What's up with all this Flesh Eating Bacteria ?

Disease, pestilence, etc.

Laugh if you will, but yeah..end times. And mankind brought it all on him/herself by being pigs and shitting in our own woods.

aw , Mother said , don't swim in the quarry as the stagnant water is dirty and you might get sick . It only filled up after a rain storm and then the tadpoles and snakes took over . Swam in that dirty water and all us boys probably pizzed in the water as we were swimming and we never got sick . This was in the late 50s , when me and the Boys were rocking or burning Honey BEE Hives back in da woods by the swamp .

Laugh if you will, but yeah..end times. And mankind brought it all on him/herself by being pigs and shitting in our own woods.
---------------------------- if you are serious , just let me say that taking a 'dump' in the woods causes no problems Gracie .

Damn! I wouldn't want to go through the Ranger Escape and Evasion course at Ft. Benning these days. One third of the course is swamp with water over your head.

are bacteria becoming more vicious and deadly?
No, antibiotics are becoming less effective due to overuse.

Yes. AND the overuse of antibiotics are creating "super bugs" that are more vicious and deadly. Bacteria evolve rapidly, they have adapted to the antibiotics.
-------------------------------- that's the thing , Doctor would say , hey , the kid has a bad cold and is sick so let him fight it off and that was that . Nowaday I have heard stupid parents say , I just took the kid in for a shot of antibiotics cause the kids cold is bad . And the new style young 'doktors' give the shot .

So you would agree it's getting worse with time and that we're going to see an increasing number of infections and deaths?

You do know that is just the opposite of the truth though, don't you?[/QUOTE]

So now you do a 180 and say we're NOT spewing garbage and pollution left and right ???
Which is it ?

Or...I'm not exactly sure what your point there is?

Last edited:

---------------------------- if you are serious , just let me say that taking a 'dump' in the woods causes no problems Gracie .
The woods are disappearing. There are no woods. Too many people are dumping everywhere. Land, sea, air. So yeah..I'm serious. But...your own mileage may vary. :spinner:

It's not new. My sister died of it some 13 years ago. Caused by a cat scratch that, despite having been well washed and coated with anti-biotic ointment immediately after it happened. She died by slices. Doctors cut away at her bit by bit and put her on intravenous anti-biotic IVs that killed her kidneys.

Treat even the most minor break in the skin with respect and maybe you won't be a victim.

(Liberals- please disregard - just so much bullshit from a conservative.)

I think it's civilization. The cleaner children are kept the more susceptible to disease they are.

Forum List

Back