying to control how much humans fart or shit? No, whether homeless or not, its a function that people must do. You want to compare that to using straws?
Add Trump has Democrats defending shithole San Fran to the long list of Anti-American agendas.

Trump has Liberals defending America.

Trump has Liberals defending America.
Liberals do not defend the United States, they defend their Orwellian Marxist agenda.

Forum List

Back