Zone1 When are the fucking coward maudes going to own their "?" actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interpretation of the house rule on calling MEMBERS pedophiles. All of mod staff agrees with that. DOES NOT apply to public figures or people in the news. SO -- it's NOT a "free speech" gag. It's a very little speed bump in the road to what FLAMES you can toss at another USMB member.

We've done this for pages in the past. And you continue to misrepresent the scope of the rule and policy,
:rolleyes:

You and coyote setup far too many interpretations… imo Stick to the rules and keep your interpretations out of my free speech. One side can argue for the sexual grooming of our youngest children to no issue.

A response to that is reported and deleted.

A one way speed bump.

You are such an easy read.

Now say something funny to sweep it aside.

:rolleyes:

You and coyote setup far too many interpretations… imo Stick to the rules and keep your interpretations out of my free speech. One side can argue for the sexual grooming of our youngest children to no issue.

A response to that is reported and deleted.

A one way speed bump.

You are such an easy read.

Now say something funny to sweep it aside.
I'm sure you remember how they ran interference for Delta4Embassy.

He was SUCH an obvious pedophile, but nobody could even dare to object to any of his pro pedophile language. The only thing I wonder is how many children he molested during the time they were protecting him?

He was SUCH an obvious pedophile, but nobody could even dare to object to any of his pro pedophile language. The only thing I wonder is how many children he molested during the time they were protecting him?
My one ignore … in all my years here. Even truthmatters wasn’t on.

Dont go there. I WILL tell the story properly. DID YOU CALL THE FBI???? IF NO -- then STFU.

Besides you folks are so focused on fairness -- yet you criticize the volunteers that protect this place from being a dumpster fire every day for not just BANNING people we dont like AS SOON AS WE DONT LIKE THEM. Instead of waiting for them to violate some screwy simple rules.

Delta4 not only GOT permed -- He got reported to the FBI Child Abuse division. Because it was such an obvious call. I know -- staff was unanimous and one of us made the phone call and offered our assistance. Another member did the same.

Dont go there. I WILL tell the story properly. DID YOU CALL THE FBI???? IF NO -- then STFU.

Besides you folks are so focused on fairness -- yet you criticize the volunteers that protect this place from being a dumpster fire every day for not just BANNING people we dont like AS SOON AS WE DONT LIKE THEM. Instead of waiting for them to violate some screwy simple rules.

Delta4 not only GOT permed -- He got reported to the FBI Child Abuse division. Because it was such an obvious call. I know -- staff was unanimous and one of us made the phone call and offered our assistance. Another member did the same.
Yes, it was an obvious call LONG before it was actually made.

Flacal. I will say this only once. Your belief is not important enough but you are narcissistic enough to put it front and center.

imho you should resign this free job, and let better qualified take the spot.

But that’s just one persons opinion, supporters of adult sexuality taught to little children … are also groomers and nowhere does it say that those are pedophiles.. groomer protector.

edited to be careful that you don’t follow your own interpretations and say I am calling you a pedophile… which is NOT the case.

Last edited:
THE DIFFERENCE IS -- we WAITED to get enough evidence to MAKE a phone call to report the guy.

YOU and the other Groomer getters -- just want to whip that accusation around WITHOUT ANY evidence.
I would like to say a word on behalf of the mods here.
Yes, I haven't liked every call by every mod even recently. But my complaints are pretty darn frivolous when compared to any really big deal.

I have been active on another large message board up until a few weeks ago. It has been so overrun by those who do NOTHING other than call other members despicable names, derail every thread with nonsensical or non sequitur or malicious posts. They scour the news to start a thread on EVERY possible topic or news report, putting their own toxic spin on it, so no member can start any kind of objective discussion.

I don't think I've ever been censured here at USMB and I posted exactly the same way over at that other board and was constantly censured for flaming, 'fair use' violations, etc. as all those on the right wing were. Same story on a couple of other boards.

THAT is what 'selective free speech' looks like and what discriminatory mod actions look like and it really sucks. I doubt I'll ever go back.

Which is why ya'll are being subjected to so much more of my opinion here. :)

I may grumble at the USMB mods. But I damn sure appreciate them as far superior to anywhere else on the internet that I haunt from time to time. And no we should not be able to label each other with illegal activity or we or our families etc. be personally threatened or whatever. Until you know what actions mods take behind the scenes, don't assume they are or are not taking them.

Stepping off soap box. . .

I've already grumbled when one of my threads gets moved because that's ALWAYS discriminatory, malicious, unfair, retaliatory--I'll try to find some more great adjectives to stick in here :)--if it's MY thread of course. (j/k) But I do wonder who did it.

But seriously I don't know how often you need to delete a post or do other censoring of that nature. I know when Kat would delete an improper or illegal post in the Coffee Shop she would always PM me that she had done that so I could thank her, but probably the mods have too many of that kind of thing to PM somebody every time you don't have a mechanical way to identify yourselves. I know that would most likely be unreasonably tedious--just thinking here. It is very rare that somebody gets out of line in the Coffee Shop and there have been very few deleted posts.

Hey Foxfyre -- Can you honestly tell me -- that YOU have NEVER seen a thread that needed to be moved or closed? It's not necessarily "always discriminatory, malicious, unfair, retaliatory" -- it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to keep the place organized and enforce the rules.

Hey Foxfyre -- Can you honestly tell me -- that YOU have NEVER seen a thread that needed to be moved or closed? It's not necessarily "always discriminatory, malicious, unfair, retaliatory" -- it's ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to keep the place organized and enforce the rules.
You did see I was teasing about that, yes?

But yes some threads probably should be moved. Not mine of course. :)
And yes some threads have to be closed when they turn so ugly there is no way to get them back on track or there is no effort to get them back on track.

The only recommendation is for a little more sensitivity to thread content when there are good discussions going. Yes two threads may be on the same subject, but coming at it from entirely different angles or perspectives or purpose. The flow of discussions can be disrupted or become impossible if it is merged with another thread on the same topic but discussing it in a different way. Just a suggestion.

Nope. The FBI is a busy place. You NEED good evidence to convince them to take a look. Not like you find any Democrat member and BINGO -- you just bagged "a groomer".

I believe the "Cookie Day" thread was the part we waited for..
Blah blah blah

Right now you have a poster using pedophile language by talking about the "awakening sexuality" of 2-4 year olds, and instead of viewing this as creepy as all get up, you normalize the views by removing statements that fall far short of a direct accusation of pedophilia.

That makes you and coyote creepy as all get up because you are taking such an active role in abetting the language involved. You make an intentional decision to allow people to talk about the awaking sexuality of toddlers, but DO NOT allow any mention that this is exactly the sort of language actual pedophiles use.

This is less a matter of turning in a pedophile when they are finally too obvious to ignore, but establishing your editorial control in order to favor them.

Ve must have order! Your voices really count, so start counting your deletions.

Nothing to see here. Move along…

Dr House Eating.gif

Meh, I've given up on ryhme or reason on here. It all depends on what side a mod favors on any given day. ...and their personal feelings about someone.

But again, Zone One is some unadulterated BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back