"I know tech better than anyone...."

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
The Democrats are trying to belittle the concept of a Wall, calling it old fashioned. The fact is there is nothing else’s that will work, and that has been true for thousands of years. It’s like the wheel, there is nothing better. I know tech better than anyone, & technology.....

You f___ing people elected a Moron...The wheels are coming off this regime. But you keep defending the idiot....trump over the United States...

Fact is, the majority of 'illegals' are visa overstays, and desperate people will simply find a way around the wall.

And, yes, the President is a fucken idiot, but he won't be there long, and the wall will never happen.

The Democrats are trying to belittle the concept of a Wall, calling it old fashioned. The fact is there is nothing else’s that will work, and that has been true for thousands of years. It’s like the wheel, there is nothing better. I know tech better than anyone, & technology.....

You f___ing people elected a Moron...The wheels are coming off this regime. But you keep defending the idiot....trump over the United States...
Question jim,,,do you believe they're all that stupid or just afraid to admit they're wrong?Kelly knew, Mattis knows many others who have left him know ,,,the man is a complete AH

"Smart" Democrats should learn the difference between the words "legals" and "illegals", it's actually not that difficult if you have some brain left.

The Topic is trump saying he knows Tech better than anyone.

It is just another lie in his ever growing pile of worthless bulldhit he vomits on a daily basis.

Unless the GOP puts together enough votes to override his veto....it could be a long shutdown

Republicans will get the blame! The jolly orange giant made sure that would happen....

Forum List

Back