What's your reaction

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What if the top people at the FBI called a meeting and they said of an incoming Administration, "First we fuck the incoming NSA head, then we fuck the new President"?

Imagine that about 3/4 of the room applauded

Is that OK?

What if the top people at the FBI called a meeting and they said of an incoming Administration, "First we fuck the incoming NSA head, then we fuck the new President"?

Is that OK?
Kind of depends. First if you can substantiate if there was applause. Second whether or not the FBI had REASON to fuck those people. By the way if by fuck, you mean investigate, is that not literally in the name of the agency?

Trump's mistake was not clearing house the moment he took office.
Jesus, billy. Frank makes up a scenario he drools over to justify his support of a questionable character, and you join in the Crackpot Club. The Rusbots must love you!

Jesus, billy. Frank makes up a scenario he drools over to justify his support of a questionable character, and you join in the Crackpot Club. The Rusbots must love you!

Upon entering a hostile situation over which I have authority, I would dismiss all those appointed by my predecessor by default, and replace them with my own people.

Is that OK?
Imagine if the FBI said “hey, treason and white collar crime are 100% fine. So forget that, let’s do a 9th Banghazi investigation.”

Upon entering a hostile situation over which I have authority, I would dismiss all those appointed by my predecessor by default, and replace them with my own people.
He should have cleaned house in a Nuclear way day one. There should have been a deluge of firings day one in office. He should have been firing so many people that there would have been a card board box shortage in DC.

Is that OK?
Kind of depends. First if you can substantiate if there was applause. Second whether or not the FBI had REASON to fuck those people. By the way if by fuck, you mean investigate, is that not literally in the name of the agency?

Assume the applause was real. Is it OK for the FBI to take it upon itself to overturn the will of the American people

Is that OK?
The conspiracy theory forum is waaay over there kid.

Is that OK?

i dunno....

would it be ok if they did it to hillary?

Is that OK?

Assume the applause was real. Is it OK for the FBI to take it upon itself to overturn the will of the American people
-If the applause was real it would be a problem for the APPEARANCE of bias. On the other hand the courts never counted bias as an actual legal reasoning to not investigate. It matters politically NOT in a court of law. I can imaging the people investigating child molesters to be biased against them, does that mean their investigation is invalid?
-I also don't see how the act of investigating would be in any way overturning the will of the people. The will of the people is political. Investigating crimes by the FBI isn't. They have to follow rules. Rules described in the law and DOJ policies. If they don't, the investigation is invalid. The ruling of that is also something that happens in court NOT in a political arena.
-What you seem to be suggesting is that being voted into office means you and the people around you should be above the law. I don't think the framers of the constitution had that in mind when they wrote the document.

Is that OK?
Imagine if the FBI said “hey, treason and white collar crime are 100% fine. So forget that, let’s do a 9th Banghazi investigation.”
Yes, it was a Thought Experiment. Sorry if you feel left out
Don't feel bad, Frank. I'm delighted to be left out of thoughts like your "Experiments".

Isn't that exactly what he did? And now nearly all of his "best people" are also gone, mostly for trying to do the job for the nation instead of the man. And mostly fired... with possible replacements running for the hills in hopes of not being asked.

Is that OK?

-If the applause was real it would be a problem for the APPEARANCE of bias. On the other hand the courts never counted bias as an actual legal reasoning to not investigate. It matters politically NOT in a court of law. I can imaging the people investigating child molesters to be biased against them, does that mean their investigation is invalid?
-I also don't see how the act of investigating would be in any way overturning the will of the people. The will of the people is political. Investigating crimes by the FBI isn't. They have to follow rules. Rules described in the law and DOJ policies. If they don't, the investigation is invalid. The ruling of that is also something that happens in court NOT in a political arena.
-What you seem to be suggesting is that being voted into office means you and the people around you should be above the law. I don't think the framers of the constitution had that in mind when they wrote the document.

I didn't say that getting elected means you're above the law and that's not the case in the hypothetical situation above.

Are you at all troubling at this behavior by the FBI?

Is that OK?

It's OK BUT only if they say they're going to fuck Congress too.

If you're going to fuck politicians and bureaucrats then make sure you fuck them ALL.

Is that OK?

The people who think that's a good idea are creepy totalitarian wannabes.

Is that OK?

I didn't say that getting elected means you're above the law and that's not the case in the hypothetical situation above.

If this is a hypothetical, it is much to vague. What do you mean by fuck? Does the applause signify that they don't follow the rules? How can I answer a hypothetical that uses language open to interpretation?

Is that OK?

If this is a hypothetical, it is much to vague. What do you mean by fuck? Does the applause signify that they don't follow the rules? How can I answer a hypothetical that uses language open to interpretation?

That's all I can tell you.

The Number 3 guy at the FBI called a meeting of 20 of his top lieutenants, said that they were going to Fuck the incoming NSA head and then Fuck the new President and about 3/4 applauded.

That's the FBI leadership. It did not sound American when I first heard it, it was more like some Fascist Third World nation, but several people reported the incident

Forum List

Back