What's worse? Atheism or Islam? I'd say both are bad.

Atheists aren't hell bent on converting the world to Atheism. That's a huge difference between Atheism and Islam.

"Atheists aren't hell bent on converting the world to Atheism. That's a huge difference between Atheism and Islam"

I'm afraid the conservatives on this board disagree with you!

VOTTO (no doubt voicing the sentiments of most, if not ALL of the right wingers on this board)
said;

"It's because both have a goal, and that is centralized world power at any cost."

see....

Votto thinks that ALL atheists are LIBERAL LEFTISTS who want WORLD DOMINION! (what a fkn maroon!)

Can you imagine being THAT fkn stupid?

But Votto the deranged isn't done...
there's more;

"With Islam, you must advocate Sharia law. That means you want to push for theocracy and centralized government to engulf the world.

"Leftists are very similar. They also advocate a centralized government to engulf the world, but their religion is secularism."

see that?
he just switched (without even thinking!) from ATHEIST to LEFTISTS!

And I guarantee that if there are ANY conservative atheists on this board they will NOT argue with him...

but if YOU said the same thing; (all atheists are liberals) conservative ATHEISTS would rise up en masse and shout you down "ONLY A STUPID LIBERAL (they would shriek shrilly) WOULD THINK THAT ALL ATHEISTS MUST BE LIBERALS!"

And...
lastly...
there are conservative evangelical christians ALL over the world "converting" 3rd world and non-christian countries.....with the INTENT OF WORLD DOMINION!...
there is even a name for them....DOMINIONISTS!

kindly note how VOTTO the pathetic is too stupid to realize this fact....

or...
he's a liar.....with an agenda....

Well, honestly? Any human being that presumes they KNOW the mind of GOD, and then presumes they can make rules and create entire laws out of that...let alone a religion...is mad. I am a hair splitting agnostic. So atheists don't have a clue, but I feel for them.

In my experience, atheists are more arrogant, and in many cases bitter and angry. I don't have a problem with the Muslims I have personally encountered. :dunno:

In my experience, atheists are more arrogant, and in many cases bitter and angry. I don't have a problem with the Muslims I have personally encountered. :dunno:
Actually, atheists don’t give a crap about your religion
They are just tired of it being pushed on them

I'd say one big difference is that atheists, as a rule, kill people who believe differently.
alleged theists convince no one, simply by whining about the Expense of Government, when it merely requires Ten simple Commandments from a God; not the taxes required for Government.

The Ten Commandments suck
First four just tell you to worship God or else

Some God, has to rely on threats

I'd say one big difference is that atheists, as a rule, kill people who believe differently.
alleged theists convince no one, simply by whining about the Expense of Government, when it merely requires Ten simple Commandments from a God; not the taxes required for Government.

I see it more as warnings as in kosher law. There are reasons that swine have been declared unclean creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates. Its not about diet, threats, or punishment. Its about cause and effect.

If you fill your mind with irrational garbage you will become confused and degenerate into an irrational creature that says and does stupid things that injure yourself and the people you love.

Many people have failed to heed the warnings and so now we have a pigman under the influence of demons in office.

Can't blame that on God. What you call threats demonstrate a love and concern for the well being and mental health of the species.

Last edited:

I see it more as warnings as in kosher law. There are reasons that swine have been declared unclean creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates.

If you fill your mind with irrational garbage you will become confused and degenerate into an irrational creature that says and does stupid things.

Many people have failed to heed the warnings and so now we have a pigman under the influence of demons in office.

Can't blame that on God.
I enjoy a good bacon cheeseburger

What's interesting is how atheists and Muslims have formed political alliances on college campuses, as if they really had a common goal other than tearing down the foundations of Western Civilization.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy, being free from religion isn’t a ‘religion.’

And all religions are equally capable of evil, all equally responsible for wars and genocide.

Indeed, religion is the bane of humankind.

I see it more as warnings as in kosher law. There are reasons that swine have been declared unclean creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates.

If you fill your mind with irrational garbage you will become confused and degenerate into an irrational creature that says and does stupid things.

Can't blame that on God.
I enjoy devouring the flesh of fat beasts, after stripping their bloody flesh from their broken bones, throwing the fat on the fire, and making a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

Can't blame that on God.
I enjoy devouring the flesh of fat beasts, stripping their bloody flesh from their broken bones, throwing the fat on the fire, making a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.
Mmmmmm.......pork chops

Can't blame that on God.
I enjoy devouring the flesh of fat beasts, stripping their bloody flesh from their broken bones, throwing the fat on the fire, making a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.
Mmmmmm.......pork chops

Sure thats good like Jubjub bird cutlets, fricasseed Shun, or the frumious Bandersnatch stew, but ain't nothin under heaven like barbecued Jabberwock. Try it, you'll like it.

Last edited:

it takes morals, not just talk. Ten simple Commandments from a God; or the Expense of Government. It should be a "no brainer everywhere but Nexus Six, with Zardoz and the incorrigibles."

What's interesting is how atheists and Muslims have formed political alliances on college campuses, as if they really had a common goal other than tearing down the foundations of Western Civilization.

Both are virulently anti-Christian. But I say atheism is a little worse.

Can't blame that on God.
Mmmmmm.......pork chops

Sure thats good like Jubjub bird cutlets, fricasseed Shun, or the frumious Bandersnatch stew, but ain't nothin under heaven like barbecued Jabberwock. Try it, you'll like it.
I am more partial to BBQ Snipe and roasted Jackelopes

it takes morals, not just talk. Ten simple Commandments from a God; or the Expense of Government. It should be a "no brainer everywhere but Nexus Six, with Zardoz and the incorrigibles."
The Government has better Commandments than God

What is not covered by our Ten Amendments.

Slavery

Moses led the Jews out of slavery and across the dessert. After all that .....God did not even make a commandment banning slavery

He managed to find four commandments about worshipping himself....but couldn’t find one condemning slavery

Slavery

Moses led the Jews out of slavery and across the dessert. After all that .....God did not even make a commandment banning slavery

He managed to find four commandments about worshipping himself....but couldn’t find one condemning slavery
It is covered by our Ten Amendments; Due Process applies to Persons.

Forum List

Back