When anti-racism is the highest value, child rape is sure to follow

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Thanks liberals. The fear of being branded a racist is so great that welfare staff let 1,400 children be raped rather than take action:

The sexual abuse of about 1,400 children at the hands of Asian men went unreported for 16 years because staff feared they would be seen as racist, a report said today.

Children as young as 11 were trafficked, beaten, and raped by large numbers of men between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the council commissioned review into child protection revealed.

And shockingly, more than a third of the cases were already know to agencies.

But according to the report's author: 'several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist'.. . .

In two cases, fathers had tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused - only to be arrested themselves when police were called to the scene.​

And one child declined her initial offer to give a statement after allegedly receiving a text from a perpetrator threatening to harm her younger sister.​

The failures happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 'which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham'.

There are obvious conclusions from this disgusting story:

Rotherham council employees MUST be sacked for gross negligence, maybe even charged with assisting a crime.

The rampant PC culture that made them so scared of being labelled "racist", has to go.

The guilty men should be executed.

A true story.
One day, I was in Rotherham library, in a meeting with some dude from Rotherham council.
The work required a translation from Urdu to English but neither of us had the first clue about Urdu.
Then a lass, who was clearly of a Pakistani family happened by, so I asked her if she was able to speak Urdu.
On receiving a positive response, I asked her the English of the words written on the paper.
She confirmed the script was correct as we understood it, so I thanked her, very politely, and off she went.

I sat down but, to my shock, I got a rebuke from the bloke, explaining it was racist to ask her just because she looked like she might speak Urdu.
I'm rarely subtle, especially when it comes to moronic ideas, so I gave it him direct.
"If I want someone who speaks Urdu", said I in a very 'don't be fucking stupid' sort of way, "I'm not going to ask five white people as well, just to satisfy some politically correct bullshit".

That is a true story that explains the culture of stupidity within RMBC, and exactly the attitude that allowed this mass sexual abuse to continue for so long.

That's why I want to see RMBC staff sacked, or even charged.
They could have stopped it and got these bastards booked into a gaol cell a long time before they did.

Good OP. We have the same problem being branded anti-religious so pedophile priest and evangelical pastors have ravaged children.

Child abuse must be investigated and punished wherever and by whoever. No prisoners, regardless of race or religion.

Good OP. We have the same problem being branded anti-religious so pedophile priest and evangelical pastors have ravaged children.

Child abuse must be investigated and punished wherever and by whoever. No prisoners, regardless of race or religion.

Much as I usually disagree with the comments based on hate and attacking a political or religious group, there is far too much truth in this to ignore it.

In many places, the tribal regions of Pakistan come to mind, there is a bloody massive problem with sexual abuse and that's found its way to the UK.
The areas concerned in the OP are places like Eastwood in Rotherham, places known as "Paki areas".
Not flattering or PC, but true.
The vast majority of the residents are poorer Pakistani families, many from poor tribal areas of Pakistan where nasty cultural norms exist.
I've been there many times and I can assure you, it's very unpleasant.

RMBC has this stupid left wing ideal where it's impossible to tell the truth without being branded a racist, and that's what allowed these nasty crimes to go on for so long.
Given the social workers were aware of the issue, but did absolutely nothing about it, they should be charged with assisting the crimes, and go to prison.

Left of the political spectrum cannot come to grips with the fact we live in an imperfect world...the only imperfection they see is with Anglo-Europeans.

Left of the political spectrum cannot come to grips with the fact we live in an imperfect world...the only imperfection they see is with Anglo-Europeans.

Horse shit. You are calling "liberal" who does not agree with your far right reactionary A-S cultural imperative.

The millennials flatly reject the pre 1970s cultural approach in America, and by 2020 alone they will have more votes than the reactionaries, and that without counting everyone else.

Matthew, for such a bright guy, you are goober when it comes to race bias.

You call everyone liberal who disagrees with your nonsense; that's horse shit.

This same bureaucracy removed 3 foster children from a family because the family supported UKIP:

The husband and wife, who have been fostering for nearly seven years, said they were made to feel like criminals when a social worker told them that their views on immigration made them unsuitable carers.

The couple said they feared that there was a black mark against their name and they would not be able to foster again.​

So a couple who worries about importing Pakistani pimps and child rapists is unsuitable to foster children but it's racist to blow the whistle on Pakistani pimps and child rapists who victimize 1,400 children.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Rik, that out of context garbage does not indict liberalism but does blow the whistle on your confusion.

This same bureaucracy removed 3 foster children from a family because the family supported UKIP:

The husband and wife, who have been fostering for nearly seven years, said they were made to feel like criminals when a social worker told them that their views on immigration made them unsuitable carers.

The couple said they feared that there was a black mark against their name and they would not be able to foster again.​

So a couple who worries about importing Pakistani pimps and child rapists is unsuitable to foster children but it's racist to blow the whistle on Pakistani pimps and child rapists who victimize 1,400 children.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'd be tempted to suggest it's more pure stupidity than an actual mental issue.
What is clear is, RMBC were bloody idiots but, having been involved in some fashion with them, that hardly shocks me.
When I was young, I joined the British labour party, and I'm really glad I did.
As I member, I came to see what that bunch of fucking idiots were up to in real life, not just the version they fed the press and their members.
They're bloody idiots of the first order so I grew up and joined the conservative party.
Now that lot are real and work in the real world.
My God, I love Maggie Thatcher.

Forum List

Back