When a law firm says they encourage women, minorities and homosexuals to apply, I don't even bother

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I do not want to work for people with such screwed up priorities that they would hire people based on the fact that they are a woman, a minority or a homosexual.

So in other-words you don't have any fucking talents. Got it.

Not sure about law firms but I do know in the government, at least where I was with the government, that was code that meant white males shouldn't even waste their time applying for this job. I would never have been offered the job I held for 23 years if I didn't actually know the guy doing the initial interviews. I would have never got past the door for the first interview at all.
The sheet you fill out that is only for statistical purposes and in no way affects the hiring process, the one that does not go along with the resume? the one that asks about your race, handicap or military status? that one? it goes along with the resume all the way till the very last step of the hiring. If you dont fill it out? they guess by name, where you were born, where you live/lived and schools attended.
So, Chaniqua Williams from Baltimore that attended Morgan State is going to have a better chance of an interview than Steve Smith from Potomac that attended University of Maryland College Park campus.

Not sure about law firms but I do know in the government, at least where I was with the government, that was code that meant white males shouldn't even waste their time applying for this job. I would never have been offered the job I held for 23 years if I didn't actually know the guy doing the initial interviews. I would have never got past the door for the first interview at all.
The sheet you fill out that is only for statistical purposes and in no way affects the hiring process, the one that does not go along with the resume? the one that asks about your race, handicap or military status? that one? it goes along with the resume all the way till the very last step of the hiring. If you dont fill it out? they guess by name, where you were born, where you live/lived and schools attended.
So, Chaniqua Williams from Baltimore that attended Morgan State is going to have a better chance of an interview than Steve Smith from Potomac that attended University of Maryland College Park campus.

Or maybe the white people applying are just pathetic.

Yes, Im certain that in the 23 years of watching no white people EVER interview for certain jobs, its because only those that were pathetic to start with appli,,, wait, its government, you might have a point.

Reverse discrimination is real. You can go fuck yourself, you total ball of shit.

Yes, Im certain that in the 23 years of watching no white people EVER interview for certain jobs, its because only those that were pathetic to start with appli,,, wait, its government, you might have a point.

Oh man, you've been watching for 23 years people applying to jobs that no white person ever interviewed for?

Sounds like you have a case of bullshititus.

Oh man, you've been watching for 23 years people applying to jobs that no white person ever interviewed for?

Sounds like you have a case of bullshititus.
Fuck you.

Reverse discrimination is real. You can go fuck yourself, you total ball of shit.

How about you develop your talents and then actually APPLY yourself.

Maybe you're having so much trouble because you never APPLY yourself.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Oh maybe that's your problem. You're just a fucking degenerate. That's why they won't hire you, because of your record of utter contempt and petty bullshit.

Nobody likes a degenerate.

Fuck you.

Oh maybe that's your problem. You're just a fucking degenerate. That's why they won't hire you, because of your record of utter contempt and petty bullshit.

You are a stupid piece of shit, a complete moron, and an utter fucktard.

Fuck you.

reverse discrimination is not only real, it is required.
I was never able to find the white male owned business book in my office, I assumed it should have been next to the Minority vendor book that one had to go through in order to do business. And, if you couldnt find what you needed from a minority vendor, and you had to go through a non minority compliant company, you had to show 3 requests for bids from minority vendors that were turned down because they did not supply the product or service, or you ended up doing a half a ton of paper work to explain why you used that certain vendor.
If you were a company that supplied a service or a product to the government you had to prove that you were in compliance with the EEOC, minority standards for business. This means that Mom and Pop whitey couldn't even sell you pencils for the office if Mr Blackwells business supplied pencils too. Even if Mom and Pop whitey were selling their pencils for.05 cent a piece and Mr Blackwell was selling the exact same pencil for $1.05 a piece.
Wonder why the governments debt is so high.

Fuck you.

Well at least I'm not a petty, pathetic little white man afraid to apply myself. I am a white man who does apply myself... and I don't cry myself to sleep complaining about black people, women or other minorities. That's pathetic. You're pathetic.

Fuck you.

Well at least I'm not a petty, pathetic little white man afraid to apply myself. I am a white man who does apply myself... and I don't cry myself to sleep complaining about black people, women or other minorities. That's pathetic. You're pathetic.
I retired from that government job, I do something else now.
according to those that are still there that I still talk to, I was replaced by a black guy that is described as trainable. LOL
Ive been called twice since I left to help with problems he couldnt figure out. I refuse to help. I just point out that they hire the most qualified and he will be able to figure it out

Fuck you.

according to those that are still there that I still talk to, I was replaced by a black guy that is described as trainable. LOL
Ive been called twice since I left to help with problems he couldnt figure out. I refuse to help. I just point out that they hire the most qualified and he will be able to figure it out

You were replaced by a black guy that is quite likely more competent than you.

Fuck you.

Ive been called twice since I left to help with problems he couldn't figure out. I refuse to help. I just point out that they hire the most qualified and he will be able to figure it out

I doubt that. if he were, they wouldn't call me to help him figure out simple problems. I also wouldn't hear complaints about his lack of ability. I also would not have been there 23 years.
but this is a good example of the left on this board opening up the dialogue for non productive conversation. You are proving yourself to be what you are complaining about. Or do you not see that.
So tell me, what is it that I have posted that would give you insight to my abilities as a network engineer. Or, are you just as pointed out earlier about the left, making a statement about my education or intellectual ability without any reason to do so other than the fact that you dont agree with what I said.

Ive been called twice since I left to help with problems he couldn't figure out. I refuse to help. I just point out that they hire the most qualified and he will be able to figure it out

I doubt that. if he were, they wouldn't call me to help him figure out simple problems. I also wouldn't hear complaints about his lack of ability. I also would not have been there 23 years.
but this is a good example of the left on this board opening up the dialogue for non productive conversation. You are proving yourself to be what you are complaining about. Or do you not see that.
So tell me, what is it that I have posted that would give you insight to my abilities as a network engineer. Or, are you just as pointed out earlier about the left, making a statement about my education or intellectual ability without any reason to do so other than the fact that you dont agree with what I said.

Sounds to me like you like telling a nice little story to make yourself feel more important than you really are.

Sounds to me like you like telling a nice little story to make yourself feel more important than you really are.
I should care about you because???
I mean, other than the fact I most likely pay all your bills?

I do not want to work for people with such screwed up priorities that they would hire people based on the fact that they are a woman, a minority or a homosexual.

So you claim to be a lawyer, but you can't get anybody to hire you. Could it be that you suck at being a lawyer, and need to find something else to do? Either way, it's not my problem. Get a job you lazy bum. I'm tired of financing you. I hear 7-11 is always hiring.

Forum List

Back