What's Your latest Junk Food Craze???

My homemade trail mix of shelled pistachios, dried blueberries, cherries, and strawberries.

I feel like a bear.

rtwngAvngr said:
My homemade trail mix of shelled pistachios, dried blueberries, cherries, and strawberries.

I feel like a bear.

Going into hibranation RW? That mix sounds awesome!!

Ok my new food craze is the yummies in the pic section... :happy2:

Boy.. are you guys still talking about food? :cool:
in any case can anyone say hot krispy kreme donuts with tea..... of cause i have to go biking extra 5 miles after that, but it is all worth it :banana:

drac said:
Boy.. are you guys still talking about food? :cool:
in any case can anyone say hot krispy kreme donuts with tea..... of cause i have to go biking extra 5 miles after that, but it is all worth it :banana:

They are fantastic, especially hot out of the oven.........Trouble is around my neck of the woods there is only one shop and that's about an hour drive :( Maybe that's a good thing??

I'm now addicted to the Snickers Crunchy, mmmmmm!!!
Love Krispy Kremes and Lil' smokies too. Good gracious, I'm starving now, LOL!!
My snack CABINET (lol) is full! I actually went on a chocolate diet and lost ALOT of weight. Now I eat it just for fun again, LOL!!! :dance:

UsaPride said:
I'm now addicted to the Snickers Crunchy, mmmmmm!!!
Love Krispy Kremes and Lil' smokies too. Good gracious, I'm starving now, LOL!!
My snack CABINET (lol) is full! I actually went on a chocolate diet and lost ALOT of weight. Now I eat it just for fun again, LOL!!! :dance:

So how exactly does that chocolate diet work?? You have me very curious :tng:

Bonnie said:
So how exactly does that chocolate diet work?? You have me very curious :tng:
LMAO!! It wasn't really a diet, but hell, I lost alot of weight. I'm addicted to chocolate. Sometimes I would only eat one meal a day then snack on chocolate the rest of the day. Not on purpose (at first) and I do know it's bad for you, but I did it, and the pounds just poured off. I guess chasing the twins didn't hurt either, LOL!! It's weird though, before I ate the chocolate all the time, still chasing twins, I couldn't lose anything. I said "forget it, I'm not dieting" and started digging in and BAM, the weight was disappearing, so I thank the chocolate for that, LOL!!! Eat chocolate and keep moving, screw Subway!! LOL!! :beer:
Oh, and I get bad migraines, have for years, when I started eating chocolate all the time, the migraines started coming less and less. Now I'm down to a headache every once in awhile. I read that chocolate helps with headaches but I didn't believe it. Now I'm a believer, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
LMAO!! It wasn't really a diet, but hell, I lost alot of weight. I'm addicted to chocolate. Sometimes I would only eat one meal a day then snack on chocolate the rest of the day. Not on purpose (at first) and I do know it's bad for you, but I did it, and the pounds just poured off. I guess chasing the twins didn't hurt either, LOL!! It's weird though, before I ate the chocolate all the time, still chasing twins, I couldn't lose anything. I said "forget it, I'm not dieting" and started digging in and BAM, the weight was disappearing, so I thank the chocolate for that, LOL!!! Eat chocolate and keep moving, screw Subway!! LOL!! :beer:
Oh, and I get bad migraines, have for years, when I started eating chocolate all the time, the migraines started coming less and less. Now I'm down to a headache every once in awhile. I read that chocolate helps with headaches but I didn't believe it. Now I'm a believer, LOL!!

That's a diet I'm going to have to try. I was suffering through a "peanuts, salad, and beer" diet. I lost about 20 pounds on that diet, but I think Id much rather try the chocolate diet. :bow2:

UsaPride said:

Well I have heard that chocolate does have beneficial properties, which also being a chocoholic is music to my ears for sure. Like you I have a few pieces everyday, in fact I can't remember a time when I went longer than one day without eating it. But it is true that sometimes when you are dieting the body goes into self preservation mode and stores up the calories instead of utilizing them for energy, and so when you start to ease up on the diet, the body reacts by sort of breathing a sigh of relief and starts to let go of the calorie storage, and voala you loose weight. Pretty cool huh???

lilcountriegal said:
That's a diet I'm going to have to try. I was suffering through a "peanuts, salad, and beer" diet. I lost about 20 pounds on that diet, but I think Id much rather try the chocolate diet. :bow2:

Peanuts, salad & beer ? :wtf:

Care to explain this diet ?

Bonnie said:
Well I have heard that chocolate does have beneficial properties, which also being a chocoholic is music to my ears for sure. Like you I have a few pieces everyday, in fact I can't remember a time when I went longer than one day without eating it. But it is true that sometimes when you are dieting the body goes into self preservation mode and stores up the calories instead of utilizing them for energy, and so when you start to ease up on the diet, the body reacts by sort of breathing a sigh of relief and starts to let go of the calorie storage, and voala you loose weight. Pretty cool huh???
Very cool! Is there something in chocolate that gives you energy to help burn calories? I feel more energy when I eat chocolate, LOL!! :cool:

UsaPride said:
Very cool! Is there something in chocolate that gives you energy to help burn calories? I feel more energy when I eat chocolate, LOL!! :cool:

I feel guilty when I eat chocolate... :(

Sandy73 said:
Peanuts, salad & beer ? :wtf:

Care to explain this diet ?

lettuce starts your metabolism to burn food, hence the salad.

peanuts because it has no carbs in it and it'll tide me over until it's time to eat a salad.

beer, well, because its beer.

you'd be amazed at how much you can lose if you cut carbs completely out or down to 30 grams a day.... i saved my 30 grams for the beer. :dance:

Forum List

Back