What's Your latest Junk Food Craze???

Little Debbie swiss rolls... or meatball sub from subway.. That is my latest junk kicks... I know they will change very soon they always do !

After being up all night studying sometimes I would drive to the seven eleven and have a Hershey's Milk Shake™ and a 7-11 English Muffin with Sausage, Egg, and Cheese. I'll probably have clogged arteries before I'm 30, but hey, it was worth it. :D

Sir Evil said:
Anything that is considered junk works for me, but my latest would have to be peanut butter/choclate chips with a tall glass of ice cold milk!

Try oreos with a dollop of peanut butter.

nbdysfu said:
Try oreos with a dollop of peanut butter.

Actually I avoid junk food, but last year one of the peanut butter makers put out, 'chocolate peanut butter'. It was so good on graham crackers! Yikes. Luckily it must have been a trial, that didn't hit. Thank god! I was addicted.

Sandy73 said:
Little Debbie swiss rolls... or meatball sub from subway.. That is my latest junk kicks... I know they will change very soon they always do !

Last summer, I was strapped. I got a pack of little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies on discount.

oatlt.gif

I ate them for lunch. I ate them for dinner. I ate the whole box in less than two weeks. I heard my stomach make noises I hadn't ever heard. I started to look like this:
Halloween%20Bela%20John.JPG

[this is a reenactment, the person shown is an actor, not the real nb]

As much as I liked them, I have to say, I draw the line now at Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cream Pies.

LOL Looks like a sweet predicament! Why do all college buildings look alike? (Except those built in 1800's?)

Kathianne said:
LOL Looks like a sweet predicament! Why do all college buildings look alike? (Except those built in 1800's?)

Those look exactly like some of the dorms on my campus, and for that matter my high school. It's the cinder blocks they are both inexpensive, low maintenance, and abrasive to the eye.

nbdysfu said:
Those look exactly like some of the dorms on my campus, and for that matter my high school. It's the cinder blocks they are both inexpensive, low maintenance, and abrasive to the eye.

Yep nothing like yellow painted cinder block, though it is water proof, fist proof, fire proof. Yah, good material for college buildings. My high school was built in 1880 something. Very nice plaster and big glass chandelier type lighting-probably was gas and converted to electric.

ok no more junk for me I officially started my diet again !
I am down to 1 meal a day and NO JUNK !
Need to lose about 10 to 15 lbs ! :)

Oh and I threw the little debbies out last night ! :rolleyes:

Since it's football season, I've fallen victim to Little Smokies.
oh and cheeze its are pretty good too.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Since it's football season, I've fallen victim to Little Smokies.
oh and cheeze its are pretty good too.

Oh yummy ! Stop it ! I want some little Smokies now ! :bow3:

Mr. P said:
I eat what I want, as much as I want, whenever I want and never gain a pound!
The wife HATES me for it...hehehehehehe....Oh well.

Truth is I am not much for junk though. Maybe that's the diff.

Bite me ~ :flameth: :spank3: :dev3:

That will cost you .. A fattie coming your way ! :happy2:

Forum List

Back