Zone1 When are the fucking coward maudes going to own their "?" actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cleaned up your own interpretive vipers nest, there would be no need for me to see about an admin to come in to clean up what is clearly bias.

And then we could have a normal discussion instead of going to ask for redressing of wrongs. I do NOT want to contact dank to speak with JohnG but you won’t even look at the redressing since you double down.

There lies the problem.
:sigh2:

Yeah.

I don't have the money to contribute, and I do spend a lot of time on here, so. . . . when they asked, I sort of felt obligated to serve, they roped me in. When my tour of duty is over, it's your turn.

:deal:

Why the hell would you accept that? I mean really

What are you seeing, vs. what you would like to see?
Okay, I'll bite:

This thread started in Politics and was moved to the basement:

Here is why it was moved:

1666636119538.png

So, clearly, there is a rule somewhere that states that the OP and the link have to match, right?

Great..

Here is a thread that was started in the last 24 hours:

The title says, "Freezing to death in the North East".

The link in the OP does not identify anyone who has frozen to death.

Now...where are the hyper-vigilant mods who are going to move that thread to the basement because the OP and the link do not match?

====

If there are rules, enforce them. If there are no rules, stop moving things because of your political leanings. That is wha I'd like to see.

Okay, I'll bite:

View attachment 714945

So, clearly, there is a rule somewhere that states that the OP and the link have to match, right?

Great..

Now...where are the hyper-vigilant mods who are going to move that thread to the basement because the OP and the link do not match?

====

If there are rules, enforce them. If there are no rules, stop moving things because of your political leanings. That is wha I'd like to see.

We dont KNOW that no one has frozen to death. We dont act as FACT-CHECKERS. Dont largely care about the sources either. Rationing, unabsorbable price hikes and scarcity WILL LEAD to death shorty tho -- if not addressed.

Okay, I'll bite:

View attachment 714945

Great..

====

Some thread titles are metaphor or just intentionally provocative to start discussion. Probably all of us at some time have said "I'm freezing to death" even though we were cold but not freezing. Metaphor is intended to illustrate and is not intended to be taken seriously. Parody is to illustrate ridiculous situations, but is not intended to be taken literally. For the most part the mods are really good at seeing these things for what they are. (It does take something of a sense of humor to see and understand that.)

Some thread titles, OPs are just flaming, trying to stir up angry reactions and there is no intent to have an actual discussion on a topic. The mods are pretty good at recognizing those too.

Last edited:
There's nothing in the rules about groomers.

Fact

Been over this. It's CONTEXT. Groomer has several meanings. You on the right dont want to use that flame as "dog groomers" or Marine recruit groomers. You want to use it in the context of pedophilia or diddling the brains and bodies of young children. And in THAT context -- "grooming" IS an undeniable primary tool of pedophiles.

The RULE is in plain site when USED AGAINST MEMBERS. Does NOT apply to orgs/govt agents/teachers unions and such. I have PAGES of personal content attacking THOSE targets as "groomers of kids" BECAUSE the evidence and facts are there.

Been over this. It's CONTEXT. Groomer has several meanings. You on the right dont want to use that flame as "dog groomers" or Marine recruit groomers. You want to use it in the context of pedophilia or diddling the brains and bodies of young children. And in THAT context -- "grooming" IS an undeniable primary tool of pedophiles.

The RULE is in plain site when USED AGAINST MEMBERS. Does NOT apply to orgs/govt agents/teachers unions and such. I have PAGES of personal content attacking THOSE targets as "groomers of kids" BECAUSE the evidence and facts are there.

Put it in the rules then....Mr Mod.

And include enabling, hop to it instead of blabbering

So a member can support the grooming of teaching adult sexuality subjects to little children and if challenged you will protect the supporter of grooming children from challenge.

So a member can support the grooming of teaching adult sexuality subjects to little children and if challenged you will protect the supporter of grooming children from challenge.

Exactly. They're on a fool's errand on this one

Yes you are true titan among men. I am honored to be blessed by your beneficence.
No I am giving you a thumbs up. Normal people understand that. Maybe you'll promise to go back to someone and tell on me again, you manly man you.
Blathered blathering again, but at least this time you didn’t thumbs up your own post when talking about another members ego.

Some thread titles are so dumb and non-descriptive to the actua lcontent that you have to click on the thread itself just to see what it's actually about.

Part of our problem is that MEDIA "juices" titles and opening paragraphs of THEIR so-called "product". I've seen many mainstream media titles and bait hooks that are just there for paying eyeballs.

A lot of furor at USMB is DRIVEN by the abdication of the press to tell a straight story. That's one reason for the clean start policy in the first place. We want the thread starters to take a deep breath and do the discussion opening CLEANLY. What happens after that -- is by the general rules that ALLOW adult discussion without USMB moderation judging each flame.

We'll look at the evidence on a case by case basis just as we've done before with pedophiles pushing their warped views and agenda using our platform. Bring the case and the evidence -- we WILL review it.

Rules are rules. You start warning about say enabling...then people start to wonder about you. I know I would

Is English your first language? Lets try again.
Posters may not call other posters, pedos, groomers or similar besmirchments. If they are advocating criminal activity either post to the mods, or report them to the police as is the right of every citizen.

You are trying, follower.

To muddy the waters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back