What's Your latest Junk Food Craze???

Actually, not only do you lose on that diet, but because you're not eating alot of food... the beer affects you more quickly so you dont have to drink as much/spend as much.

:banana:

lilcountriegal said:
lettuce starts your metabolism to burn food, hence the salad.

peanuts because it has no carbs in it and it'll tide me over until it's time to eat a salad.

beer, well, because its beer.

you'd be amazed at how much you can lose if you cut carbs completely out or down to 30 grams a day.... i saved my 30 grams for the beer. :dance:

Peanuts are a great source of energy because of the good fats in them and low carbs as you pointed out. I do snack on them between meals and it does tide me over.

UsaPride said:
Very cool! Is there something in chocolate that gives you energy to help burn calories? I feel more energy when I eat chocolate, LOL!! :cool:

Im guessing the calories and fat from chocolate is what gives the boost, but I read that chocolate in moderation especially dark chocolate has iron, and a good source of cocoa oil which is essentially a good anitoxident. Works for me ;)

Bonnie said:
Peanuts are a great source of energy because of the good fats in them and low carbs as you pointed out. I do snack on them between meals and it does tide me over.
Well there you go. I eat the Snickers Crunchies, Peanut M&M's, and Reese cups, all containing peanuts. There's my energy that I use to chase kids and burn the weight off, LOL!!

Bonnie said:
Im guessing the calories and fat from chocolate is what gives the boost, but I read that chocolate in moderation especially dark chocolate has iron, and a good source of cocoa oil which is essentially a good anitoxident. Works for me ;)
Look at all the reasons to diet on chocolate, LMAO!!! I'm sick and I'm taking yall down with me, LOL!!! :dev3:

lilcountriegal said:
isn't chocolate supposed to be an aphrodisiac????????

hmmm..... :hitit:
Explains alot, LMAO!!!! I thought it was a substitute for sex, which could be why I got on the kick in the first place, LOL!!! :D

lilcountriegal said:
Actually, not only do you lose on that diet, but because you're not eating alot of food... the beer affects you more quickly so you dont have to drink as much/spend as much.

:banana:

Sounds like a plan ! I love peanuts and as Bonnie pointed out dark chocolate is good for ya too... I love the Midnight Milky Ways !
And USA givin my history of post on this board I am already down ! :dev3:

Sandy73 said:
And USA givin my history of post on this board I am already down ! :dev3:
We are truely evil people, LOL!! You with your pics, me and my chocolate, LOL!!! What a duo we make, sit around all day eating chocolate and checking out hotties, LOL!! Damn, I wished we got paid for that, we're hard workers, LOL!!! :dance:

UsaPride said:
We are truely evil people, LOL!! You with your pics, me and my chocolate, LOL!!! What a duo we make, sit around all day eating chocolate and checking out hotties, LOL!! Damn, I wished we got paid for that, we're hard workers, LOL!!! :dance:

Well, I am at work right now ! :dev1:
Speaking of which I am going to lunch now ! See ya in an hour ! :mm:
Maybe I will have a Midnight milky way for lunch .... NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoke:

Latest junk food "disorder"... would have to be those MASSIVE malted milks I make. I fill the whole damn blender. Ice cream, milk, malted, and a flavor if I want something other than vanila. I'll kill the whole thing in one sittin'.

Can you say "full"?

Mr. P said:
EAT the chocolate girls...it just makes ya horny!
Well, that's what I hear, anyway...EAT UP!!!
Ha! Just finished off a Hershey with Almonds. Ain't feelin' nuttin' yet, LOL!! ;)

Mr. P said:

See ladies this is what we leave ourselves open to with discussions that take the provocative turn.....LOL :whip:

Mr. P said:

You been talking to my boyfriend? If I eat anymore chocolate, he'll be walking around looking like this:

:crutch:

'tis okay tho.... sex burns off calories. :dance:

Bonnie said:
See ladies this is what we leave ourselves open to with discussions that take the provocative turn.....LOL :whip:

why is it that when men enter the discussion, it's only a short time before the word "horny" is mentioned...?

:dunno:

lilcountriegal said:
why is it that when men enter the discussion, it's only a short time before the word "horny" is mentioned...?

:dunno:

Genetics..........wishful thinking?? :confused:

Forum List

Back